Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today the Army Zombie pwm and the Freemax Fish Tank .....
985475b6b10652a5e87bed0143ab7ed3.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tonight it is the Lost Vape Therion166 with the Kennedy 25mm and KindJuice The Lazy Iguana.

The Kennedy is everything I had expected and hoped for...bottom airflow with the best flavor and super-dense vapor. The airflow is just right for me, and the sound is quite discreet...no whistling. And no leaking, even with eager dripping.

I made some mega-coils for it...11-wrap quad-core Claptons 4mm ID with a total resistance of 0.34 ohms. I wanted big surface area for lots of vapor.

I am beyond pleased. I found my RDA.

View attachment 88623 View attachment 88624
I love those coils!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A Goon LP clop top cap on a Lost Art Goon 24 mm deck, running a dual coil build of 26 awg Kanthal 2 wraps to net 0.30 (R) ohm and it clouds up some unflavored base that's got RY4 & some Ethy Malto blend at roughly 80-90% VG on my brass Coppervape, also a 0.50(R) on a Velocity V2 clone on top of a Reo Grand Clone mod, strictly unflavored base in that at the 80-90% VG. Got an M22 Smok sporting a Ijoy Limitless Genny but I'm not actively vaping it, got some Nirvana juice (a diy mix of roughly 6-9 fruit flavors) I'm still hammering 18mg nicotine in all my juice. Did try 12mg but had to come back up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today was a DIY Tobacco day with my own blends all day! Butterscotch Vanilla Cream and others during the day. 30MLs or more before this day is over!

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just the Therion DNA166 + Kennedy again...

That said, I took out my quad-core fatties and put in some much-smaller fused Claptons.

The vapor is just ridiculous on this build...and with the Kennedy, the flavor is superb too. :inlove:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just the Therion DNA166 + Kennedy again...

That said, I took out my quad-core fatties and put in some much-smaller fused Claptons.

The vapor is just ridiculous on this build...and with the Kennedy, the flavor is superb too. :inlove:
That sounds like the perfect setup!

MV5

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My day vape has been Halo Belgian Coco (12mg) out of a Mini Protank3 on an istick 40 at 20 watts. Rebuilt kanger coil.

Heading home to Blueberry Waffle from You Got E-Juice (6mg) out of a Goon 24 on my istick 220. Dual coil build (don't remember what) usually vape it at about 35 watts.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
SMM on Therion orange blossom, ss Nano on Charon Adj. grape white, blue Nano on Charon tc mandrin pineapple. All coils different varieties of AVS fused clapton.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Rocking the Herakles Plus Tank today. Just one tank that has always been a favorite of mine with still able to find replacement coils for.
FB_IMG_1502457834569.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Kanger 160 squonker with the CoilArt DPRO RDA that comes with a squonker pin.

20170813_141021.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New 26650 smpl mod with the Omega Bft plus. Juice wise I'm using fuggin watermelon Taffy just to get rid of it. Got some naked berry belts today but I can't use it in my bft due to citrus and a plastic tank

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Check it out 200 watts with 2 bats, 240 watts with 3 bats, and colored screen.
20170815_213228.jpg

VU Sponsors