Become a Patron!

Wondering how to attempt to get in on high end gear.

rottev

Member For 2 Years
Hi folks,
I have been vaping for about 5 years now and lately I decided that I would like to treat myself to 2 mods which I have been craving for a while, sadly one of them is discontinued (kennedy vindicator 28), which is. a shame and the other is a BMM device.

I have been active in forums and reading up on vape gear for years now, I constantly see youtubers review these items but as much as I have been trying for months now I have no clue how to even begin the path to participate in a BMM stashbox drop, I have tired to join the facebook group and it seems like no one is approving there, yet somehow people are buying these items, would anyone be so kind as to please point me in the right direction and tell me how to get the ball rolling.
Any advice is welcome.

Thanks and have a good one.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try this. It worked for me. I got on Facebook and did a search for anything vape related like -high end vape, custom made vape mods etc as many as you can come up with then those that look like something you’d be interested apply to become a member. They usually have a couple of questions regarding vaping that you will need to fill out.

Hopefully some of these sites will open up to custom build mods.

There may be other ways but this worked for me when I was interested in having a stabwood mod made for me.

VU Sponsors