Yet another 50w mod ... Cloupor T5

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Courtesy of VaportekUSA.com (just got an email from them this morning)...

http://www.vaportekusa.com/cloupor-t5-50-watt/

IMG_0737__01745.1405345385.1280.1280.jpg

T5_9__18932.1405345420.1280.1280.jpg

T5_2__45493.1405345442.1280.1280.jpg

Product Description
**This is a reservation for products that Vapor Tek USA have purchased and are awaiting shipment from Cloupor. DO NOT order if you do not want to wait. We may have some in stock when they arrrive but we do not guarantee there will be any available. You better get in line because these are going to be HOT!**

Cloupor has advised that they guarantee they will not have the supply issues that they had with the DNA 30 product. We have already secured 100 pcs. Cloupor says they will be shipped out to us 15-20 days after payment and we have already paid them. This is going to be a great device and it is much different that a box mod. The ergonomics of the device are truly amazing. It is made to conform to the palm of your hand for ease and comfort while you vape.

Cloupor T5 have Awesome appearance,that ‘s the FUTURE mod. Excellentergonomics design, very comfortable for holding. Aesthetics and ergonomics is integrated perfectly
1. Chip is 100% designed by cloupor

2. The firmware can be updated

3. Output power: 7W-50W

4. Output voltage : 3.6V—9.3V

5. It can be used to 0.2-3.6 ohm atomizer

6. Extra large OLED screen :64*128 dpi

7. Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly

8. Cloupor T5 have a cool welcome picture like movie.

9. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off

10. Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulatedvaping puff

11. With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer

12. The board withself-heat dissipation system

13. Show notice when charging by USB

14. Suitable for 18650 battery

15. Big surprise of function on cloupor T5 is waiting for every users ( 16th September)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks pretty nice to me.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Based on the non-glam photos, it looks like the construction is plastic as opposed to aluminum. Does anybody else see this?

IMG_3266__97379.1405345472.1280.1280.JPG

IMG_3270__71677.1405345478.1280.1280.JPG

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I picked up on that as well.

But at least they are not making it out of solid SS. I love the Innokin mods but I wish someone in their R&D department would consider using aluminum as the main material and use copper, brass and SS only where needed.

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like we need these crazy chinese manufacturers to take some more of our advice. This is a horrible design. Can you believe it only holds one 18650? Hopefully Cloupar realizes they need to stick with the box design and incorporate dual 18650, but I doubt they will unless we give them the feedback.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
It looks they took a bar of women's speed stick and put some electronics in it and borrowed some cues from a remote control. I strangely dig it. Kind of a cool idea to go with a plastic tube mod (if that's what it is). Keeps cost and weight down.

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"We may have some in stock when they arrrive but we do not guarantee there will be any available. You better get in line because these are going to be HOT!**"

HAHA. yeah right. I think the only person that's getting in line to order one of these is the goat.se guy.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks they took a bar of women's speed stick and put some electronics in it and borrowed some cues from a remote control.
Thanks for making my Monday, lol!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"We may have some in stock when they arrrive but we do not guarantee there will be any available. You better get in line because these are going to be HOT!**"

HAHA. yeah right. I think the only person that's getting in line to order one of these is the goat.se guy.

GOATSE_poster.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the diameter of the device you think it would hold a 26650 cell.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Big surprise of function on cloupor T5 is waiting for every users ( 16th September) . WTF is that? Does It turn into a hair trimmer.
The design and material its made from will make this a total fail.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well the VaporShark DNA is also
Big surprise of function on cloupor T5 is waiting for every users ( 16th September) . WTF is that? Does It turn into a hair trimmer.

Not just any hair ... nose hairs.
8fb9f20c1e752351d8bfe6ca805b2e.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The New Vapershark RDNA is available for pre order. I like my little Vaporshark DNA30. I ordered the new Vaporshark RDNA30

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the vid. Definitely curious about the "big surprise" in Sept.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to look under my couch cushions I think I already have this mod

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Courtesy of VaportekUSA.com (just got an email from them this morning)...

http://www.vaportekusa.com/cloupor-t5-50-watt/

IMG_0737__01745.1405345385.1280.1280.jpg

T5_9__18932.1405345420.1280.1280.jpg

T5_2__45493.1405345442.1280.1280.jpg

Product Description
**This is a reservation for products that Vapor Tek USA have purchased and are awaiting shipment from Cloupor. DO NOT order if you do not want to wait. We may have some in stock when they arrrive but we do not guarantee there will be any available. You better get in line because these are going to be HOT!**

Cloupor has advised that they guarantee they will not have the supply issues that they had with the DNA 30 product. We have already secured 100 pcs. Cloupor says they will be shipped out to us 15-20 days after payment and we have already paid them. This is going to be a great device and it is much different that a box mod. The ergonomics of the device are truly amazing. It is made to conform to the palm of your hand for ease and comfort while you vape.

Cloupor T5 have Awesome appearance,that ‘s the FUTURE mod. Excellentergonomics design, very comfortable for holding. Aesthetics and ergonomics is integrated perfectly
1. Chip is 100% designed by cloupor

2. The firmware can be updated

3. Output power: 7W-50W

4. Output voltage : 3.6V—9.3V

5. It can be used to 0.2-3.6 ohm atomizer

6. Extra large OLED screen :64*128 dpi

7. Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly

8. Cloupor T5 have a cool welcome picture like movie.

9. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off

10. Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulatedvaping puff

11. With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer

12. The board withself-heat dissipation system

13. Show notice when charging by USB

14. Suitable for 18650 battery

15. Big surprise of function on cloupor T5 is waiting for every users ( 16th September)
Is it all Plastic? also what Chip is it using is it the YiHI 350?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it all Plastic? also what Chip is it using is it the YiHI 350?
According to the vid, the chip is designed in-house at Cloupor.

No idea about the construction materials. I contacted VaportekUSA earlier, but they don't have a tester yet, and they don't know either.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Im not sure if i like it or not.. in terms of the looks.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's growing on me. Just can't shake the feeling that shaving cream is supposed to be dispensed from somewhere on the device.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree it looks a bit odd and does anyone care what the chip temp is I figure not.. A better gauge would be just to say too hot like the DNA's
It kinda looks like a dildo to me the more I look at it the more It just looks like crap and I believe its plastic bahh :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like we need these crazy chinese manufacturers to take some more of our advice. This is a horrible design. Can you believe it only holds one 18650? Hopefully Cloupar realizes they need to stick with the box design and incorporate dual 18650, but I doubt they will unless we give them the feedback.

As big at that chunk'o plastic is, it needs to hold a 26650.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's growing on me. Just can't shake the feeling that shaving cream is supposed to be dispensed from somewhere on the device.

Hahaha, I've got one of those old Hot Shave Cream dispensers! Shame I can't find the refills for it, they were Barbasol or Burmashave, can't remember.....

Wolfstone5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The pictures certainly don't pay it any justice. I'm not too impressed with the form factor but I'm sure it will vape like a beast! It would have been nice to see a better picture of the bottom of the device. What is lurking down there? You can sort of see a battery door, a couple other shiny "objects" and perhaps a USB port. The 510 connector looks a little on the cheesy side too. You would think that they would put a much more substantial one on there for such a large, plastic PV. The screen and the tech behind it are definitely the main event here. I'm very tempted to reserve a T5 but....with all of the new high voltage devices that will be flooding the market in the near future, I may have to sit this one out. On a positive note, Cloupor is, at the very least, attempting to develop an original design that they didn't outright clone.

duroSIG556R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't understand the logic. If their box mod is doing so great, why come out of left field with this abomination? I doubt the chip is even 65 percent as good as an SX350.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will have to get hands on with the device to figure out if I appreciate the form factor.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would not pay over 59.99 for it if with that unproven chip ... Warranty? I doubt it ! Unlike what Pioneer4you has been doing with the IPV 50W. And plastic as it appears to be?
dear me... If it was stainless I may bite. and it would make one hell of a Steely Dan.. hahah :)

Exit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cant really call this one until someone can get hand on with it. Some venders will have them in on Friday I have been told, so hopefully we can have better info soon. The September surprise has me twisted I know YiHi has upgradeable firmware (Common reasons for updating firmware include fixing bugs or adding features to the device) YiHi has added more wattage to the sx350 chip and other features trough there firmware updates. I do not know if this mod can do the same using 1 18650, so if anything I am interested in seeing what this mod can do.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The Cloupor T5 looks very much like plastic but it isn't, it is made from Billet 6061 Aluminum. I agree that with the size of this thing you would think that it accepts a 26650, and I wish it did because the Cloupor DNA30 sucks the life out of a battery even when its not in use, which sucks.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
As big at that chunk'o plastic is, it needs to hold a 26650.
Its not plastic though, its aluminum .. I don't care much for it from the standpoint of aesthetics, but I am interested in it from a functional standpoint.

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see Red bull have changed their Can design - crazy that this is only 18650, what were they thinking?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Cloupor T5 looks very much like plastic but it isn't, it is made from Billet 6061 Aluminum. I agree that with the size of this thing you would think that it accepts a 26650, and I wish it did because the Cloupor DNA30 sucks the life out of a battery even when its not in use, which sucks.

Yes just was looking on vaportek site at the mod and says on the description 'The T5 is not plastic! It is made of Billet 6061 Aluminum' but got to wonder why it is so big, just to make it comfortable to hold as they claim?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I see Red bull have changed their Can design - crazy that this is only 18650, what were they thinking?

Agreed, at 43mm it should be a 26650 which would be perfect for 50W mod ...

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yes just was looking on vaportek site at the mod and says on the description 'The T5 is not plastic! It is made of Billet 6061 Aluminum' but got to wonder why it is so big, just to make it comfortable to hold as they claim?

But they could have kept the shape and made it smaller ... maybe 26650 compatibility is the Boom surprise that is coming in September? Rec'd an email from Cloupor this morning saying that my sample is shipping soon, but they did not give me an exact date. Can't wait to see the eternals so I can figure out why they made it so big for 18650 only.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All that thing is missing is a coke zero sticker. This one might go right up there with the BOBO so Joe you might wanna tell Smokie about it.

Roldy

Member For 5 Years
I need to see/hear more detail but i gotta admit its growing on me too. I think the idea here is that its a tube mod, but @such a large diameter itll stand upright no problem (why the usb is on the bottom tho brings up new questions!). It really will stand up like a cola can!

one thing is for sure, these cloupor review/preview videos have GOT to stop referring to the screen test when it turns on as a "matrix movie"

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I need to see/hear more detail but i gotta admit its growing on me too. I think the idea here is that its a tube mod, but @such a large diameter itll stand upright no problem (why the usb is on the bottom tho brings up new questions!). It really will stand up like a cola can!

one thing is for sure, these cloupor review/preview videos have GOT to stop referring to the screen test when it turns on as a "matrix movie"

I am for sure intrigued by it .. its so odd looking. I can't wait to see how it works, handles and performs ... Fat strange thing that it is :p

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm intrigued... I ordered one.

Saw on a Cloupor FB post so I'm hoping it's smaller than it looks.
"Cloupor: The man on the video is from Asia,so you will make a wrong feeling that our Cloupor T5 is too big,but in fact,this product size is just fine for others. Thanks."

Last edited:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember all the same comments when the first box mod came out. I'm keeping an open mind about this until I hear about the functionality. After all I really vape not to smoke. Aesthetics are secondary to the goal. But who am I kidding, I love me a sexy beast any day. Enjoy the day! :cool:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe cloupar is going ahead with this design. Total fail is in their future.
I predict you will be shown to be wrong . not a super success but will find a market. Sept 16th "surprise" is rumored to been a 100 watt update to the chips firmware? I am pretty sure I am getting 1 soon. I am trying to remember what they said about the Wright Brothers?

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered my Cloupor T5 50W MOD. It will arrive hopefully on Tues.8-19. I have no problems with the design.I think it looks sleek and is made of Billet 6061 Aluminum, usb charging port, and a nice device shut off and a stealth shut screen off mode. I want it for home use so not too worried about carrying it around in my pocket " Is that a T5 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me "...hahaha. If I do take it in the car I can plug it in and charge it and even use it while charging. As for the "BIG" Sept 16th surprise ???? If it is a 100W firmware up grade then win win for all who saw, liked, and bought. I am use to an Itazte VTR so this will be close to the same size and for sure be lighter in weight. Here is the best thing, almost bought a 30 W Box Mod DNA30 for $100+ with shipping.( I mean what is SO great about the design of a rectangular plain metal box same as I use for a guitar foot switch???) I got my Cloupor T5 50W MOD for $89 with free shipping and could possibly end up with a 100W MOD if the Sept. 16 surprise is that firmware upgrade. It is not much bigger around or longer than some Mecs. I am an American with normal hands so when I get it I will snap a photo of it in my hand so you can see for yourselves how it looks in my hand. I will roll the dice and see if I win on this one. Keep on vaping friends.:cool:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered my Cloupor T5 50W MOD. It will arrive hopefully on Tues.8-19. I have no problems with the design.I think it looks sleek and is made of Billet 6061 Aluminum, usb charging port, and a nice device shut off and a stealth shut screen off mode. I want it for home use so not too worried about carrying it around in my pocket " Is that a T5 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me "...hahaha. If I do take it in the car I can plug it in and charge it and even use it while charging. As for the "BIG" Sept 16th surprise ???? If it is a 100W firmware up grade then win win for all who saw, liked, and bought. I am use to an Itazte VTR so this will be close to the same size and for sure be lighter in weight. Here is the best thing, almost bought a 30 W Box Mod DNA30 for $100+ with shipping.( I mean what is SO great about the design of a rectangular plain metal box same as I use for a guitar foot switch???) I got my Cloupor T5 50W MOD for $89 with free shipping and could possibly end up with a 100W MOD if the Sept. 16 surprise is that firmware upgrade. It is not much bigger around or longer than some Mecs. I am an American with normal hands so when I get it I will snap a photo of it in my hand so you can see for yourselves how it looks in my hand. I will roll the dice and see if I win on this one. Keep on vaping friends.:cool:
Where did you order from? I ordered mine at the end of July from vapedudes.com and still waiting for it.

Last edited:

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did you order from? I ordered mine at the end of July from vapedudes.com and still waiting for it.

Good news bad news ....bad news, they raised the price still under $100 ...good news here is the link and they still have some.Just click on.......... view & bid on link below.....Keep on vaping friends. :cool:

Last edited:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good news bad news ....bad news, they raised the price still under $100 ...good news here is the link and they still have some.Just click on view bid on link below.....Keep on vaping friends. :cool:

Ah nice they say in stock. I payed $106 for mine on July 30 when vapedudes was listing it as available august 1st. That turned into August 10 and here I am still without a mod whe I see plenty of other sites that say in stock or 2nd batch pre orders. Takes 2-3 days to get an email response and if I call them it's a call center who has someone email me 2 days later. So far they're getting a horrible review and if I dont have a definitive ship date from them on Monday I'm getting a refund.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am for sure intrigued by it .. its so odd looking. I can't wait to see how it works, handles and performs ... Fat strange thing that it is :p
Thank you for the information you shared Nikkita6 :cool: Keep on vaping!!!

VU Sponsors