Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
7c77ac1e798dbf873358a0ca038171e7.jpg

Titan V2, TM Squared running dual ss316l at .2, Carmel waffle cappuccino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Currently switching between a tempest 200w and an IPV6x with a flawless we out here RDA. Waiting for xmas to roll around so I can finally get my El Diablo HellBoy RDA. It's so shiny and purdy. :D

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wuerzburg

Was stationed in Ludwigsburg but drove truck (M915A1) for 32nd Trans.... ended up with over 140,000 miles so saw a lot of the country.

Guess it really is a small world and I was there when you were. Did 12 years from 85-97 so I covered everything from the Cold War to the sandbox lol. I was in DE from 85-89.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Is the ohmslice difficult to set up? I watched a review by abbyvapes and she said it was somewhat difficult to use at first. My local vape shop has them in and I was considering buying one. Also, what's the battery life like? I vape at 70w and was looking for something that would last all day.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Is the ohmslice difficult to set up? I watched a review by abbyvapes and she said it was somewhat difficult to use at first. My local vape shop has them in and I was considering buying one. Also, what's the battery life like? I vape at 70w and was looking for something that would last all day.
Very easy to set up. Great battery life. 50% more then a single 18650 mod. I made a how to video as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Very easy to set up. Great battery life. 50% more then a single 18650 mod. I made a how to video as well.

Nice! That video is super helpful. Gonna pick one up in black now while they're still in stock.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice! That video is super helpful. Gonna pick one up in black now while they're still in stock.
35 bucks on vaporworld.biz. right now. Coupon code WINTER25 they also have some nice tanks for under 10 bucks with the code

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
35 bucks on vaporworld.biz. right now. Coupon code WINTER25 they also have some nice tanks for under 10 bucks with the code

Is that a Chinese site or is it based in the US?

Edit - Just realised it's in the US. The shipping is a killer to Australia so I'll have to give that one a miss. Awesome prices though.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Is that a Chinese site or is it based in the US?

Edit - Just realised it's in the US. The shipping is a killer to Australia so I'll have to give that one a miss. Awesome prices though.
Us site. Sorry didn't know u were in a land down under lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Haha all good man. It sucks that vape gear is so expensive here.
I know. Like I think it sucks in the US but then I see people from the UK, Phillipines, and Australia on here that have it way worse

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Guess it really is a small world and I was there when you were. Did 12 years from 85-97 so I covered everything from the Cold War to the sandbox lol. I was in DE from 85-89.

O shit I'm young lol i was in DE 2012 to 2016
I just pcs

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

7 years for me 83 to 90... same years in DE 85 to 89. Then a year at Ft Campbell and out.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
O shit I'm young lol i was in DE 2012 to 2016
I just pcs

Yeah you are! The stuff Carmmond and I are referring to are long gone. They tore everything down years ago. They moved 3rd ID to the states and tore the facilities down after the wall came down and they didn't need us anymore.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah you are! The stuff Carmmond and I are referring to are long gone. They tore everything down years ago. They moved 3rd ID to the states and tore the facilities down after the wall came down and they didn't need us anymore.

Wow I miss Germany already is not been a year and I'm ready to go back hahahaha

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know. Like I think it sucks in the US but then I see people from the UK, Phillipines, and Australia on here that have it way worse

I don't want to bother you again, but what would you considered a better mod - The ohmslice or a lilitimless box mod?

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't want to bother you again, but what would you considered a better mod - The ohmslice or a lilitimless box mod?
depends on your need. the slice is a better mod by far but it's limited to 101 watts. as long as your good with that it's the way to go
and it's never a bother! i enjoy helping people!

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
depends on your need. the slice is a better mod by far but it's limited to 101 watts. as long as your good with that it's the way to go
and it's never a bother! i enjoy helping people!

Cheers buddy, I vape at 70w constantly so I don't really have a need for a 200w mod so it looks like it's the ohmslice to go with. Gonna watch your video again just to head around the FSK chip they're using.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Cheers buddy, I vape at 70w constantly so I don't really have a need for a 200w mod so it looks like it's the ohmslice to go with. Gonna watch your video again just to head around the FSK chip they're using.
I like your vape reviews.

Vape on! :)
Thanks! i appreciate the kind words!

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ohmslice.png

So many colours to choose from! Thinking I will go with the silver or black as it will will match my DOTMOD Petri V2.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sell me that lux bro
No way lol. Just got it. And have a wood battery door on the way. I think ellegomall.com has them for 55 bucks still without the batteries

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd like to get one before Easter
I actually ordered mine black Friday and had it like 2 weeks later. I was suprised. Any US seller that has them is likely over 100 bucks. But I heard vapordna.com is gonna have an Ijoy sale soon

VU Sponsors