Become a Patron!

WTB OBS Nano Engine

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been hoarding my used black Nano as well as the <ewwww> "gold" nano... I packed them up when I bought a pair of cheap clones of the Juggerknot Mini from FT...

The mini fills and breathes the same way, can get bubble glass, and actually has bette flavor than the Nano. But I think the Nano holds a ml more juice.

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've been hoarding my used black Nano as well as the <ewwww> "gold" nano... I packed them up when I bought a pair of cheap clones of the Juggerknot Mini from FT...

The mini fills and breathes the same way, can get bubble glass, and actually has bette flavor than the Nano. But I think the Nano holds a ml more juice.
I bought 2 of the QP minis cause I thought I’d love them but I hate the 810 and you have to fill it REALLY carefully. OBS is just a dump and go.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought 2 of the QP minis cause I thought I’d love them but I hate the 810 and you have to fill it REALLY carefully. OBS is just a dump and go.
get a couple 810/510 adapters, and I've found you need to fill 'em in a corner of the aperature, warm. Frankly, I agree that there is a few thou of extra material - stainless or the glass - choking the drizzle of ejuice into the tank.

VU Sponsors