Become a Patron!

WTS - Various Mechs Lo$, Dead mans hand elixer, Unicorn Vapes, Rigmods

Azn

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
https://imgur.com/a/e4CQBwm

Good afternoon vaping underground! So, I've been in the hobby awhile now and I think I finnally found my endgame, so I'm trying to get rid of some of my higher end stuff that just doesn't get used. I apologize for the terrible pictures, I will gladly take more on request, my desk just doesn't have alot of space lol. The post office closes at 1600 today EST so if sales go through I can get it out to you today.

DMHE Necronom Infurnum with Matching 30 mm RDA - $400. A beautiful series fully mechanical mod, Aluminum body to keep it as lightweight as possible, polished naval brass plates on the sides, magnetic detonator switch and silver plated copper contacts. Takes 2x700 and 18650 batteries with adaptors (provided) comes with original packaging. Mod SN 66, RDA SN 49. Mod sells for $375 on their website, RDA for $150.

League of Scoundrels Luk mod brass $350 - This was purchased directly from Cloudist store, and I believe Jwill is on here, its an amazing mech, before I bought this I honestly thought the idea of "hard hitters" when comparing mech mods was snake oil, but constantly I find myself going back to this when I'm using a 21700, its been my daily for a few months now and if it doesn't sell it will go back to being my daily, just figured I'd throw it out there to see if it'll sell, I've always used it as a single battery, but it comes with a stack section for series usage. Takes 18650's with a provided adaptors, 2x700s no problem. SN 23 with original packaging and unused polishing rag, will give it a good polish before I send it out with my own materials.

Rig Pig series 18650 with matching Roughneck RDA - $130. Murdered out brass construction and copper contacts. It was my first series mech mod, and I built it once, didn't like my build, and never touched it again. I had built it really low. .3 ohms I believe and the vape was very hot and not enjoyable for me. It wasn't until I bought the Necronom and built around .5 that I finally got an enjoyable vape from a series build. Roughneck RDA screws directly onto the mod to make a direct hybrid connection, comes with a hybrid disk so you can use your own RDA as well, providing the 510 pin protrudes enough.

Unicorn Vapes Knurled black, Copper mech. With RDA $75, without RDA $45 - One of my first mechs purchased, the owner was kind enough to send me extras when he found out I was military, beautiful simple mechanical mods, takes 2x700s or 18650s with adaptors. Rda is very similar to the bonza 1.5 in terms of airflow and coil placement.

I'm kind of not entertaining any trades but I'm looking for 22 mm RDAs and RTAs, 22mm 18650 mech mods, and maybe a skeleton key. LMK what you all have and thank you for your time.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know this guy, he is legit. How you doing bud?

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
honestly it might be up here for awhile, Im not really expecting for it to sell like hotcakes haha

a grown up's dilemma, having the disposable money to spend on what you feel like.... having THE wife that wont let you

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Agreed, that Necronom is insanely, ridiculously, utterly sick. I want one. GLWTS

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good afternoon vaping underground! So, I've been in the hobby awhile now and I think I finnally found my endgame, so I'm trying to get rid of some of my higher end stuff that just doesn't get used. I apologize for the terrible pictures, I will gladly take more on request, my desk just doesn't have alot of space lol. The post office closes at 1600 today EST so if sales go through I can get it out to you today.

DMHE Necronom Infurnum with Matching 30 mm RDA - $400. A beautiful series fully mechanical mod, Aluminum body to keep it as lightweight as possible, polished naval brass plates on the sides, magnetic detonator switch and silver plated copper contacts. Takes 2x700 and 18650 batteries with adaptors (provided) comes with original packaging. Mod SN 66, RDA SN 49. Mod sells for $375 on their website, RDA for $150.

League of Scoundrels Luk mod brass $350 - This was purchased directly from Cloudist store, and I believe Jwill is on here, its an amazing mech, before I bought this I honestly thought the idea of "hard hitters" when comparing mech mods was snake oil, but constantly I find myself going back to this when I'm using a 21700, its been my daily for a few months now and if it doesn't sell it will go back to being my daily, just figured I'd throw it out there to see if it'll sell, I've always used it as a single battery, but it comes with a stack section for series usage. Takes 18650's with a provided adaptors, 2x700s no problem. SN 23 with original packaging and unused polishing rag, will give it a good polish before I send it out with my own materials.

Rig Pig series 18650 with matching Roughneck RDA - $130. Murdered out brass construction and copper contacts. It was my first series mech mod, and I built it once, didn't like my build, and never touched it again. I had built it really low. .3 ohms I believe and the vape was very hot and not enjoyable for me. It wasn't until I bought the Necronom and built around .5 that I finally got an enjoyable vape from a series build. Roughneck RDA screws directly onto the mod to make a direct hybrid connection, comes with a hybrid disk so you can use your own RDA as well, providing the 510 pin protrudes enough.

Unicorn Vapes Knurled black, Copper mech. With RDA $75, without RDA $45 - One of my first mechs purchased, the owner was kind enough to send me extras when he found out I was military, beautiful simple mechanical mods, takes 2x700s or 18650s with adaptors. Rda is very similar to the bonza 1.5 in terms of airflow and coil placement.

I'm kind of not entertaining any trades but I'm looking for 22 mm RDAs and RTAs, 22mm 18650 mech mods, and maybe a skeleton key. LMK what you all have and thank you for your time.
Hey man I'm very interested in the DMHE Necronom please tell me that you still have it for sale I'm a ligit buyer also I if it is available still do you have cash app if not that's fine I'd just have to go pull the money I have from cash app and put it into my PayPal account kinda a pain in my ass but if you are only wanting payment threw PayPal I completely understand and will do whatever needs to be done please let me know what is up asap thanks again my email is xxxxxxx

Edited : Moderator removed personal email address
Please PM the seller by using the Start conversation.
This seller was last seen July 13, 2022

1669695711159.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dude, he's new. Give him the benefit of the doubt rather than flat out calling him/her a dumbass. Nice way to welcome someone to VU!
You're right, that's out of character for me. There have been so many spammers and scammers responding to posts, and sending PM's in the hardware thread with email contacts....i shouldnt assume this is just another.

Azn

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey man I'm very interested in the DMHE Necronom please tell me that you still have it for sale I'm a ligit buyer also I if it is available still do you have cash app if not that's fine I'd just have to go pull the money I have from cash app and put it into my PayPal account kinda a pain in my ass but if you are only wanting payment threw PayPal I completely understand and will do whatever needs to be done please let me know what is up asap thanks again my email is xxxxxxx

View attachment 199771
I want you to

View attachment 199771
i want you to have some closure. This is long gone, but I’ve seen them go for like $200 nowadays on fb

VU Sponsors