Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Phoenix Mods Elite Mech (triple parallel 18650s) and Vapetasia Pineapple Express. Build is .17 ohm dual juggernauts.
bf267add985dc3f1cdcc69d14fb35a2d.jpg

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably need way more then want! Lol I need to clean mine up badly! My house is spotless and this is what my vape table looks like!
That's just what I keep out lol
368f82aaf577bbccff339f91735bafa5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kinda look's like my table right now. Looking for a stand for everything.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Awesome vapes you have there! I'm loving my G-Priv and it would be great to get a dotmod mod, too (in black --or blue -- if they have it!).
This is the lipo version and I really like it. They're getting harder too find though and I spent a good amount of time looking for red! I have the 24mm Petri v2 (mech and rda) in red also. Really wanted the rta but haven't found one yet lol.

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the lipo version and I really like it. They're getting harder too find though and I spent a good amount of time looking for red! I have the 24mm Petri v2 (mech and rda) in red also. Really wanted the rta but haven't found one yet lol.

I cant find that dotmod lipo locally. Get any of the bugs ironed out? If not amd your tired of it I'll gladly take her off your hands! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I cant find that dotmod lipo locally. Get any of the bugs ironed out? If not amd your tired of it I'll gladly take her off your hands! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Haha yeah got it figured out. I know one good piece of advice if you get one. Don't plug it into a computer!
Im really happy with it overall and to be honest in this "vape market" the dotmod isn't as expensive and overpriced as people make it seem.
I couldn't find one locally either, bought mine out of Canada. They were really helpful though and great Communication... dashvapes.com

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Boxer Squonk clone and Goon clone, this clone is fucking fantastic, hits like a train worth every penny of that $18
f699fe597e8cd939706fb2483101a810.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
What kind of build you rocking in there? I have a goon clone waiting for a clone to sit on. Just so happens I also ordered up a boxer clone lol.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tonight it is the Lost Vape Therion166 with the Kennedy 25mm and KindJuice The Lazy Iguana.

The Kennedy is everything I had expected and hoped for...bottom airflow with the best flavor and super-dense vapor. The airflow is just right for me, and the sound is quite discreet...no whistling. And no leaking, even with eager dripping.

I made some mega-coils for it...11-wrap quad-core Claptons 4mm ID with a total resistance of 0.34 ohms. I wanted big surface area for lots of vapor.

I am beyond pleased. I found my RDA.

20170804_221754-01.jpeg 20170804_222057_HDR-01.jpeg

VU Sponsors