Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good day all,

MSRP: 3400$+

Asking price: 1500$

Link to pictures: https://ibb.co/album/cw6QHB

Reposting the thread as I was away for a while from moving.

I have been out of the game for over a year and would love to see my collection(some high end, some low end) go to a good home. Please find the items below that would go with the collection. I have too much pictures so can’t include them all but I can send them as requested.

note: selling as a set, not separating. Total value is over 3400$ USD, selling for 1500$ USD, shipping is on you to cover.

items for sale:

Mods

Pilak supremo: Custom engraved, great condition, never left the house, just needs a polish.

Purge viper: This one is brand new never used and it comes with the cap for RDA.

2x SOI X mods with stabwood sleeves (Very limited)

Vapers Mood tomahawk

El Diablo demon: This one is brand new never used

mi-one: Free as an extra

Minikin V2: Free as an extra

6ixty 7even squonk: Missing 1 magnet in door, other than that great condition and still works great. Easy to find magnet on eBay for 2$.

Purge haggermann squonk

Lost vape paranormal

RDA/RTA:

SOI X RDA: Chuff cap Comes with 2x RDA, one of them the screw is stripped, other one in great shape.

MCM mods Samurai v3: Plus drip tips each.

MCM mods Samurai bonsai v3 with ultem kit.

MCM mods Mose 25: Comes with custom drip tips

Widow Maker

QP design Fatality 25

Hyon Cuete: Comes with silver 510 and custom cap (John Elmore cap)

Deathwish deck: Free inclusion

Odis design o-atty x: Comes with ultem kit and beauty ring

Csmnt v1: Comes with double helix design drip tip and cloud cap

Crown v3: Free

Drip tips various: Free

OBS engine

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
May seem an odd question.

If the Suggested Retail is $400, how then is anyone capable of selling at $1,500? Is that a typo? Seems a bit exorbitant if not, triple the value of MSRP?

Are you "rounding" up? If so, you might want a basic math course again. Below five it stays the same and does not get added onto. I might see asking say $500 if I had a collection of say $462 and change. This doesn't seem that however.

Plus:

shipping is on you to cover.

Please tell me the asking price is a typo. Not interested in buying. Reading the posting though, it kept gnawing at me. "Something don't seem on par here, ... Well, I'll ask."

Last edited:

joecarroll42

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

If the Suggested Retail is $400, how then is anyone capable of selling at $1,500? Is that a typo? Seems a bit exorbitant if not, triple the value of MSRP?

Are you "rounding" up? If so, you might want a basic math course again. Below five it stays the same and does not get added onto. I might see asking say $500 if I had a collection of say $462 and change. This doesn't seem that however.

Plus:

Please tell me the asking price is a typo. Not interested in buying. Reading the posting though, it kept gnawing at me. "Something don't seem on par here, ... Well, I'll ask."

Huh? I think you’re misreading his MSRP. Look again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvaOrchid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Plus:

Please tell me the asking price is a typo. Not interested in buying. Reading the posting though, it kept gnawing at me. "Something don't seem on par here, ... Well, I'll ask.".
MSRP was stated as $3400

Fleshgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Plus:

MSRP is much higher than the asking price, you missed a 3 in front of the 400 😉.

Cheers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
MSRP is much higher than the asking price, you missed a 3 in front of the 400 😉.

Cheers

Or perhaps you did and went back after and "corrected" it. Fairly sure I saw only that the MSRP was $400. No matter I guess as I've no interest in buying, merely saw what seemed odd and brought it up.

AvaOrchid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Or perhaps you did and went back after and "corrected" it. Fairly sure I saw only that the MSRP was $400. No matter I guess as I've no interest in buying, merely saw what seemed odd and brought it up.
So now I'm going to ask an odd question if somebody edits a post that you have replied to would it change the copy where you replied or would it only change the initial post.

*Because this is the internet and sometimes it's hard to see what the tone of what someone's saying is this isn't confrontational it's genuine curiosity

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When u reply it simply copies whatever is in the window at the time and puts html tags around it that u can change..this website is a little more advanced so it might update the reply if u were to change the post, but i doubt it. (Make sure u expand and read what i wrote in your quote)

Gonna test
See how i changed it. ? I am going to keep typing to make it more obvious..im doing this in an edit and can change anything u said...the mods can see the changes, and edit them back or do whatever, but any user can do this and no one would be the wiser...except the mods

*Because this is the internet and sometimes it's hard to see what the tone of what someone's saying is this isn't confrontational it's genuine curiosity...like i am doing here...see that

Last edited:

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When u reply it simply copies whatever is in the window at the time and puts html tags around it that u can change..this website is a little more advanced so it might update the reply if u were to change the post, but i doubt it
Testing

Test failed..yes, its simply a cut and paste of the text in the window at that specific time the person hits reply

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So now I'm going to ask an odd question if somebody edits a post that you have replied to would it change the copy where you replied or would it only change the initial post.

*Because this is the internet and sometimes it's hard to see what the tone of what someone's saying is this isn't confrontational it's genuine curiosity

I believe it shows a post was edited~!

See here I made an intentional typo and went back and corrected it.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
$3400 was always the stated RRP from what I remember. Some of the mods by themselves probably RRP'd for over $400.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Not sure. All I know is the two or three times I looked it over prior to this it appeared to read $400+ to me. I even used reading glasses one or two times to be sure. If I'm in error, fine no problem. If not no problem either. I just saw something that read as odd to me, asked about it.

Got text on this site set at 120% using latest Firefox via flatpak. Use a 19/22" monitor and sit back, ergo I try ensuring text is legible, readable.

ETA: I did check the url with Way Back Machine, unfortunately it is not archived publicly. Would like having evidence/proof but all I have is what I think I saw.

Last edited:

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure. All I know is the two or three times I looked it over prior to this it appeared to read $400+ to me. I even used reading glasses one or two times to be sure. If I'm in error, fine no problem. If not no problem either. I just saw something that read as odd to me, asked about it.

Got text on this site set at 120% using latest Firefox via flatpak. Use a 19/22" monitor and sit back, ergo I try ensuring text is legible, readable.

ETA: I did check the url with Way Back Machine, unfortunately it is not archived publicly. Would like having evidence/proof but all I have is what I think I saw.
I can confirm as well it was 3400, and i kinda want to say there was a 1400 in there as well about something, but i could be misremembering the latter

Edit-or i could scroll up and see that i was thinking of the 1500 asking price, duh

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Watched this post since it started. Definitely always said 3400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigvape

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive also been watching this.
The msrp has been 3400 since the beginning.
This guy just misread the post and simply cant seem to believe that such a person as himself cannot have possibly made a mistake.
You must of super duper delux ninja edited the og post.
.......wow....lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This guy just misread the post and simply cant seem to believe that such a person as himself cannot have possibly made a mistake.

If my three posts didn't make it clear I'm more than capable of admitting a mistake. If I did, I apologize. All I know for sure though is what I think I saw. Do not have any problem admitting a mistake. Only saying I don't know either way. I do that a lot in life, admit I don't know. Kind of the crux of being agnostic.

ETA: My original posting in thread was not intending to stir controversy but rather clarify for myself. Guess I'm clear now. Don't ask even if you don't know, or think you're misreading. Right, got it.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my three posts didn't make it clear I'm more than capable of admitting a mistake. If I did, I apologize. All I know for sure though is what I think I saw. Do not have any problem admitting a mistake. Only saying I don't know either way. I do that a lot in life, admit I don't know. Kind of the crux of being agnostic.

ETA: My original posting in thread was not intending to stir controversy but rather clarify for myself. Guess I'm clear now. Don't ask even if you don't know, or think you're misreading. Right, got it.
Im not quite clear if u understand yet?

Lolololol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im not quite clear if u understand yet?

Lolololol

Well you can always piss up a rope.

I understand perfectly I probably did misread something. Fine, no big issue. If I did I stated about four, to five ways I'd apologize and even did flat out. I understand perfectly too, a lot of you are here to stir shit, for no other reason but to stir shit. I was not aiming for that by asking about the price, I probably misread. I simply wanted to clarify for myself.

What has been made clear to me is people rather stir shit, even if there's no shit to stir. So yeah, fuck it I'll not ask anymore and not sell or buy. Not any loss on my part as I can still locate some vendors selling online. The only thing it hurts is our community. You stir shit with the wrong ones, people draw away. Why bother being around if all that happens is stirring shit? Can go out back and do that if I wanted, literally.

No, thought I would communicate with other vapers. Thought it was a community and not a bunch of jag offs stirring shit. Damn me for thinking. Not a problem, will engage auto-pilot and not think. Y'all run 'er slow, hear?

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well you can always piss up a rope.

I understand perfectly I probably did misread something. Fine, no big issue. If I did I stated about four, to five ways I'd apologize and even did flat out. I understand perfectly too, a lot of you are here to stir shit, for no other reason but to stir shit. I was not aiming for that by asking about the price, I probably misread. I simply wanted to clarify for myself.

What has been made clear to me is people rather stir shit, even if there's no shit to stir. So yeah, fuck it I'll not ask anymore and not sell or buy. Not any loss on my part as I can still locate some vendors selling online. The only thing it hurts is our community. You stir shit with the wrong ones, people draw away. Why bother being around if all that happens is stirring shit? Can go out back and do that if I wanted, literally.

No, thought I would communicate with other vapers. Thought it was a community and not a bunch of jag offs stirring shit. Damn me for thinking. Not a problem, will engage auto-pilot and not think. Y'all run 'er slow, hear?
ECF has a very active Classifieds as well as Dischord. All very friendly and helpful esp to noobies.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***the topic of this thread is a sale, please limit the responses to that***
(On behalf of @Fleshgod , the OP and the person to contact)

Good day all,

Link to pictures: https://ibb.co/album/cw6QHB

Reposting the thread as I was away for a while from moving.

I have been out of the game for over a year and would love to see my collection(some high end, some low end) go to a good home. Please find the items below that would go with the collection. I have too much pictures so can’t include them all but I can send them as requested.

note: selling as a set, not separating. Total value is over 3400$ USD, selling for 1500$ USD, shipping is on you to cover.

items for sale:

Mods

Pilak supremo: Custom engraved, great condition, never left the house, just needs a polish.

Purge viper: This one is brand new never used and it comes with the cap for RDA.

2x SOI X mods with stabwood sleeves (Very limited)

Vapers Mood tomahawk

El Diablo demon: This one is brand new never used

mi-one: Free as an extra

Minikin V2: Free as an extra

6ixty 7even squonk: Missing 1 magnet in door, other than that great condition and still works great. Easy to find magnet on eBay for 2$.

Purge haggermann squonk

Lost vape paranormal

RDA/RTA:

SOI X RDA: Chuff cap Comes with 2x RDA, one of them the screw is stripped, other one in great shape.

MCM mods Samurai v3: Plus drip tips each.

MCM mods Samurai bonsai v3 with ultem kit.

MCM mods Mose 25: Comes with custom drip tips

Widow Maker

QP design Fatality 25

Hyon Cuete: Comes with silver 510 and custom cap (John Elmore cap)

Deathwish deck: Free inclusion

Odis design o-atty x: Comes with ultem kit and beauty ring

Csmnt v1: Comes with double helix design drip tip and cloud cap

Crown v3: Free

Drip tips various: Free

OBS engine

Last edited:

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm new to RDA's and such but genuinely curious - What makes those devices worth so much money? $3400 would buy me 10 years worth of gear, including mods, atty's, coils, wicks, Nic, flavorings, batteries and perhaps a new $1000 cell phone too... A couple of them look pretty cool and perhaps the gold one is real gold??? I dunno - not trying to be a smart-ass, am genuinely curious.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm new to RDA's and such but genuinely curious - What makes those devices worth so much money? $3400 would buy me 10 years worth of gear, including mods, atty's, coils, wicks, Nic, flavorings, batteries and perhaps a new $1000 cell phone too... A couple of them look pretty cool and perhaps the gold one is real gold??? I dunno - not trying to be a smart-ass, am genuinely curious.
Gotta pay to play.
Once you get into the better mechs and have a few it becomes like a desese. Always looking for more. Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hell id love it if my total was only 3400.

I've done alright over about 8 years and maybe have spent around $700 - $800. Granted for myself it's more about function than form, usability & durability over trending & features. I do have a couple "high end"/"better" mechanical mods. Do not notice much difference in how the more "fancy" ones do over some of the "frugal" ones.

Have said it before, could use a sardine tin as a mod and a thimble for an RDA. To whit:

Altoids tin, retails with candy for ~$3 per tin.
2c081e9eb7e5de5ecf66b05bfc44daed.jpg

Sardine tine which usually has sardines for ~$1.00 to $2.00 per tin.

w_tin-opened-scaled.jpg

They're roughly the same size. Fairly sure one can use an 18650 battery cell in either one. And below, a metal sewing thimble.

White-metal-thimble-Germany-9-full-5o-2048-37-r-cccccc-6.jpg

One could run grounding down through the capped off end, add a 510 pin with insulation, inset some post holes on either side. It's not difficult to consider it an RDA. Thimbles run less than $1 usually. You might be out ~$5 - $10 tops for a mod & RDA.

To all their own, live and let live. People are simply curious what warrants such high retail costs. Do these new fancy mods build your house while you vape? Do they wipe your bum after you go?

Not all can, or desire paying for a small nation merely to "keep up with the Jones'", or to simply enjoy vaping. That's why people are asking why these warrant the value they're listing at. Do they merit it, honestly?

And again, suppose if you got that sort of money to toss out and want, hey have at it. Live and let live. The world apparently takes all kinds, even brain dead ones like me.

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've done alright over about 8 years and maybe have spent around $700 - $800. Granted for myself it's more about function than form, usability & durability over trending & features. I do have a couple "high end"/"better" mechanical mods. Do not notice much difference in how the more "fancy" ones do over some of the "frugal" ones.

Have said it before, could use a sardine tin as a mod and a thimble for an RDA. To whit:

Altoids tin, retails with candy for ~$3 per tin.
2c081e9eb7e5de5ecf66b05bfc44daed.jpg

Sardine tine which usually has sardines for ~$1.00 to $2.00 per tin.

w_tin-opened-scaled.jpg

They're roughly the same size. Fairly sure one can use an 18650 battery cell in either one. And below, a metal sewing thimble.

White-metal-thimble-Germany-9-full-5o-2048-37-r-cccccc-6.jpg

One could run grounding down through the capped off end, add a 510 pin with insulation, inset some post holes on either side. It's not difficult to consider it an RDA. Thimbles run less than $1 usually. You might be out ~$5 - $10 tops for a mod & RDA.

To all their own, live and let live. People are simply curious what warrants such high retail costs. Do these new fancy mods build your house while you vape? Do they wipe your bum after you go?

Not all can, or desire paying for a small nation merely to "keep up with the Jones'", or to simply enjoy vaping. That's why people are asking why these warrant the value they're listing at. Do they merit it, honestly?

And again, suppose if you got that sort of money to toss out and want, hey have at it. Live and let live. The world apparently takes all kinds, even brain dead ones like me.
If you truly believe that all mods work the same regardless of price.....then i have a brand new geekvape athena i will trade you for your sq18650. I mean since acording to they will perform the same.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you truly believe that all mods work the same regardless of price.....then i have a brand new geekvape athena i will trade you for your sq18650. I mean since acording to they will perform the same.

I've three Geekvape Athena mod kits. Your trade has no interest for me. After all, yes I can discern a Geekvape Athena basically does work the same as the two SQ mods I have.

1. One puts a charged battery in the mod.
2. One screws down an RDA/RDTA into mod.
3. One fills their squonk bottle/tank.
4. One depresses a button to close the circuit. (Fire the mod)
5. One draws vapor out of their RDA/Tank.
6. Wash, rinse, repeat. That's to say one enjoys their vaping until they have an issue. Then one troubleshoots, goes back to enjoying the vaping once issue is resolved.

That is the basic cycle of of vaping as near as I've come to find it. Not seen many defer to much else beyond that. Of course, you've wicking the atomizer & adjusting the air flow. That isn't about the performance of the mod though.

Not trying to be a smart ass,, or professor type here. You asked, I responded to convey my perception of vaping. To me what I responded with is the core basics of vaping. And to me yes, mods do seem to work the same. They all hold a battery of some kind. They all have a button/toggle to close the electric circuit so your atomizer coil heats the vape juice into vapor.

Maybe I'm missing something? I don't know. *shrugs*

Suppose one could argue over the nano, or micro seconds a mod takes to heat a coil in an atomizer on button depress. That in my view though seems quite subjective and not of any significantly discernible matter. Others may disagree. Fine. I can respectfully agree to disagree and walk away. As I said to me it's a small, trivial matter. Not worth argument in my opinion.

There is an idea called marketing. It is about getting customers to buy product. Often, companies will create brands. In cars you got Ford, Chevy, Gm, Kia and so on. All automobiles transport people and cargo from point A to point B. You still have "holy wars" over branding. This same idea is present in vaping.

I have trouble seeing people be pure suckers for branding, hype. Ultimately it is fear which drives it. People fear not having status from owning Popular Brand whatever. Some of us wake up and see there's no need being king/queen of a pile of dung.

Not trying to be nasty. As I said, world takes all kinds. As I also stated, if you've got money enough to buy a small nation and choose to spend it on vape gear, go for it. I live and let live. Not arguing over this, merely curious why these particular mods, or any would be so outlandishly costly. It seems to be a valid curiosity too. I'm not alone in asking, now.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Glad you've a laugh out of it, @Wb80. In seriousness, I am a bit as well. Also in seriousness, I simply wanted what I think a valid opinion expressed.

And yes, I can see the ironic humor. "You sir doth protest too much." "Nay I say, I am not being contrary to argue!" "Says you." "Erm, ..." "Ha! Protested too much!" "Touche." *chuckles*

TL;DR Version: It seems some people have more money than sense. Oh well, how it goes. Seas keep ebbing, world keeps turning, life ambles to death, ... so it goes.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Your opinion is 100% valid. Never stated otherwise. I don't agree with it . Don't have to.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am bowing out of this conversation.

I too am returning to reticence. Agree that @Wb80 can not agree with my opinion. That's fine. Mature adults realize opinion is akin to preference. Everyone is free regardless of any permission to have their own view.

Not giving permission, it exists self evidently. We can simply agree to disagree on opinion/s. They have opinion A, I have opinion B. So what? Will the world end if there's no definitive winner or loser? No.

Do I harbor any ill toward @Wb80? No, not by any definition. I simply and respectfully agree to disagree, hold my own opinion without prejudice of @Wb80 or their opinion. They'll continue their merry way, I mine. Do I think @Wb80 is wrong or less? No, they simply view things differently. Life & the world allow for difference.

Well excuse me, will now, ...

AvaOrchid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So there's multiple different kinds of vapers.

There are ones that like to have a stash prepared for eventualities and there are individuals who aren't very worried about those things.

There are individuals who would rather have just a handful of products that are very well made or future-proof or that can be easily fixed at home regardless of what's available on the market. And then there are individuals who feel like instead of getting a handful of high-end things that are durable they'd rather just get three dozen less durable lower quality items that they can't fix at home but where the sheer amount of the products they have will cover them. It doesn't matter if they break because they have 15 more.

Amongst the individuals who like to have a little stash (or a not so little stash) there are individuals who find one or two things they like and they get multiple sometimes even dozens of those things and then there are others who would rather have one or two of a lot of different things.

There are individuals whose only concern is that the product vapes They just want to be able to vape there's no other angle as long as a product works that's all they care about. And then there are collectors. And sometimes there's collectors are high-end collectors sometimes they are low-end collectors but either way they are collecting things not only for the usability but sometimes the uniqueness or the material or some other feature.

Because of how many different types of goals people have and what their objective is there's different qualities and different rarities and different features different price points...

And it all boils down to it just being fantastic that there's something out there for everyone!

VU Sponsors