Yet another 50w mod ... Cloupor T5

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Here is another listing, store outta the states, in stock. Think I will pass this ugly thing up, but to each his own!

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-28_13-6-9.png
    upload_2014-8-28_13-6-9.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Roldy

Member For 5 Years
----- .....Anyway, i have just bought one of these clouper t5 mods today, and after reading a lot of the posts above about the shape and size of it compared to a box mod, i believe i can offer a unique perspective on it. Today was the first day i had either had a box mod or this clouper t5 in my hand and the boxes just felt wrong, this feels so comfortable to hold in comparison, I am quite confused as to how the boxes have got so popular.
I know a lot of people reading this will think that a newbie like me would not really know much, but that is precisely why somebody like myself can see that the ergonomics of this design is superior to the boxes, I have not been used to holding a box like a lot of you more experienced vapers out there..... -----

Its ergonomic preference is all. It varies from person to person. Personally, I miss being able to hang a cigarette out of my mouth smoking, as opposed to needing my finger on the trigger while vaping...(automatic batteries aside as they are a rare ecig option these days).

I can see how a cylinder would be comfortable. Personally, I want a specific box mech Ive seen that is 'kidney shaped'. Its a box with a bulge on one side which makes it really comfortable. My hand molds to it as it tapers out (I couldnt find the pic I wanted to post for my example). Either way, theres a big enough vape market to consume all of these different styles, and satisfy almost everyone with a favorite!

As far as 2x-18650 / 26650 mods, theres now a cloupor T6 & T8 pending! (T6: box/100w/26650 - ---- - T8: box/150w/ 3x-18650!). What about T7? Maybe a cylinder 26650? seeing how fast cloupor is banging them out, we shall find out soon I imagine :)

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I couldnt find photos of the t7, but im looking into getting a god mod: 180 watts w/3 18650s

Roldy

Member For 5 Years
I'm just assuming
I couldnt find photos of the t7, but im looking into getting a god mod: 180 watts w/3 18650s

Im just guessing there may b a t7... For all I know there'll b a t4 and a t9 too! (Box=even #/ tube=odd?) I saw the godmod too... I'll wanna c all of these in action 1st.

I wanna make sure what the amp limits are on them... They could be pretty useless if the amp limits are too limited.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you an update on my Clouper T5. I have had it for two weeks and a day now. It is still working great and I am really use to it now. The only negative thing I can say about it is the charging system (usb connection in the bottom of unit) is not very fast. I was told that a computer usb does not charge as fast as using a dedicated AC, usb adapter. I did charge it that way at first and it did charge better but still not as fast or as well as I would like. If I am going to be away from my house and want a 100% charge I just put in a fully charged 18650 and I have had no problems. A little pain in the butt,but not any worse than removing a fill port screw on my Kayfun. All in all I really like it. The Clouper T5 is in no way as powerful as a mech but for a regulated mod it works for me ...RIGHT NOW ... until the next latest greatest comes along. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, just wanted to give you an update on my Clouper T5. I have had it for two weeks and a day now. It is still working great and I am really use to it now. The only negative thing I can say about it is the charging system (usb connection in the bottom of unit) is not very fast. I was told that a computer usb does not charge as fast as using a dedicated AC, usb adapter. I did charge it that way at first and it did charge better but still not as fast or as well as I would like. If I am going to be away from my house and want a 100% charge I just put in a fully charged 18650 and I have had no problems. A little pain in the butt,but not any worse than removing a fill port screw on my Kayfun. All in all I really like it. The Clouper T5 is in no way as powerful as a mech but for a regulated mod it works for me ...RIGHT NOW ... until the next latest greatest comes along. Keep on vaping!!! :cool:
I'll go along with the charging set up on the T5 lacking. But honestly ive gotten good at swaping out batteries and only use the two opposing screws. Ive gotten to where i can change out a battery in under a minute.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, not too bad changing out batteries. I use to do it all the time on my VTR so no biggie to swap them out. It just would have been nice if the charging system would have worked better. Just ordered a Big Buddha tank and a Veritas RDA and can't wait to try them out on the T5. I am having a lot of fun with this new mod and enjoying the great vapor it is helping me make. Keep on vaping!!!:cool:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now if we had the battery door from the VTR that would be something. And let me know how that buddah works out for you. Ive been looking at that one.
My big worry when ordering the T5 was how big it was; at 43mm X 38mm i was thinking anything smaller than a 26650 atty would get lost on there but the orchid ive been using really doesnt look bad. Neither does the russian.
Its a bit too powerful for a carto tank but i can just leave those for the zmax.
Yes, not too bad changing out batteries. I use to do it all the time on my VTR so no biggie to swap them out. It just would have been nice if the charging system would have worked better. Just ordered a Big Buddha tank and a Veritas RDA and can't wait to try them out on the T5. I am having a lot of fun with this new mod and enjoying the great vapor it is helping me make. Keep on vaping!!!:cool:
i

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG that really sucks.:( I thought I saw something about a 30 day warranty. Mine is still plugging away. Been dripping my new Veritas at 45W and it is working well. Hope this is not a design problem and I hope you get a replacement or a repair.Keep on vaping!!!:cool:

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg
My T5 died =(
Looking at the card from the box it says 90 days against manufacturer defect, but only if bought from an authorized retailer.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK it has been a while since I have talked about the Clouper T5. At this point in time my T5 is still working. I did not load that firmware upgrade that they briefly offered. Here is my FINAL thoughts on the T5 and the Clouper company. My battery life is horrible. Clouper firmware update was suppose to fix this. They pulled the update because of problems people were having with it when it was installed. I and many others have contacted them for the update ( THEY ) promised >>> NO reply. On their website they say it has been pulled and that is all. All Clouper seems to want to do is sell their newest devices with no regard to older products. Does my T5 work--- yes -- am I still pleased with it NO. I still like the design but I hate the battery life and the fact that I have to remove small screws in the bottom plate all the time to replace and charge batteries. I do not like Clouper's customer service and their lack of concern for their customers. The only thing I use my T5 for now is to heat and adjust coils before putting them on a device I do like. I got a few months of use out of the T5 but grew tired of the bad battery life. Would I ever buy another Clouper product " NO " !!!!! They do not care about their customers after you buy their product they seem to be done with you, they take your money and run. BUYER BEWARE. Keep on Vaping:cool:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK it has been a while since I have talked about the Clouper T5. At this point in time my T5 is still working. I did not load that firmware upgrade that they briefly offered. Here is my FINAL thoughts on the T5 and the Clouper company. My battery life is horrible. Clouper firmware update was suppose to fix this. They pulled the update because of problems people were having with it when it was installed. I and many others have contacted them for the update ( THEY ) promised >>> NO reply. On their website they say it has been pulled and that is all. All Clouper seems to want to do is sell their newest devices with no regard to older products. Does my T5 work--- yes -- am I still pleased with it NO. I still like the design but I hate the battery life and the fact that I have to remove small screws in the bottom plate all the time to replace and charge batteries. I do not like Clouper's customer service and their lack of concern for their customers. The only thing I use my T5 for now is to heat and adjust coils before putting them on a device I do like. I got a few months of use out of the T5 but grew tired of the bad battery life. Would I ever buy another Clouper product " NO " !!!!! They do not care about their customers after you buy their product they seem to be done with you, they take your money and run. BUYER BEWARE. Keep on Vaping:cool:
I completely agree with everything you said and this is why I won't/didn't buy the T5 or T8 or any future products.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too will not be buying any more cloupor products.
I completely agree with everything you said and this is why I won't/didn't buy the T5 or T8 or any future products.
nor will I.
the first t5 i had died shortly after the upgrade; it didnt do any of the typical things like overheat or spike on me. it just stopped working altogether. the ironic thing was it would fire up when plugged in, just not under battery. cloupor replaced it no problem. the second one was fine for about 2 weeks and then i got my 26650 brass monkee and the t5 sat on a table for a week or so. when i brought the t5 back out it did the same thing the first one did.
ive sent several emails and they have yet to respond to even one.
so rather than buy a t6 or t8 ive decided to build a raptor box. at least if that fails the manufacturer cant duck me.(im still waiting on some of the back ordered parts)

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lmfao that video is just too funny. Did he actually say that the device is special bc it can turn on and off and that other devices don't have that function?!? Also, when he was describing the little loading screen when you power on the device I was cracking up...

Joeyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought a T5 in November. The thing had a power leak of some kind. Even without firing it, so long as the atty was attached it would drain the battery. Without firing it! Horrible. My local vendor replaced it with a new one in a sealed box. I am pretty sure the first one he sold me was the floor model (at no pricebreak btw) caveat emptor. The new one is flawless. Also the one I have now functions as a passthrough which the first one did not. I love the T5. My 2 cents:)

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice that's my next buy..50w I doubt I'll need more... Ever!
It's what stopping me from provari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice that's my next buy..50w I doubt I'll need more... Ever!
It's what stopping me from provari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't buy a Clouper you will not be happy. Vaporhark has their rDNA 40 on sale for $140. That is a fantastic deal as they were $200+

VU Sponsors