Become a Patron!

wood mods for subohm?

Hey everyone. I'm writing in hopes that someone can point me in the right direction. I really want a wood mod. I love how they look and really want a nice one for ... eh.. $100 or less. I've seen some reviews on the Tesla Invader II and like how that looks, although something even more whimisical or steampunkish would be great!

I just bought a smok tfv4 tank to go with whichever new mod I choose. I'm currently vaping an ego one. It's fine but it's soooo small and leaks a bit, but the flavor is amazing.

I would really like my smok tank to work on whichever mod I choose, but I'm sort of new to the sub ohm aspect of vaping and am not 100% comfortable in choosing a mod that will work with the smok tank. The ohms only go up to .3 so it needs something special. My only other sub ohm tank was an atlantis 2. I liked it but ... meh.. It could have been the mod I used for it or maybe it was just meh but.. meh. I cracked the tank and never replaced it.

Anyways, any suggestions? Think... wood or copper... Most of what I've seen has been around 200 and .. while that might not be out of the picture, I don't want to drop that amount of money on something I'm not going to use for a long time.

Also, I already have about six of the purple 18650 3.7v 2500 mAh with a discharge of 20a/35a. I guess if I have to buy more batteries I will but it would be awesome if I didn't have to xD.

VU Sponsors