Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Voopoo X-217

Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus RDTA

Mix of 75% Peach Rings from the Gummy Series by Shijin Vapor and 25% Peach Pear from Juice Head Freeze

a8b0d8f989d9fe66deaf310c19df9150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with GV Zeus X, Toffee Coffee diy & Deb's Custard
Immortal Modz Atocha with Doc 30mm RDA, Met4 Golden Ticket
Asmodus Luna with Elder Dragon, Butter Cream Cookie diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus with SC Aromamizer Plus, Kilo Honey Creme
eLeaf iJust S base with Rebel Recoil RDA, Naked Green Lemon
eLeaf Pico Squeeze with 5a's Basic RDA clone, Kilo Cinnamon Roll

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with Shenray Taifun GT4 clone, just rebuilt and no longer "weeping," thank goodness, with some mystery diy juice that the name has worn off and I have no idea what it is. I smell cinnamon and brown sugar - beyond that, who knows?
Kennedy Vindicator clone with Mjolnir RDA, Met4 Golden Ticket
Asmodus Pumper 18 with DR SQ RDA, Lime Cooler diy

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar VT75 with Dvarw DL clone, Vib's Cake (coconut)
Immortal Modz Atocha with Doc 30mm RDA, Met4 Golden Ticket
Voopoo Drag X with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with Hellvape Destiny RTA (clone), Wedding Cake diy
Voopoo Argus GT with OBS Engine II, Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry
eLeaf iJust S base with Deathwish Mods Imp RDA, Chockamint diy

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I bought a Grus as a spare when I got concerned about availability of vaping stuff in general, but I haven't tried it yet.
Would you share your thoughts on it?
I really like my Grus- I have been using for almost a year now and pretty much daily and it still works great!The Grus is very heavy for a single battery mod, but that is because it is well built- I have a 21700 battery in it.
Great colorful screen, easy to use menu. I only use mine in power mode so not sure how it performs in temp control. Never been a fan of the battery screw cap- but this one works good- did I mention the mod is very heavy- it is and tall as well. Lost Vape makes great products- I have 2 Therions 75C and I have the Orion DNA pod mod, still work great.
I think you will like the Grus too- what color combo did you get?

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your reply.
I got a gun metal carbon fiber.
I suspect I'll like it too.
I knew it would be heavy based on the 21700 weight plus the size of the mod.
That's ok. It'll just be for sitting around at home.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rincoe Jellybox Mini
Asvape Cobra sub tank
Synapse (apple pie) - Vaporham Lincoln

View attachment 187188

Your pic of that Jellybox sent me to FT because I have kept on thinking, wow, I sure like the looks of that mod. Unfortunately there is not a color that isn't "ships in 7 business days" or some such mess, so I ended up ordering a second Grus, the stainless one with the green resin panel.

I know you're not a fan of green, so not to worry, but all that is to say that I really like your Jellybox and if FT had had one in stock, I'd have ordered it.

What I'm vaping today:

Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3 (I think) with the Gnome King tank w/RBA that came with the kit, Freeman Ruth's Loot which is now all gone.
Asmodus Minikin 2 with SC Aromamizer Supreme, with some Kilo flavor that I can't distinguish from any other Kilo flavor
About to pick up my eLeaf iStick Rim C with Merlin Mini RTA, and some Kilo flavor that I can't distinguish from any other Kilo flavor

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Your pic of that Jellybox sent me to FT because I have kept on thinking, wow, I sure like the looks of that mod. Unfortunately there is not a color that isn't "ships in 7 business days" or some such mess, so I ended up ordering a second Grus, the stainless one with the green resin panel.

I know you're not a fan of green, so not to worry, but all that is to say that I really like your Jellybox and if FT had had one in stock, I'd have ordered it.

What I'm vaping today:

Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3 (I think) with the Gnome King tank w/RBA that came with the kit, Freeman Ruth's Loot which is now all gone.
Asmodus Minikin 2 with SC Aromamizer Supreme, with some Kilo flavor that I can't distinguish from any other Kilo flavor
About to pick up my eLeaf iStick Rim C with Merlin Mini RTA, and some Kilo flavor that I can't distinguish from any other Kilo flavor
I don't blame you for not waiting for that 7 business day thing- I have those go for much longer waits. Oh no I love the Green Grus- I love it with the SS- really beautiful, @Nailz has that one and I love it.
I got my Jellybox from Sourcemore- arrived very quickly too within a few weeks- Nailz Jellybox is not working- mine is working great, but these Jellyboxes are inexpensive and not as well built as the Grus.
https://www.sourcemore.com/rincoe-jellybox-mini-80w-box-mod.html
I

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have 4 Grus, yes I like them that much :)

Here is 3 of them, the 4th is silver body with black carbon center.

View attachment 187197

The stainless with carbon fiber is the one I have now. Can't wait to get the green one - and I hope Customs or USPS doesn't confiscate it.

I really like that black one with the blue resin - you and Snap both have one of those, no?

I'm vaping my Grus today with a SC Aromamizer Plus (V2 I think). I'm thinking of putting some other tank on it. Not sure I like this enormous Aromamizer, after I paid almost $50 for it. I really ordered it to put on my Atocha mech mod, but the Doc RDA that's on it actually vapes better. The coils I put into the Aromamizer came out to 0.45 ohms, and that's just too high a resistance for the Atocha.

Also will be using my Bonza kit now and then. I've used a mix of Naked Green Lemon and my adaptation of @Smoky Blue's OMG!,the two of which combine into something very like a lemon cookie.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love your Thor II
How are you liking the Freeman Juice? I just love their Jungle King- I have about 20 bottles of that stuff- lol

😍

I'm liking it, has good flavor to it, not bad on the coils, wish I had tried earlier, so could of stocked up with more before all this crap really started happening.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm liking it, has good flavor to it, not bad on the coils, wish I had tried earlier, so could of stocked up with more before all this crap really started happening.
They are still selling and looks like still great sales going on- I don't think they will stop until the feds make them stop. They get a bunch of crap on Reddit- for their many "going out of business" sales. Ridiculous if you ask me- I am grateful that Freeman's didn't panic and shut down! I hope to buy more Jungle King around Black Friday if they are still open- never want to run out- I vape zero nic so should store great in the future, I hope.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yet another of my favorites of your mods. I love the look of those panels.
Yes they are the reason I bought this mod, actually the mod is pretty nice too- lol. They are metal too. I bought some different panels from Fasttech when I bought the mod. Nice to change up the same mod with a different look.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Smok Fetch Pro 80w- this thing is so tiny and lightweight for a single 18650 mod, I can hide it in the palm of my hand, one of my favorite vape mods.
Smok RBA
Jungle King- Freeman Vape Juice Co.

20211005_101257.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
LV Grus
Kylin Mini RTA
Blue Collar- Freeman Vape Co.

20201208_145239.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Two Signature Tips SQ mods & a Lost Vape Furyan. Each with single coil simple builds at ~0.30 ohms. Each using unflavored base juice. One SQ has a redemtion RDA, the other a THC RDA, the Furyan has the Gorge topping it.

VU Sponsors