Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ooh, that one's really pretty!!! Lucky you!!!
A few years ago you could pick the stabwood mods you wanted from Asmodus, you knew what the mod looked like instead of random choice.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A few years ago you could pick the stabwood mods you wanted from Asmodus, you knew what the mod looked like instead of random choice.

I managed to get one that I chose before there was only red left, but you must have bought yours earlier, when the selection was better. Very beautiful!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus with OBS Engine Nano, V'Nilla Christmas Cookies & Milk
iJust S with Mjolnir, Met4 Golden Ticket
Drag X with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Chockamint diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Athena squonker with DR SQ RDA, Vib's Cake (coconut cake diy)
Drag X with Voopoo RTA Pod Tank, Chockamint diy
Argus GT with Voopoo RTA Pod Tank, Hoosier Bubblegum

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJust S with Mjolnir RDA, Deb's Custard
eLeaf Pico Resin with Haar RTA clone, Naked Green Lemon
Voopoo X217 with GV Aegis X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot
Broadside Nashed Admiral clone with Culverin RDA, Chockamint diy

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Luna squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Cornbread Puddin V4 diy
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Strawberry Cream diy
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Nutty Coconut diy
Kennedy Vindicator clone type 2 with Rebel Recoil RDA, Salted Caramel Macchiatto diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Drag 3 with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Kilo Cinnamon Roll (I think)
Athena squonker with Elder Dragon RDA, Orange Pound Cake diy
Vindicator type 2 clone with Recoil Rebel RDA, Pebblesicle diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Pumper squonker with VA Radius V2 clone, Pebblesicle diy
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot
Kennedy Vindicator V2 clone with Rebel Recoil RDA, Deb's Custard
Asmodus Minikin V2 with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Honey Nut Custard diy

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Asmodus Minikin V2 with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Honey Nut Custard diy
iJust S with Mjolnir RDA, Naked Green Lemon
HCigar VT75 with Nautilus GT (0.7 ohm factory coil), Yum Yums diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Kennedy Vindicator clone with Yachtvape Meshlock RDA, Pebblesicle diy
Wismec Luxotic BF with VA Radius V2, Confetti Shortbread diy
Voopoo Argus GT with factory-coil pod tank, Hoosier Bubblegum

and possibly

LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X (not mesh), Salted Caramel Macchiatto

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Smok Fetch Pro 80w
Smok RBA
Jungle King- Freeman Vapes

20200428_153131.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Strawberry Cream and Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry mix
Vindicator clone with Meshlock RDA, Fruit in Cloud diy (meh) and Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry mix
GV Athena squonker with Elder Dragon, Orange Pound Cake
Odin 100 with SC Aromamizer Lite (don't know which version), Purple Drank

Everything's too sweet! Had to switch to LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X (not mesh), Salted Caramel Macchiatto

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pico S with Lemo 2 RTA, Tres Leches diy
Vindicator clone with Meshlock RDA, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry
Argus GT with Voopoo Pod tank (PNP coil), Hoosier Bubblegum

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jellybox Mini
Asvape Cobra sub tank
Morning Wood(coffee)- Johnny's Juice

View attachment 182284

My jellybox mini died yesterday, went for a vape and nothing happened, apart from a really bad burning smell from the mod, I quickly took the battery out, put battery back in later, it would power up, but now always says 'shorted' when firing. Even though it is see through, don't see anything wrong with it, but sad as not had that long and not used that much, you may want to keep a eye on yours after what happened to mine.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My jellybox mini died yesterday, went for a vape and nothing happened, apart from a really bad burning smell from the mod, I quickly took the battery out, put battery back in later, it would power up, but now always says 'shorted' when firing. Even though it is see through, don't see anything wrong with it, but sad as not had that long and not used that much, you may want to keep a eye on yours after what happened to mine.
Oh no sorry that happened to your Jellybox! Thanks for the heads up and I will be sure to watch mine if starting to act funny. Such a shame, one of my favorite mods and use it daily.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Smok RPM 160
Smok RDTA
The One Apple- Beard Vape Co.

20210225_055506.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Drag 3 with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Kilo Cinnamon Roll
GV Athena squonker with Elder Dragon, Orange Pound Cake
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini kit with rebuildable coil, DL Lemon Tart

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vindicator clone with Meshlock RDA, Naked Green Lemon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot
LV Grus with OBS Engine Nano, Kilo Cinnamon Roll

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice artwork on that. It looks kind of Japanese inspired.
I think so too- so beautiful in person, nice colors and textured too, love the Octopus-These Dotmods have really nice covers you can buy to change up the looks.
My Dotmod mech is Japanese inspired with the Samurai /Geisha covers too

20200515_055839.jpg20200515_055824.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think so too- so beautiful in person, nice colors and textured too, love the Octopus-These Dotmods have really nice covers you can buy to change up the looks.
My Dotmod mech is Japanese inspired with the Samurai /Geisha covers too

View attachment 182680View attachment 182681
I love Japanese art. I think it was because my Dad when he was in the navy went there often, before I was born. He served towards the end of the war in the Pacific. At the end one of the ships he was on was tasked with searching for and picking up,deserted by the Japanese, soldiers stationed on islands in the Pacific region. Many had no idea it was over and tried to fight on and did. They managed to convince them it was over though and took them back to Japan. He had many amazing stories of it. One in particular was a lone soldier who when he came on board was so upset he'd been left, wanted to come back to Australia with them. He when as a civilian in Japan was a barber. My dad had, and I do too, a picture of him cutting my dads hair onboard the ship on the way back to Japan. It was amazing that those my dad served with and the abandoned soldiers held no grudges and were friends. My dad learnt many recipes from them too and loved cooking them. My dads mate on the ship was the cook, my dad was a gunner. But loved cooking too so we as kids got to have many things he learnt during his service. He too brought back numerous Japanese art objects. Vases, an awesone hand engraved chest with their artwork on it as well as some small tables. I still have a bamboo tooth pick holder he got and a Japanese fishing knife. My sister has the other stuff. I'll post the picture of him getting his hair cut either tommorow or the next day. Amazing. Enemies at one stage then friends the next. I always saw it as an amazing lesson of forgiveness seeing as my grandfather, his father, was a Changi prisoner and suffered terribly. It still amazes me that.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I love Japanese art. I think it was because my Dad when he was in the navy went there often, before I was born. He served towards the end of the war in the Pacific. At the end one of the ships he was on was tasked with searching for and picking up,deserted by the Japanese, soldiers stationed on islands in the Pacific region. Many had no idea it was over and tried to fight on and did. They managed to convince them it was over though and took them back to Japan. He had many amazing stories of it. One in particular was a lone soldier who when he came on board was so upset he'd been left, wanted to come back to Australia with them. He when as a civilian in Japan was a barber. My dad had, and I do too, a picture of him cutting my dads hair onboard the ship on the way back to Japan. It was amazing that those my dad served with and the abandoned soldiers held no grudges and were friends. My dad learnt many recipes from them too and loved cooking them. My dads mate on the ship was the cook, my dad was a gunner. But loved cooking too so we as kids got to have many things he learnt during his service. He too brought back numerous Japanese art objects. Vases, an awesone hand engraved chest with their artwork on it as well as some small tables. I still have a bamboo tooth pick holder he got and a Japanese fishing knife. My sister has the other stuff. I'll post the picture of him getting his hair cut either tommorow or the next day. Amazing. Enemies at one stage then friends the next. I always saw it as an amazing lesson of forgiveness seeing as my grandfather, his father, was a Changi prisoner and suffered terribly. It still amazes me that.
My mom has a huge collection of Japanese dolls, statues, and artwork. I will inherit it someday. All so beautiful!
When I was a Girl Scout so many years ago- lol- I was a pen pal to many Vietnam War US soldiers - there would be 5, I would write to daily. One soldier sent me a huge Vietnamese Doll- we stayed in touch for a few years- then he stopped writing- still have that beautiful doll.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My mom has a huge collection of Japanese dolls, statues, and artwork. I will inherit it someday. All so beautiful!
When I was a Girl Scout so many years ago- lol- I was a pen pal to many Vietnam soldiers - there would be 5 I would write to daily. One soldier sent me a huge Vietnamese Doll- we stayed in touch for a few years- then he stopped writing- still have that beautiful doll.
That was great you did that. They would be lasting cherished memories on both sides. Im sure it must have meant a lot to them you doing so.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck this morning. Think I have some stomach thing.

The only three vapes I've tried that actually taste ok are:

Minikin V2 with Aromamizer Supreme V3, Kilo Honey Creme
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini kit with rebuildable atomizer, DL Lemon Tart
Vindicator with Meshlock RDA, Naked Green Lemon

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@SnapDragon NY
Here they are.
First up my Dad with his best friend in the Navy. My Dad on the right looking a bit sheepish and his mate Jack on the left. He served most of his time on Aussie Tribal class Destroyers and a few others.
dad.jpg
Now my Dad getting his hair cut on the ship by the Japanese soldier they rescued from an island. Dont think the Term Jap was in his mind derogatory, he was Aussie he was Jap, just abreviated the same.
DSCF0841.JPG
The Japanese tooth pick holder he brought back.
20210604_162908(1).jpg
The fishing knife Japanese style. He loved fishing.
20210604_163047(1).jpg
This sits pride and place in our lounge room. They also patrolled Nu Guinea a lot and he loved there and the local natives. They gave him a couple of huge shells from there as a gift. This one, he was no Michael Angelo, but he painted on it the native fishing boats from the islands they were often stationed near and the ones that gave it to him.
In keeping with Vape related and to give an idea of its size my Geek Vape Max and Zues are next to it.
20210604_163206(1)(1).jpg
:)

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY
Here they are.
First up my Dad with his best friend in the Navy. My Dad on the right looking a bit sheepish and his mate Jack on the left. He served most of his time on Aussie Tribal class Destroyers and a few others.
View attachment 182729
Now my Dad getting his hair cut on the ship by the Japanese soldier they rescued from an island. Dont think the Term Jap was in his mind derogatory, he was Aussie he was Jap, just abreviated the same.
View attachment 182730
The Japanese tooth pick holder he brought back.
View attachment 182731
The fishing knife Japanese style. He loved fishing.
View attachment 182732
This sits pride and place in our lounge room. They also patrolled Nu Guinea a lot and he loved there and the local natives. They gave him a couple of huge shells from there as a gift. This one, he was no Michael Angelo, buy he painted on it the native fishing boats from the islands they were often stationed near and the ones that gave it to him.
In keeping with Vape related and to give an idea of its size my Geek Vape Max and Zues are next to it.
View attachment 182733
:)
Great memories- Thank you for sharing, just so awesome, my friend!

:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Dotmod 100w squonk
Mongrel RDA