Become a Patron!

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod By JayBo

JayBo, the man behind the successful Tobh Attys has teamed up with Wismec to produce his own design unregulated box mod.

The Noisy Cricket box mod from Wismec is a fully mechanical device that runs off of two 18650 batteries in series. Just like most other well-made series box mods, the Noisy Cricket hits pretty well. For its size, it definitely packs a punch.

For sale right here:
http://vapesourcing.com/wismec-noisy-cricket-mod.html
Jay-Bo.jpg jaybo.jpg IMG_9829.jpg images.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eleaf iStick TC100W for sale at vapesourcing.com
http://vapesourcing.com/eleaf-istick-tc-100w-kit.html

Powerful yet more intelligent, the new iStick TC100W is skillfully engineered with the latest temperature control system. Not only does the iStick TC100W feature its magnetic covers for ease of replacing your 18650 cells, it also presents you with upgradable firmware and switchable TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes. In addition, an ergonomically designed shape with hidden button is for better grip action.

Parameter:
Size: 52mm*23mm*94mm
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: high-rate 18650 cells
(Discharge current should be above 25A, for example, Sony VTC4)
Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-100W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC modes)
Color: grey, black, white

iStick-TC100W.jpg
iStick-TC100W_05.gif iStick-TC100W_18.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WISMEC Presa Battery Kit for sale at vapesourcing.com

Presa is inspired by an ergonomically sculpted design to fit your hand. The enlarged fire button was designed so you can comfortably grip the Presa in many different ways. It has a modern appearance with an aesthetically pleasing design. The feature of the Presa meets the demands that vapor-chasers desired. On top of that, Presa can handle up to 40W/10V with 2600mAh battery capacity making a full-power vape production morequickly and with ease.

Parameters
Length:81.9mm
Width:34.9mm
Thickness:24.2mm
Capacity: 2600mah
Colors: black and silver
Rated Output Wattage:5W-40W
Rated Output Voltage:2V-10V
http://vapesourcing.com/…/wis…/wismec-presa-battery-kit.html

imgres.jpg QQ_20150813145123.png

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No doubt there will be lot a disappoint complaints that Wismec Reuleaux 200W changed to Joyetech Chip from Evolv DNA 200.

Reuleaux 200 can be the most hot 200W monster in this winter. however, too much companies launch 200W mod with evolv chip makes this chip is super shortage. there are rumors that need wait about 1 month to get a evolv order delivered.

But Joyetec can't wait and replace it by its own chip - joyetech chip.
price also down from $149.99 to $49.9, down more than half in vapesourcing.com

So, what is your opinions for this change. If you still like it, just click here
http://vapesourcing.com/…/wism…/wismec-reuleaux-rx-200w.html
Wismec Reuleuax RX 200W.jpg
RX-4.png RX-5.png

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
im a bit slow and confused...i have an rx200...
joyetech is putting another board in the rx?...OP elaborate please...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thread moved from a different vendors sub-forum into the Unlisted thread that was already started. @maxzhong it is against the rules for vendors to post in other vendors threads for their own websites. You need to keep all vendor related posts to THIS thread only. This will be a final warning.

Thank you.

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In regards to the WISMEC Indestructible RDA, it actually impressed me. I have viewed and considered the designs of over 500 most popular RDAs, and this one does stand apart, existing in the top 10% of what I have considered. It does not feed air through the bottom, however the air holes on the side make up for it. They are large, however the air holes are not too large.

The Indestructible RDA can be a little tricky when installing coils, however it is a great option for single coil builds, especially for advanced coil builds such as Clapton Coils, staggered fused Clapton coils, Alien Claptons, etc. The Fumi Vapor line of e-juice is amazing and I hope others give it a try. It may take some tinkering to get the Noisy Cricket working with a coil build in an Indestructible RDA, however it is worthwhile once accomplished. Powerful with a perfect amount of air flow, it is an amazing mech mod setup, indeed

If you love coil building and enjoy vaping with mechanical mods, this setup is for you. If you want to get it right now, we are right here
http://vapesourcing.com/brand/wismec/wismec-indestructible-rda-atomizer.html
VAPESOURCING.COM
wismec-indestructible-rda  by vapesourcing.png wismec-indestructible-rta by vapesourcing.png indestructible by vapesourcing.png indestructible_vapesourcing.png

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thread moved from a different vendors sub-forum into the Unlisted thread that was already started. @maxzhong it is against the rules for vendors to post in other vendors threads for their own websites. You need to keep all vendor related posts to THIS thread only. This will be a final warning.

Thank you.
I'am sorry, I don't know the rx thread that already exists!

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im a bit slow and confused...i have an rx200...
joyetech is putting another board in the rx?...OP elaborate please...
Reuleaux DNA200 is powered by DNA200 Technology, it's advanced temperature control technology make it stand out from others, becomes the new highlight of Wismec. But Reuleaux RX200 only have the exterior design, the biggest difference between RX200 and DNA200 is RX200 using Joyetech Chip and DNA200 using Evolv DNA 200.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thread merged. Again.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST IN THIS THREAD. THE THREAD YOU ARE NOW READING. THIS THREAD ONLY.

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Amor can support two kinds of atomizer heads catering different vaping habits. The appearance is aesthetically pleasing due to the transparent mouthpiece and the frosted atomizer tube.
The specially designed frosted glass tube for Amor produces an unique feel and enable you to view the liquid level at ease.
By rotating the airflow control valve of the atomizer base, one can easily adjust the airflow of the Amor. The more the slot is exposed, the larger the airflow.
The Amor was designed with the Presa in mind. The Presa is the latest battery from WISMEC, which has a wide power range:2V-10V,5W-40W and includes a 2600mAh battery capacity. The combination of both will bring you an unexpected vaping experience.

Parameter
Diameter: 22mm
Length: 47.2mm
Liquid Capacity: 2.5ml
Colour: Silver
Resistance: 1.0ohm; 0.5ohm

If you want to get it right now, we are right here
http://vapesourcing.com/brand/wismec/wismec-amor-atomizer.html
wismec-amor-atomizer_1.jpg wismec-amor-atomizer-2.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
me too

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@maxzhong
You Can ONLY POST YOUR SALES --->HERE <---

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapesourcing eVic-VTC Mini with Cubis newarrivals

Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini with Cubis Kit new launching, CUBIS Atomizer perfectly fits the eVic-VTC Mini, having the new Firmware V3.01 with Start Mode which is especially designed for starters. Applying Variable Temperature Control system with fashionable Temp-SS316 and customized TCR available, it is powered by interchangeable 18650 cell with magnetic cover. The innovative CUBIS with leak resistant cup design allows you to enjoy the best vaping experience ever.
Click HERE to get it.

eVic-VTC-Mini-with-CUBIS Vapesourcing.jpg Vapesourcing eVic-VTC Mini with Cubis New arrival.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vapesourcing eVic-VTC Mini with Cubis newarrivals

Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini with Cubis Kit new launching, CUBIS Atomizer perfectly fits the eVic-VTC Mini, having the new Firmware V3.01 with Start Mode which is especially designed for starters. Applying Variable Temperature Control system with fashionable Temp-SS316 and customized TCR available, it is powered by interchangeable 18650 cell with magnetic cover. The innovative CUBIS with leak resistant cup design allows you to enjoy the best vaping experience ever.
Click HERE to get it.

View attachment 42391 View attachment 42392

I'm tired of having to warn you every time you post that you can only post HERE. IN THIS THREAD. STOP making new threads. If you have sales to post, fine, but post them here ONLY. We've told you at least 5 times now.

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm tired of having to warn you every time you post that you can only post HERE. IN THIS THREAD. STOP making new threads. If you have sales to post, fine, but post them here ONLY. We've told you at least 5 times now.
Hello, Agnes
I'm sorry for all troubles I have brought to you, I just don't understand where is HERE, is HomeForums>VENDORS>Unlisted Vendors ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, Agnes
I'm sorry for all troubles I have brought to you, I just don't understand where is HERE, is HomeForums>VENDORS>Unlisted Vendors ?
When you post your deals, reply in this thread, where we're typing, just like you did when you responded to my post. Don't click on "Post New Thread", reply to this thread, where these posts are. All vendors that are not authorized vendors are only allowed to have ONE THREAD. This is your thread. Posts are not threads, they are replies.

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you post your deals, reply in this thread, where we're typing, just like you did when you responded to my post. Don't click on "Post New Thread", reply to this thread, where these posts are. All vendors that are not authorized vendors are only allowed to have ONE THREAD. This is your thread. Posts are not threads, they are replies.
Ok, get it. I'm so sorry for what I've done before, I will follow the rules next time.
sorry.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire K2, K3, K4 Quick Start Kit IN Vapesourcing at unbelievable price

I'm glad to share you with the new products - Aspire K2, K3, K4 Quick Start Kit. It's will brings you an economic tobacco alternative with a direct to lung experience that is convenient to use and satisfying.

Aspire K2 Quick Start Kit
http://vapesourcing.com/aspire-k2-quick-start-kit.html
Parameters
Material: Stainless steel and glass
Capacity: 1.8ml
Atomizer Size: 15mm(D) x 59mm(L)
Filling method: Bottom filling
Color: Pink, Black

Aspire K3 Quick Start Kit
http://vapesourcing.com/aspire-k3-quick-start-kit.html
Parameters
Capacity: 2.0ml
Atomizer Size: 18mm(D) x 55mm(L)
Filling method: Bottom filling

Aspire K4 Quick Start Kit
http://vapesourcing.com/aspire-k4-quick-start-kit.html
Parameters
Capacity: 3.5ml
Atomizer Size: 22mm(D) x 58mm(L)
Filling method: Top filling

k2k3k4海报.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Joyetech eGo AIO Kit in vapesourcing.com

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit, being all in one design, comes with 2ml e-juice capacity and 1500mah battery capacity. It attaches the best anti-leaking structure and applies childproof systems. It is also fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors.

1. All-In-ONE Style
eGo AIO applies all-in-one style with atomizer inserted inside, which is quite convenient to use.
Though petite but it is powerful enough to produce large vapor.

2. Child Lock to Ensure Security
The atomizer cap is equipped with child lock so that one should press the cap to screw or unscrew the atomizer cap.

3. Spiral Structure Mouthpiece
The inserted spiral structure mouthpiece is more beneficial for mouth inhale and is more secure.

we are right here waitting for you
http://vapesourcing.com/joyetech-ego-aio-kit.html
Joyetech eGo AIO in vapesourcing.png

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kanger Dripbox-Rebuildable Squonker

kangertech just released a new starter kit ,named kanger dripbox starter kit. The Dripbox kit is a 60w device with 7ml liquid holds and supports RBA.
Dripbox with a 7ml tank , replaceable dripping coil and drive 0.2ohm coil with all necessary mod protection and the dripper supply e-liquid will be done directly by pressing the bottle at the bottom of the box.

When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.

If you are interested in it, We are right here waitting for you.
http://vapesourcing.com/kanger-dripbox-starter-kit.html
Kanger DRIPBOX-Starter-kit vapesourcing.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wismec Presa TC 100W only $34.9 in vapesourcing

Wismec Presa TC 100W, features the application of single 26650 or 18650 cell. It also have magnetic back cover and 0.96inch OLED screen. Moreover, with the upgradeable firmware, the newly added TCR mode will bring you wonderful vaping enjoyment.
If you like it, we are right here waitting for you.
http://vapesourcing.com/wismec-presa-tc-100w.html
Presa-TC100W.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wismec INDE DUO Atomizer

INDE DUO Atomizer, a brand new RDA. It has 22mm and 30mm two optional atomizer tube available, the detachable structure makes it very easy to clean. In addition, the rebuildable heating coils can give you DIY enjoyment, the convenient airflow control and unique vortex flow design also make INDE DUO Atomizer stand out from others.
http://vapesourcing.com/wismec-inde-duo-atomizer.html
INDE-DUO1.jpg

vaper01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happy Easter - VapeSourcing Easter Sales

The only thing I can tell you is that you will buy the ecig you've always wanted with the BEST PRICE.

Details:
60 Products at unbelievable price, upto 50% discount OFF
http://vapesourcing.com/news/easter.html
VapeSourcing Easter Sales.jpg
easter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyetech Cuboid Mini Battery Kit -------- $29.7 for new register

12321432_180449875680666_3596052098913840065_n.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you just get her banned?

She apologized for her limited English and understanding of the rules...
And now poof, she's been disappeared... I don't understand. Why throw her out?
Chickie had multiple accounts and was spamming. She also received several warnings about it. Why do you question so much of what we do?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:wtf:

Wow............. This was definitely like Pop Ups on a Website! This just proves how tolerant the VU Moderators are even though she just kept posting more ads. My compliments to the:vu: staff! :cheers:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not think that was intolerant at all. The amount of posts completely ignoring the warnings while still posting. That was a spam attack for free advertising. Just my 2 bits.

:deadhorse:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
She was sent PM explaining what the rules are.
This is not the first time we've had Chinese venders, and most understand.
Math in all countries is the same, one is one, more than one is more than one.
Members can only have one account.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all , let's finish about this issue , we just hope they can allow us to post products and promotion within this post .
No doubt it's our fault to against the rule.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all , let's finish about this issue , we just hope they can allow us to post products and promotion within this post .
No doubt it's our fault to against the rule.
I would suggest starting a new thread in "unlisted venders" after you have read and understand the rules. If you need help with understanding the rules, send a PM to one of the moderators.

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah , thank you ! But I noted we can not open 2 threads in unlisted vendors , so could you please help delete the old thread or help move ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What language did you send the PM in?.... ;)
And "most Chinese vendors understand English"?

Are you sure you wanna debate this position? :) :confused:

Wouldn't a translation of the rules serve the forum better? That way there would be no doubt.
This does not need to be argued here. Start your own thread about it if you must, but take it out of the vendor thread please.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

She'll be beating 6 dead horses when she comes.............

VU Sponsors