Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey I have a question? Where do you guys store yal vape just. I keep mine in the refrigerator in a vegetable pan. "I don't have kids and I'm single". Is it a good idea to store it in the refrigerator.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I keep my juices in a drawer, which is a dark and cool place. Crazy huh? Livin' life on the edge..

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shirley Temple juice is an easy 10/10. Tastes just like the drink - great alcohol flavor.
Cosmic Razz needs to be steeped - not much flavor.
My Aspire Cleito is a 10/10 also! Running at 80W (recommended with the coils is 100-120W but my mod only goes to 80W).

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
cb1acb90948f8677e9e10138e96cc8b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great news: my Cubis Pro is doing just fine. I thought that a piece of it broke off but it turned out to be a piece of a coil that broke off.

Yay! No more worries. And a vape session with it to celebrate. :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanx HvyMtl! I couldn't be happier (and I now also have a brand-new Aspire Cleito so I'm even more stoked). :p

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of my fav's for the cricket. That, the Velocity, and the Goon 22 are my fav cricket set ups due to the fact I can put my Aliens and Staggertons with no problem at all.

Exactly why I have 4 Twisteds and a couple a Goons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my fav's for the cricket. That, the Velocity, and the Goon 22 are my fav cricket set ups due to the fact I can put my Aliens and Staggertons with no problem at all.

The cricket is a great little mod; even better that I only paid $9 for it. I love the size and feel of it; if there was a way to lock the button it would be one of my adv's.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The cricket is a great little mod; even better that I only paid $9 for it. I love the size and feel of it; if there was a way to lock the button it would be one of my adv's.

I hate hearing that.. I paid $45 for mine. And I bought 2 of them, when they premiered. lol

Freakin' depreciation -.-

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Exactly why I have 4 Twisteds and a couple a Goons.

4 Twisted's? Damn bro. Baller. haha It's a damn good atty. Only collection of the same atty I have are the Tug's (4). I only have 2 goons, the 24 and 22, and 1 TM. I want the Goon LP and TM Gold AF though. I just recently bought the NarDA RDA for $99. Trying to settle down before I go spending again. Also, I have my eye on the CSMNT RDA. We had them but the owner at the shop I work at said no for employees, which sadden me. Most of his customers are the workers, lol.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4 Twisted's? Damn bro. Baller. haha It's a damn good atty. Only collection of the same atty I have are the Tug's (4). I only have 2 goons, the 24 and 22, and 1 TM. I want the Goon LP and TM Gold AF though. I just recently bought the NarDA RDA for $99. Trying to settle down before I go spending again. Also, I have my eye on the CSMNT RDA. We had them but the owner at the shop I work at said no for employees, which sadden me. Most of his customers are the workers, lol.

Yeah 2 22's the silver/ black and an all red, and both colors of the 24's. Both color goons and 2 diff colored caps. I've settled down on spending, too, after buying the custom box I'm waiting on. Still have a couple lil juice orders coming but nothing else due to the custom DNA 250 being built. Draining, isn't it?

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Draining, isn't it?

Tell me about it. I think my next spree is going to be on some juices. I get a discount at our shop but there's so many companies out there putting out quality juice, I can name 10 right that we don't carry that I'd like to try.. several from Dinner Lady. But yeah, I'm slowing down after I get my hands on a CSMNT..

UNLESS

I see a mechanical that's priced right.
Boy, this cycle never ends.

w6Ka5_s-200x150.gif

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me about it. I think my next spree is going to be on some juices. I get a discount at our shop but there's so many companies out there putting out quality juice, I can name 10 right that we don't carry that I'd like to try.. several from Dinner Lady. But yeah, I'm slowing down after I get my hands on a CSMNT..

UNLESS

I see a mechanical that's priced right.
Boy, this cycle never ends.

w6Ka5_s-200x150.gif
CSMNT RDA looks pretty cool, like that deck too

audaces fortuna iuvat

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
CSMNT RDA looks pretty cool, like that deck too

audaces fortuna iuvat

OMG, I just checked the site, they're available now! "Pre-order"

https://www.districtf5ve.com/products/cosmonaut-rda-by-district-f5ve-and-mystery-mod-co

Damn it -.-
I just bought a Dremel Micro and 2 kits for it, kind of pricey. But, I needed one.
I might have to return those kits and place an order in before they get sold out again.

Hmm. I haven't been having any luck lately in vaping..

Recently, I ordered the NarDA, vendor told me they sold out after taking my money and I'd have to wait.
I got pissed, next e-mail, they said they had one coming my way. I already have it and.. I LOVE IT.

But besides that, I haven't had anything going easy for me these last couple months.. vaping wise.

I even helped a lady on the side of the road change a spair.
Trying to bring forth positive vibes on my karma.

We'll see.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bae3b0ae2b483574e598984d156f2b7a.jpg

Avocado 22 2x30 SS twisted 7 wraps on 3mm. Yes that is a 3.5mm hollow braided silica wick. Juice a tobacco blend of NETs and FA.

No leaking yet, even when mod laid down. Runs a little hotter than cotton and wicks slower. So can't chain vape as fast as cotton. Maybe do a cotton core on the silica? Maybe try 2x28 or 28/30 next. Wonder how a SS mesh wicks would do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bae3b0ae2b483574e598984d156f2b7a.jpg

Avocado 22 2x31 SS twisted 7 wraps on 3mm. Yes that is a 3.5mm hollow braided silica wick. Juice a tobacco blend of NETs and FA.

No leaking yet, even when mod laid down. Runs a little hotter than cotton and wicks slower. So can't chain vape as fast as cotton. Maybe do a cotton core on the silica? Maybe try 2x28 or 28/30 next. Wonder how a SS mesh wicks would do.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ever try cellucotton? I haven't personally but may be an alternative to silica.

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
95668560b6cabf6f01a112218fdc6894.jpg

@ro55co thank you so much for the recommendation. Just got it today and I'm loving it.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever try cellucotton? I haven't personally but may be an alternative to silica.

Yeah.. rayon or cellucotton, is a good alternative to Cotton. Which I consider a whole different catagory of wick and wicking to Silica/ceramic or even SS mesh. Rayon acts and vapes much like cotton does. Can be a little more forgiving, doesn't burn as easy as cotton. It's harder to use too much in a coil. Some say it wicks and tastes better than cotton some say the opposite.

I normally vape plain old generic 100% cotton ball.

I just had some Braided wick That I use with my old Genesis tanks. I noticed the wick holes on the Avocado were pretty close to the diameter of that 3.5 hollow core so I tried some. I wondered I i could setup the avocado in the same way as i would an old school Genesis tank.
Gotta buy more SS mesh so I can try that. Thinking dual verticle coil, on same side, with plug in place. Might try with the silica. maybe do a quad vert build.

So far I'm Liking the vape. A little on the hot side for me. Running 380 in TC where I would normally be at 450 or so. Need to drop the HF a bit on the next build. Coil would be great for cotton.... Cotton tends to run cooler than does Silica/ceramic or stainless wicks. Flavor brighter than with cotton cloud significantly smaller. Have to keep tank tipped so wick dont run dry, might have cut em a bit short.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh god I finally successfully wick a RNA for the first time. Using my tfv8 baby and some fiber freak. Still loving my cannoli juice at 100w

2ffe595623340d753668c087fdcfe496.jpg

Any recommendations for some good pre cut cotton?

Sent from my Nexus 5X

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh god I finally successfully wick a RNA for the first time. Using my tfv8 baby and some fiber freak. Still loving my cannoli juice at 100w

2ffe595623340d753668c087fdcfe496.jpg

Any recommendations for some good pre cut cotton?

Sent from my Nexus 5X

If you mean lil pieces personally I don't spend my $ on that, especially since I use different lengths dependent on the application. I use cotton bacon the most, then native wicks, and a little fiber freaks. Might as well buy a bag of cotton bacon and tear off what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an order in today, couple bottles of vapewild's wrecking ball. Been curious to try smurf cake since it seems to have such a following, as it turns out I got a bottle along with the order. The first couple puffs I tasted a little blueberry, now it's more like cheesecake served on a plate that may have had blueberries on it at some point. It's meh, on the bright side I've got wrecking ball. lmao.

Also included as a small bottle in the order was bonanza nut bread. Apparently they heard how much I love bakery flavors down there at vapewild. (insert sarcastic eyeroll). Oh well, I've tasted worse.

Maybe down the road I can diy my own variation of smurf cake, more smurf less cake and tone down some of the bakery flavor. Then of course I might just end up with blueberry yogurt (I like their goat flavor which I think is just that, bb yogurt).

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got an order in today, couple bottles of vapewild's wrecking ball. Been curious to try smurf cake since it seems to have such a following, as it turns out I got a bottle along with the order. The first couple puffs I tasted a little blueberry, now it's more like cheesecake served on a plate that may have had blueberries on it at some point. It's meh, on the bright side I've got wrecking ball. lmao.

Also included as a small bottle in the order was bonanza nut bread. Apparently they heard how much I love bakery flavors down there at vapewild. (insert sarcastic eyeroll). Oh well, I've tasted worse.

Maybe down the road I can diy my own variation of smurf cake, more smurf less cake and tone down some of the bakery flavor. Then of course I might just end up with blueberry yogurt (I like their goat flavor which I think is just that, bb yogurt).
Smurfcake may get better with some steeping. Haven't had Vape Wild in a while. They stopped making my favorite juice. Haven't had Smurfcake in like a year but from what I remember it was one of their better juices. I know I steeped mine because I always have juice ahead of what I ordered in my rotation.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't love all their flavors by any means, they have a few decent ones. Still looking around to try various juice companies. So far I've basically scratched vaperite, mbv and v3 off my list. I had trouble finding anything decent from them that I'd bother ordering a second time. Some have an off taste in their flavors so guessing it's something to do with either their particular flavor supplier or something in their base juice I just don't care for. Vapemoar had some decent flavors. Halo has a few nice ones like their tribeca and midnight apple.

Not everything from vapewild is a homerun but I've had better success finding decent flavors from them than others I've tried so far. Could be I'm just too picky, won't rule that out. haha. I get jealous when I see folks describe their flavor at the moment as 'oh it's so wonderful, best flavor ever, so yummy I'll vape a gallon of it'. I've yet to get that excited over any flavor. Most by the time my tank runs out it's a good thing cause I'm about sick of that flavor by then.

I'll leave the smurf cake to steep awhile, see if it improves. Many times it seems like steeping is the go to answer and rarely (at least in my case) the fix. It's a lot like trying to fix pc problems by simply rebooting. Rarely does it seem to work and the problem persists. I've had that issue with several juices. Maybe my tastebuds are crap, idk.

Me: the juice sucks
CS: try steeping it
.... a month later
Me: yup still sucks :p

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you mean lil pieces personally I don't spend my $ on that, especially since I use different lengths dependent on the application. I use cotton bacon the most, then native wicks, and a little fiber freaks. Might as well buy a bag of cotton bacon and tear off what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I gonna try the Bacon... But when I m gonna buy it I'll ask in the boutique if someone could tell me how to wick it properly on the baby RBA because now with the fiber freak I can't chain vape without having dry hit, also the same if I take long hit... But if a take a short hit the flavor and vapor production is perfect

Beast mode
ab82793700d512ee4b5d098da819442a.jpg

The cloud beast look weird on the small alien lol but I'm sure it will vape like a proper beast since it has the power to drive the beast

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually have 2 Boxer mods & an RX200 going all day.
I broke the Renegade X & Trinity Copa tip out of storage last night.
Hit the REO/RM2 and Coppervape/Hadaly when at the worktable today.
The 3 tanks are running .25Ω 24ga w/rayon @ 69W
Almost out of blueberry cream. Teaberry's up next.

15823173_1889527424611412_5957015184864424231_n.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Nice RX200 and tank!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I want one of those boxer mods, nice renegade box is it the v2?

audaces fortuna iuvat

VU Sponsors