Become a Patron!

your black Friday purchases?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got nothing in this, except wish I had ordered one, personally think the ones complaining are being unreasonable, if they don't have any 7 mils, what do you expect them to do? They offered a refund if wanted or free juice if decide to keep it. Mistakes happen and sure that is what it is, as they would of still sold a butt load even if been advertised as the 4 mil, hell is the sake still going on, will buy one myself if it is.
Just my 2 cents :)

For my side of this, I vented way too much, too early, then tried to clear it up.
For the price I am keeping whatever I get.
However for @SirRichardRear he ordered 11 of them.
That'd still suck regardless of price.
However the site DOES need fixed.
If the site isn't fixed, it is intentional bad business.
If it is fixed in the morning, all is well.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Now that part I whole heartily agree with, that should be fixed asap.

Is the deal still going, or was it just for Black Friday?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checked the site again.
The black is showing out of stock while stainless remains in stock.
SO
What he SHOULD have offered is to replace our 4ml black ones with 7ml stainless ones.
That would be a resolution.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that part I whole heartily agree with, that should be fixed asap.
Is the deal still going, or was it just for Black Friday?
It was a black Friday sale.
They are $44.99 again.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wanted to show you guys this beeee-ute-ahh-full atty holder thingamajiggy that I bought the other day.
It's from the dude that makes the little wooden thingamajiggy that Mike Vapes screws his atty's onto when he builds coils on his videos.
This guy is a furniture maker and only makes a couple of these at a time and/or will make them to order.
I got a solid wood one, well 3 diff types of wood. But he also makes them with resin tops/wooden bottoms.
He can put logo's in the resin.
Makes drip tips too.
And he's reasonably priced when you consider the work involved and it's just him.
Anyway, tooting his horn cuz he should be getting more biz.
This has Bolivian Rosewood (little pieces on the outside), Yellowheart Wood & then Purpleheart Wood in the center.
These are pics he took, it's on it's way to me now
Tenderfoot Stands on facebook:
f19edcf658758b493cb9d03cfdd673fb.jpg

54d39ceaf5ad66dd2d57454f9f9dce02.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanted to show you guys this beeee-ute-ahh-full atty holder thingamajiggy that I bought the other day.
It's from the dude that makes the little wooden thingamajiggy that Mike Vapes screws his atty's onto when he builds coils on his videos.
This guy is a furniture maker and only makes a couple of these at a time and/or will make them to order.
I got a solid wood one, well 3 diff types of wood. But he also makes them with resin tops/wooden bottoms.
He can put logo's in the resin.
Makes drip tips too.
And he's reasonably priced when you consider the work involved and it's just him.
Anyway, tooting his horn cuz he should be getting more biz.
This has Bolivian Rosewood (little pieces on the outside), Yellowheart Wood & then Purpleheart Wood in the center.
These are pics he took, it's on it's way to me now
Tenderfoot Stands on facebook:
f19edcf658758b493cb9d03cfdd673fb.jpg

54d39ceaf5ad66dd2d57454f9f9dce02.jpg
That looks awesome.
Sure glad you spelled out the technical name of this thing. lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just checked the site again.
The black is showing out of stock while stainless remains in stock.
SO
What he SHOULD have offered is to replace our 4ml black ones with 7ml stainless ones.
That would be a resolution.
I'd be ok with that even though I prefer the black

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in line at petco lol
hahha, I'll wait the 15 minutes to reply again to help prevent you from posting and driving.
Didn't know you were still on the road.
I'd hate to find out you were injured or worse in an accident reading one of my replies.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For my side of this, I vented way too much, too early, then tried to clear it up.
For the price I am keeping whatever I get.
However for @SirRichardRear he ordered 11 of them.
That'd still suck regardless of price.
However the site DOES need fixed.
Lmao
I'm locking up his cards

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
hahha, I'll wait the 15 minutes to reply again to help prevent you from posting and driving.
Didn't know you were still on the road.
I'd hate to find out you were injured or worse in an accident reading one of my replies.
Nah I don't text and drive. I'm officially the owner of 11 4ml supremes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a sneaky suspicion they knew exactly what they were doing. Like they didn't have enough or didn't update web page soon enough.
May include the fact they assumed people would order more than just that one item.
Making it that price was to get us in the door, then after putting that in our cart we were supposed to SHOP for more items.
As was stated early, highly doubtable they paid low enough for them to sell them at that price without a loss.
A loss is ok on one item if the customer also buys 10 other items at regular price.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May include the fact they assumed people would order more than just that one item.
Making it that price was to get us in the door, then after putting that in our cart we were supposed to SHOP for more items.
As was stated early, highly doubtable they paid low enough for them to sell them at that price without a loss.
A loss is ok on one item if the customer also buys 10 other items at regular price.
Then the should have limited one per. I don't think they expected the orders that surely must have kicked them in the nuts.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I misinterpreted...maybe master case was mis-marked.
I went back and re-read the post, it states the case was marked incorrectly.
Sure, that's all fine and dandy.
But what about the person taking them out of the box, do they not look at the object in their hand?
Then the should have limited one per. I don't think they expected the orders that surely must have kicked them in the nuts.
Agreed

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went back and re-read the post, it states the case was marked incorrectly.
Sure, that's all fine and dandy.
But what about the person taking them out of the box, do they not look at the object in their hand?

Agreed
My point exactly.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a lot of replies since I posted the email.

OK hey Honda dude with the blue line on the flag, don't be a dick. I'm not upset I'm bummed., but am still happy. they should offer to exchange it. I'm not returning them because it's not worth it for either party.

So it looks like yeti vape is a shoddy company that only wants to half help the situation.

again I'm happy but wish I would have gotten what was offered and what I ordered.

This is bad business, just like breazy.com offering an item they do not have in stock even tho there site claims to be in stock.

there must be FDA sleeper agents fucking us over lol! jk

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
18c9bef06bf37fbd1c2c09317d51d0c4.jpg

I'll tell you what. Got me some That1vape juice on the Black Friday 50% off sale. They make one of my favorite Raspberry juices, Raspberry Donut. Everytime I'm on their Fb page I see people raving about their Apricot Custard. So I ordered 60 mls. Big mistake, should have ordered a fucking gallon. This shit is straight up fuego. This is a top 5 juice. Just get it. Holy shit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm actually eating a raspberry Krispy Kreme right now.
I could probably handle that flavor but I'm not a custard person.
Glad YOU like it though.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a lot of replies since I posted the email.

OK hey Honda dude with the blue line on the flag, don't be a dick. I'm not upset I'm bummed., but am still happy. they should offer to exchange it. I'm not returning them because it's not worth it for either party.

So it looks like yeti vape is a shoddy company that only wants to half help the situation.

again I'm happy but wish I would have gotten what was offered and what I ordered.

This is bad business, just like breazy.com offering an item they do not have in stock even tho there site claims to be in stock.

there must be FDA sleeper agents fucking us over lol! jk

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

My bad if you thought I was being a "dick" wasn't my intentions at all, just confused since you said they didn't offer a resolution. Or I miss read "no resolution...?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BuryTheSun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my 2 day late Black Friday, 1 day early Cyber Monday order today...

IPV D3S - Blue
CoV Trident Kit- Black
Tesla Nano N60- Black
Infinite CLT Mini RDA- Black
Uwell RafaleX RDA- Black
Uwell D1 tank- Black
Uwell D1 0.5 coils
Uwell D1 0.8 coils
LG HE2 2 pack x 2
Samsung 25R 2 pack x 2

I had a little store credit I finally used, so 3 mods, 2 tanks(1 in mod kit), 2 drippers, 8 batteries and 8 coils right in at just below $100, I'm pretty pleased with that haul.

Oh, juice from MadCow too. Three 120 bottles, 2 Kaptain Sperrows and their new bubble gum flavor.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my 2 day late Black Friday, 1 day early Cyber Monday order today...

IPV D3S - Blue
CoV Trident Kit- Black
Tesla Nano N60- Black
Infinite CLT Mini RDA- Black
Uwell RafaleX RDA- Black
Uwell D1 tank- Black
Uwell D1 0.5 coils
Uwell D1 0.8 coils
LG HE2 2 pack x 2
Samsung 25R 2 pack x 2

I had a little store credit I finally used, so 3 mods, 2 tanks(1 in mod kit), 2 drippers, 8 batteries and 8 coils right in at just below $100, I'm pretty pleased with that haul.
You did well.

BuryTheSun

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You did well.
I'm done for awhile now I think. My collection doesn't rival yours, but I'm at like 45 mods now, 20+ which I've never even turned on yet lol. Good thing is it's like bonus shinyitis I guess; oh look what I got when mail arrives and then months later oh look what I got when I finally use it. Wtf is it with vaping? I wasn't obsessed with collecting cigarette packs when I smoked lol.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm done for awhile now I think. My collection doesn't rival yours, but I'm at like 45 mods now, 20+ which I've never even turned on yet lol. Good thing is it's like bonus shinyitis I guess; oh look what I got when mail arrives and then months later oh look what I got when I finally use it. Wtf is it with vaping? I wasn't obsessed with collecting cigarette packs when I smoked lol.
hahahaha I said the same thing to someone this morning as I was showing them some of the hardware I took on my trip.

VU Sponsors