Become a Patron!

WRITE YOUR LEGISLATOR & WIN 10-120mL Bottles ($150 Retail Value) IN PREMIUM NORTHLAND ELIQUID

northlandvapor

Unlisted Vendor
  1. HAND WRITE a letter to your representatives. Tell them what you think about recent legislation surrounding vaping, eliquid, and how it impacts your life. Find your more info here.
  2. TAKE A PICTURE/VIDEO of your letter and post it below. Use #advocacyhandcheck and #northlandvapor in your post to be sure we can see!
Optional ways to save or win:
  • Send an email with your photo or post to [email protected] with the subject ADVOCACY and you will receive a B2G1 coupon for your next order.
  • Every 5 friends you tag equals 1 entry.
  • Every time you share our post or yours and tag @northlandvapor equals 1 entry.

Last edited:

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shared on facebook
02097d422017f7a71dfb6abf77bb1195.jpg

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NAE

I'm not entering this competition. Not because I don't feel like writing a letter, but because I already have written several. I also don't need any e-liquid right now :)

However, I want to challenge those entering to go one step further. Get your non-smoking/non-vaping friends and non-smoking/non-vaping family members to participate (without regard to any prizes). After all, they should also be happy that you have a choice between dying a slow, painful, smelly, expensive death and vaping. I know The Wife is glad I quit and she's written...

VU Sponsors