1f2238b130b661e442da6ff15165aa66.jpg

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah I just got both of my supremes and their 4ml.....wtf I ordered 7ml
1f2238b130b661e442da6ff15165aa66.jpg

E-mailed [email protected] (E.Monde) with a picture of the invoice and the products received and how they are clearly marked 4ml on the sides.. Being 6:30pm in NY, I'd be surprised if I hear from them before Monday.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
E-mailed [email protected] (E.Monde) with a picture of the invoice and the products received and how they are clearly marked 4ml on the sides.. Being 6:30pm in NY, I'd be surprised if I hear from them before Monday.
we might all have to email them lol i won't know till i get home from work so about 2.5 more hours

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
funny thing is they just took down the sale price today. it was there yesterday still and they still have 7ml ones in stock. I wonder if they guy sending them out grabbed the wrong pile or somehting

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well I couldn't help and opened one and will keep it but I still want a 7ml like I ordered. one is still sealed untouched. I'll shoot them a direct email Monday morning. this supreme is so much nicer then the boreas.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
funny thing is they just took down the sale price today. it was there yesterday still and they still have 7ml ones in stock. I wonder if they guy sending them out grabbed the wrong pile or somehting

I doubt it. It would almost take a straight illiterate or someone who shouldn't be in the vape biz to not know the difference of a 4ml tank vs a 7ml one...They have to straight up inventory their stuff

I am sure someone made the choice to send them out since they had them in, and said in their inner stupid voice, "Fuck em, its $7.50"

We shall see in the upcoming days the replies we get from Yeti over this and how stand up they are.

Didn't even get the 10ml of juice they promote when you buy a Tank LOL ...although I did request it

upload_2016-12-2_16-25-55.png

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I doubt it. It would almost take a straight illiterate or someone who shouldn't be in the vape biz to not know the difference of a 4ml tank vs a 7ml one...They have to straight up inventory their stuff

I am sure someone made the choice to send them out since they had them in, and said in their inner stupid voice, "Fuck em, its $7.50"

We shall see in the upcoming days the replies we get from Yeti over this and how stand up they are.

Didn't even get the 10ml of juice they promote when you buy a Tank LOL ...although I did request it

View attachment 68185
i didn't even know that existed. doens't bother me. i have like 3000mls of juice right now anyway and 10ml would last me all of 4 hours lol. it wouldn't even fill half my modfather lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i didn't even know that existed. doens't bother me. i have like 3000mls of juice right now anyway and 10ml would last me all of 4 hours lol. it wouldn't even fill half my modfather lol
10mls is a few good lung hits in the Supreme. This tank is a juice whore. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after I made my order I missed that free 10ml but I don't need it either. As I have about 1085ml of juice. I remember when all I relied on was zamplebox which sucks and still need to cancel that subscription. I just click do not send, I read that they are a pain in the pink stink when it comes to cancelling their service.

I really hope yeti vape makes things right for us. Are they a member here?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've carefully double and triple checked my order on their site, checked my confirmation email, and my logs.
All say 7ml.
To be more precise:
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme RDTA v2 SC202 (7ml)
That is a copy/paste directly from my order while logged into their site.
I'm not entirely certain how much difference it will make to me however I ordered 7, I want 7.
Mine delivered today but I am 10.5 hours away (if I were to leave now) so I won't find out what I got until Sunday.
Here's hoping for 7ml.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 68185
I think you're exactly right. Their attitude was fuckem it's $7.50

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after I made my order I missed that free 10ml but I don't need it either. As I have about 1085ml of juice. I remember when all I relied on was zamplebox which sucks and still need to cancel that subscription. I just click do not send, I read that they are a pain in the pink stink when it comes to cancelling their service.
I really hope yeti vape makes things right for us. Are they a member here? .

I'm so glad I DIY and like what I make.
My last mixing batch was 1 full gallon.
Yes, I said a gallon.
With my consumption I was going through 1000 every 30-35 days so I just decided to make it last a bit longer.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've carefully double and triple checked my order on their site, checked my confirmation email, and my logs.
All say 7ml.
To be more precise:
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme RDTA v2 SC202 (7ml)
That is a copy/paste directly from my order while logged into their site.
I'm not entirely certain how much difference it will make to me however I ordered 7, I want 7.
Mine delivered today but I am 10.5 hours away (if I were to leave now) so I won't find out what I got until Sunday.
Here's hoping for 7ml.
good luck! i'm about an hour away form being happy or pissed lol
mine says the exact same thing. 7.50 each or not, i should get what i ordered. and since i got 11 of them it's 11 times more annoying lol
i mean I looked everywhere to get the gold alien, if they sent me red i would have been pissed. it's not a hard concept for a store to understand, they should fix it

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I said a gallon.
With my consumption I was going through 1000 every 30-35 days so I just decided to make it last a bit longer.

I DIY also, so wasn't all to disappointed with not getting 10mls lol as I was with getting 4ml ;)

But 1 gallon my goodness man! lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes, I said a gallon.
yeah after the last time i decided I'm only making 120ml or bigger bottles. it's much easier. less measuring and less dealing with thick ass vg into small bottles with syringes. with the 120ml bottles i just use a funnel. so much easier

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah after the last time i decided I'm only making 120ml or bigger bottles. it's much easier. less measuring and less dealing with thick ass vg into small bottles with syringes. with the 120ml bottles i just use a funnel. so much easier
When you make a gallon at a time, no syringes needed.
Either measure by weight or premeasured lines.
I DIY also, so wasn't all to disappointed with not getting 10mls lol as I was with getting 4ml ;)
But 1 gallon my goodness man! lol
Yeah, I noticed the opportunity for the free 10ml but had no need for it.
I tend to be a creature of habit.
When I find something I like, I stick with it.
Well, when it comes to taste anyhow.
I've never been good at trying new foods.
I was surprised that I've tried so many different flavors.
But all DIY stuff.
I just can't see buying juice when I can make it and control everything that is in it.
I used to buy my juice and when they tried to screw me on price I had a choice to either make my own or bend over.
I'm gladly making my own and created something much better than what I thought I liked. lol

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
update reply from yeti vape
about why we were all sent 4ml tanks, no resolution..?

e9ecb8027192db0a9e888e0108bb7672.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just got the same response...

Don,
I'm terribly sorry for the issue on the Aromamizer Supremes that you received. Unfortunately the second case of Aromamizers we received was incorrectly labeled at 7ml Aromamizer Supreme when they were actually 4ml Aromamizer Supremes. It is our fault that we did not check the units before shipping rather than just packaging what we believed were 7ml Aromamizers. Unfortunately we do not have any more 7ml Aromamizer Supremes left in stock (the remaining units are all the 4ml tanks). If you would like to ship us back the incorrect tanks I will be more than happy to issue you a refund. If you decide to keep the tanks I will be more than happy to offer you a 30ml of e-liquid on your next order - just leave us a note in the comments section with your flavor and nicotine choice and we will make sure we have the 30ml included. Again I sincerely apologize for our mistake and if you would like to follow up with me please feel free to reply to this email.
G Monde
Yeti Vape

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want a fuggin 30ml bottle of anything from them.
I want what I ordered.
THe fact they are STILL advertising the 7ml after being made aware tells be bullshit.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No resolution? He offered to refund you, if you're not happy send it back. I get it was falsely labeled and I'd be "mad" too, I use that term lightly because at $7.50 even the 4ml I'd be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 4ml has better flavor
This very well may be true/
Odds are if I had ordered a 4ml I would have been rather pleased with it.
However I ordered a 7ml and I don't care if it produces zero flavor and tastes like shit, I want what I ordered.
Then again, I'm procrastinating because I am supposed to be studying for this 6 hour test I have Monday.
My practice tests aren't going well and it has me pissed off.
Maybe I'm letting that over flow into this.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't want a fuggin 30ml bottle of anything from them.
I want what I ordered.
THe fact they are STILL advertising the 7ml after being made aware tells be bullshit.
bait and switch
No resolution? He offered to refund you, if you're not happy send it back. I get it was falsely labeled and I'd be "mad" too, I use that term lightly because at $7.50 even the 4ml I'd be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's a shitty resolution TBH. it wasn't a full priced item, it was something they had on a black friday sale. Had it said 4ml i probably would have ordered 1 maybe 2. definitely not 11. had i ordered 1 i wouldn't mind as much as i have the 7ml kit from my gold LE but now i'm gonna have 11 tanks i didn't really want instead of just 1. Better off selling them all for 20 bucks on ebay then returning them

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After "voicing" the reality of where my anger comes from......
I am indeed disappointed in the situation however for the price, it'd be silly to return them.
Even at 4ml, $7.50 is a damn good price.
IF we were to return them, that is going to cost someone.
If it costs US, that raises our good price on a 4ml tank.
If it costs yeti, that is punishing yeti for something that was their suppliers fault. (manufacture)
That would then cause them to lose $ and they'd have to raise prices on other items to make up for the loss.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
After "voicing" the reality of where my anger comes from......
I am indeed disappointed in the situation however for the price, it'd be silly to return them.
Even at 4ml, $7.50 is a damn good price.
IF we were to return them, that is going to cost someone.
If it costs US, that raises our good price on a 4ml tank.
If it costs yeti, that is punishing yeti for something that was their suppliers fault. (manufacture)
That would then cause them to lose $ and they'd have to raise prices on other items to make up for the loss.
business is business. gotta take care of the customer. if it was the suppliers fault, they can take it up with them. I can't tell you how many times i've given discounts to my customers to make up for a vendors mistake. or even free rentals because a vendor shipped us the wrong part. If you want to be an online store you have to take care of your customers as long as it's not the customers fault which in this case, it isn't.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bait and switch

it's a shitty resolution TBH. it wasn't a full priced item, it was something they had on a black friday sale. Had it said 4ml i probably would have ordered 1 maybe 2. definitely not 11. had i ordered 1 i wouldn't mind as much as i have the 7ml kit from my gold LE but now i'm gonna have 11 tanks i didn't really want instead of just 1. Better off selling them all for 20 bucks on ebay then returning them
Ya know what, fuggit, if you decide to sell all your 4ml tanks for $20 plus shipping, I'll save you the trouble of posting it on ebay.
Just send them here and I'll put them on my shelf.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
business is business. gotta take care of the customer. if it was the suppliers fault, they can take it up with them. I can't tell you how many times i've given discounts to my customers to make up for a vendors mistake. or even free rentals because a vendor shipped us the wrong part. If you want to be an online store you have to take care of your customers as long as it's not the customers fault which in this case, it isn't.
While I agree with this, what can he offer us that'll resolve our butt hurt feeling?
I can't think of anything.
For the $7.50 we paid it isn't worth either of us paying return costs.
The only think he could possibly offer that'd resolve it on our side is to refund us without return.
However that does nothing for him.
We need a win-win here.
We don't want him to get fugged in the deal and we also don't want to feel fugged.
I assume there were a few hundred shipped incorrectly.
(he may say cases but I bet it is more than that)
If he were to offer us a 10% discount on our next order, he'd get screwed if I ordered $1000 worth.
So basically there really isn't a win-win unless we decide to look at the reality that we got 4ml tanks for $7.50.
Yes, we wanted 7ml but we still got a good deal.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ya know what, fuggit, if you decide to sell all your 4ml tanks for $20 plus shipping, I'll save you the trouble of posting it on ebay.
lol don't you have enough stuff

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sure sounded like I was trying to be a smart ass.
I certainly didn't mean it that way.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
While I agree with this, what can he offer us that'll resolve our butt hurt feeling?
I can't think of anything.
For the $7.50 we paid it isn't worth either of us paying return costs.
The only think he could possibly offer that'd resolve it on our side is to refund us without return.
However that does nothing for him.
We need a win-win here.
We don't want him to get fugged in the deal and we also don't want to feel fugged.
I assume there were a few hundred shipped incorrectly.
(he may say cases but I bet it is more than that)
If he were to offer us a 10% discount on our next order, he'd get screwed if I ordered $1000 worth.
So basically there really isn't a win-win unless we decide to look at the reality that we got 4ml tanks for $7.50.
Yes, we wanted 7ml but we still got a good deal.
nah now your being too rational lol.
they should exchange for the correct ones, they are still selling them on the site so they can't be out of stock.
either way you are right it's still a cheap price for 7.50 and a great tank. and i have the gold tall kit which would like nice on the black. could buy a tall kit and postless deck off fastech for 15 bucks so it's an LE for 22.5o which is like half price. I haven't decided yet. i'm sure i'll keep a couple for myself anyway and maybe a couple to give as gifts and sell off the other 5

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That sure sounded like I was trying to be a smart ass.
I certainly didn't mean it that way.
didn't take it that way at all. figured you really want to buy them or were making a joke. either way no offense on my part lol.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah now your being too rational lol.
they should exchange for the correct ones, they are still selling them on the site so they can't be out of stock.
One or the other is incorrect.
His message says he doesn't have anymore 7ml.
The site says he does.
He MAY not have adjusted inventory after being informed that he doesn't have any.
Maybe that is someone else's responsibility, I dunno.
I will not be ordering one from him to find out.
haha

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
One or the other is incorrect.
His message says he doesn't have anymore 7ml.
The site says he does.
He MAY not have adjusted inventory after being informed that he doesn't have any.
Maybe that is someone else's responsibility, I dunno.
I will not be ordering one from him to find out.
haha
i'll let you know if i decide to sell some before i sell them in case you are interested

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All this and I still don't know 100% for certainty that I got 4ml.
I assumed based on the fact that everyone else did.
I assumed because he said he didn't have anymore 7ml.
MAYBE I was lucky and I got the last of them.
I only ordered 1 black and 1 stainless.
MAYBE I am lucky.
hahahaha
yeah right.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol don't you have enough stuff
You know what DOESN"T show up in all my pics?
All my duplicates.
When I find an item I like a lot, I order multiples of it.
(not counting the ones that come in multiple colors, I have to have ALL those)
Not sure why I am the way I am but damnit, I want what I want and I want it now.
lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Less of a net negative for them if we send it back for a refund than to keep them.

No way they were getting them at 7.50 a pop.

They probably didn't sell enough juice to make up the sale they had on them lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You know what DOESN"T show up in all my pics?
All my duplicates.
When I find an item I like a lot, I order multiples of it.
(not counting the ones that come in multiple colors, I have to have ALL those)
Not sure why I am the way I am but damnit, I want what I want and I want it now.
lol
Me too. But so far I only have a few dupes. Mainly hohmtech stuff lol. I rarely dupe attys but the Supreme deal was too good

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All this and I still don't know 100% for certainty that I got 4ml.
I assumed based on the fact that everyone else did.
I assumed because he said he didn't have anymore 7ml.
MAYBE I was lucky and I got the last of them.
I only ordered 1 black and 1 stainless.
MAYBE I am lucky.
hahahaha
yeah right.
The SS for sure is 7ml. Pretty sure it was only the black ones that got fucked up.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SS for sure is 7ml. Pretty sure it was only the black ones that got fucked up.
Well hell, it that's the case, I may be the proud owner of a 7ml SS and a 4ml black Aromamizer Supreme.
Here's hoping for the best of luck.
If it turns out they're both 4, fuggit, I'll quit bitchin but it and just test them then put em on the shelf.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This very well may be true/
Odds are if I had ordered a 4ml I would have been rather pleased with it.
However I ordered a 7ml and I don't care if it produces zero flavor and tastes like shit, I want what I ordered.
Then again, I'm procrastinating because I am supposed to be studying for this 6 hour test I have Monday.
My practice tests aren't going well and it has me pissed off.
Maybe I'm letting that over flow into this.
Redirected anger is always super fun

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well hell, it that's the case, I may be the proud owner of a 7ml SS and a 4ml black Aromamizer Supreme.
Here's hoping for the best of luck.
If it turns out they're both 4, fuggit, I'll quit bitchin but it and just test them then put em on the shelf.
Coincidently I have a stainless postless deck that'll arrive sometime next year from slowtech.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They should just send u guys the 7 ml & cut their losses.
Surprised they aren't.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He claims they don't have any to send out.
I may believe that a bit easier once the website is updated to reflect ZERO in stock.
Someone should email that back to the dude.
Like, hey, how bout just send me one if the 7ml's you're selling online, lol.
If only to see the response

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got nothing in this, except wish I had ordered one, personally think the ones complaining are being unreasonable, if they don't have any 7 mils, what do you expect them to do? They offered a refund if wanted or free juice if decide to keep it. Mistakes happen and sure that is what it is, as they would've still sold a butt load even if been advertised as the 4 mil, hell is the sake still going on, will buy one myself if it is.

Just my 2 cents :)

VU Sponsors