WTB/WTTF - ABS Mini Mod

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can’t convincingly justify why I feel like I want one of these.....but I do.
I would like to buy or trade for one of the these minis...ABS Mini 18650 Mechanical Box Mod

1662D9C5-5D13-4B67-9000-19955E7F539E.jpeg

Specializing in trades for coffee cups, reptilian taxidermy, and Kyrgyzstanian Foreign Policy White Papers.

Барып, бизге келип. Биз өлүм сени жакшы көрүп калат!
0D4637EE-9751-4BC2-914D-D3B47F6A4460.jpeg
***for those playing at home, this photo is not representative of true Kyrg culture, as there are no vodka bottles strewn across the table/room***

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Well shit I had a dual I was going to send you but I can find. I may have trashed it I'm not sure. If I find it I'll let you know. I know you want a single but figured what the hell.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oh, no reason really.....oh yeah, that’s right....it’s out of stock ya jackwagon.
derp

(totally kidding with the jackwagon commentary, I respect your opinion and helpfulness)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oh, no reason really.....oh yeah, that’s right....it’s out of stock ya jackwagon.
derp

(totally kidding with the jackwagon commentary, I respect your opinion and helpfulness)
No I get it lol that's was a pretty big oversight on my part lol. I hate that sites keep shit listed even when the items been discontinued and they're never getting anymore.
That being said, do you use 20700 batteries? Like diy? I could print this one that's similar. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2472857

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors