VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Which flavor should be tomorrow's vape? All these tobacco flavors are infused with fresh fruit. Made in a ISO 6 Pharm Lab from Tobacco5.com #smokie #smokie901
FB_IMG_1449616669485.jpg

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
Today I finally got my 18350 batteries so using my vamo v7 in short mode with eleaf gs air m and sweet vapes organic blueberry cheesecake. I really like this setup for a compact pocket mod.

f5b0c96857c1e701b62bd00a82ea38f6.jpg

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25a7c7320d407ea51e585acd1a1a91ec.jpg
Vaping the TFV4's with the Clapton coils on this pair of RX200's at 70w..Johnny Milkman 100% VG tastes great and thick clouds too!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping the TFV4's with the Clapton coils on this pair of RX200's at 70w..Johnny Milkman 100% VG tastes great and thick clouds too! [/quote]
I am jealous of those mods, sell me one....lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol
VapeNW has them for $49..I ordered two on Saturday and got them today..really liking these mods..

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeNW has them for $49..I ordered two on Saturday and got them today..really liking these mods..
Thanks for the heads up, going to the site now. Thats really fast shipping.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25a7c7320d407ea51e585acd1a1a91ec.jpg
Vaping the TFV4's with the Clapton coils on this pair of RX200's at 70w..Johnny Milkman 100% VG tastes great and thick clouds too!

GOOD BYE IPV..

VAPE ON

autospa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kratos 60W, eGo One Mega and Texas Fair
DRor4gq.jpg

dreadacidic_mel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Xcube 2 with clone 13/9, L.A.B. #ghuuurt by Koila, Reuleaux RX200, original 13/9, L.A.B. #freakyfrek by Koila.
4bf996630828173e26fd02022bbb6902.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Today's Vape eJuice

FB_IMG_1449764255515.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Today's Vape
I scream you scream we all scream for WHITEOUT Blueberry Ice-Cream in max VG. #smokie901
FB_IMG_1449851141673.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10wn7kj.jpg

Got the Square 50w and Lemo 2 combo rolling today with a bottle of my own little concoction of coconut-vanilla tobacco at 6mg. It's a good day today.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Care to share that recipe? That sounds really nice!
Sure thing. It's just a work in progress, kind of one of those recipes that evolves every couple of mixes or so, something added something taken out - that sort of thing. In that exact bottle in the picture it's ...

4% FA Desert Ship
1% Flavorah Cured Tobacco
4% FA Coconut
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon
~1% FA Oakwood

Like I said, it's no HiC-level stuff, but it sure does taste good to me. It's good with or without the Vanilla Bourbon, I prefer it with. I've also used Fresh Cream (Catalan Cream worked about the same) in there to soften it up a bit (the Desert can get punchy). TFA Vanilla Swirl worked out really, really well also, but I don't have anymore of that. I played around with adding drops of Acetyl Pyrazine (don't recommend, but made it kind of... nutty, almost - not unpleasant, but not my cup o' vape). Finally, adding a percent or two of TFA (I believe?) Coconut Candy made it a much more Coconut-heavy vape, which was good in short spurts and I may revisit.

All stemmed from a moment of semi-desperation, staring at all the flavors and just going "nuts to it," grabbing a bottle and start throwing stuff in it. The DS, Cured Tobacco and Coconut combo stuck, threw some Oakwood in there to make it a little more 'smokey,' 'earthy,' however you want to go with that and knew that'd be the building blocks for an all-day'er.

(Sorry, probably more of a reply than you were expecting, I can get... wordy)

Give it a chance if it sounds good to you, and please let me know if you can think of anything that would be better suited - recipes on my end are all certainly fluid. No pun intended.

...kay, a little bit intended.

edited to add: Oh, and that's a 60ml bottle, so that got 4 drops of Ethyl Maltol. (not six, it's one per 15ml - that adds up to 4... yeesh)

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure thing. It's just a work in progress, kind of one of those recipes that evolves every couple of mixes or so, something added something taken out - that sort of thing. In that exact bottle in the picture it's ...

4% FA Desert Ship
1% Flavorah Cured Tobacco
4% FA Coconut
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon
~1% FA Oakwood

Like I said, it's no HiC-level stuff, but it sure does taste good to me. It's good with or without the Vanilla Bourbon, I prefer it with. I've also used Fresh Cream (Catalan Cream worked about the same) in there to soften it up a bit (the Desert can get punchy). TFA Vanilla Swirl worked out really, really well also, but I don't have anymore of that. I played around with adding drops of Acetyl Pyrazine (don't recommend, but made it kind of... nutty, almost - not unpleasant, but not my cup o' vape). Finally, adding a percent or two of TFA (I believe?) Coconut Candy made it a much more Coconut-heavy vape, which was good in short spurts and I may revisit.

All stemmed from a moment of semi-desperation, staring at all the flavors and just going "nuts to it," grabbing a bottle and start throwing stuff in it. The DS, Cured Tobacco and Coconut combo stuck, threw some Oakwood in there to make it a little more 'smokey,' 'earthy,' however you want to go with that and knew that'd be the building blocks for an all-day'er.

(Sorry, probably more of a reply than you were expecting, I can get... wordy)

Give it a chance if it sounds good to you, and please let me know if you can think of anything that would be better suited - recipes on my end are all certainly fluid. No pun intended.

...kay, a little bit intended.

edited to add: Oh, and that's a 60ml bottle, so that got 6 drops of Ethyl Maltol.
Thank you very much :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
00bce96c38453ba9540eca4c89d79ec3.jpg

A couple RX200 mods and Crown tanks
Johnny Milkman and Blue Slushie juice

Nice! Are they his and hers or you just wanted two, lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Are they his and hers or you just wanted two, lol
Just my two.. At only $49 ea for a quality 200w mod I couldn't resist ordering two...Set up with different flavors I rotate between them through out the day...helps prevent flavor burnout or what some folks call vapers tongue..lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
adf9b1e509531e1396c1202cb5df4235.jpg

I'm really trying to like this SMOK mini....
I have the RBA INSTALLED right now, but I can't just get satisfied
#Rtaproblems

VAPE ON

zaptearNH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
81244ec9df4ab894d8da5eaf3d1e0263.jpg

MCV kingpin and drakes vapes yolo! 6mg with a .2ohm coil on a 13h9h RDA
Vape on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30 ml in 2 days
The butter bolt is BUTTER!!!

VAPE ON
Yepyep, butter as fuck bro.

IMG_20151214_174537.jpg

Practically gave away the black Jaybo, so now I'm gonna put the silver one through its paces. I was vaping and drinking with a buddy last night when we got to talking about the mod. He's a sub-ohm RDA, parallel mech kind of guy, so he already understood how it worked and was intrigued. I gave him the rundown on building for series, how they perform, etc.

Long story short, I let him try building something for it in his MX 4... ...had him do some kinda macro dual 24g (all that he had was 24 and 28,) something like an 11-wrap .5 on a 1/8. He took one puff and said he wasn't letting go of it, so I left it there with a pair of married 25r's for it, knowing it was in the hands of someone who would be able to fully appreciate and respect its awesomeness.

I dunno, I said he could borrow it, but if he doesn't give it back, I don't really mind. That's exactly why I always keep extra gear on deck. Never know when you're gonna be evangelizing your favorite stuff to other folks.

And besides, I still have the silver one pictured here as well as another black and silver one on route. The value on them is just too good for what you actually get, performance-wise. One day, there will be no more noisy crickets because me and my friends will have bought them out. I'd rather buy 4-5 noisy crickets and customize them than grab one more high-powered box at this point. I just like them that much.

Gotta get him on the claptons now. I'm gonna twist a bunch up tonight.... ...try to give him a variety to experiment with because he's not a believer in claptons yet. I think he will be when he drops some on that NC.

I'm thinking of getting that 75w upgraded Evic vtc mini as my next reggie. It just looks so nice and the jaybo has made me picky about the size of my mods. The Sig 150w is just too big. I mean, I do appreciate being able to make full use of its power and don't really take it out with the vapor production being as exorbitant as it is, so it's a perfect around-the-house box, but I think I'd rather have a little 75w single battery mod in my pocket when I leave the house. The thing about my ADV setups on the Sig is that they tend to be in the 50-80 watt range, so it feels like overkill carrying that big hulking thing around with me just to toss some yummy little baby clouds.

Anywho, got my flavor setup on the right: noisy cricket with snubnose atty. Running dual 2.5mm, 8-wrap 28/40 claptons in it and vaping Meringue Monsoon - at roughly .8 ohms, it's a warm, dense, tasty 80w vape. And when I just wanna toss a cloud or two, I've got fused 24/38 claptons running upwards of 100 watts with my Sig 150 TC and the troll. Running the Hug Juice in that. MBV has two juices that I would say are actually unique and enjoyable: Hug Juice and Thawed Sauce. I always keep some on hand for the cloud setups because that's not only when they really come around, but they don't have that richness like a lot of custards and some fruit flavors do - they're light, taffy like, and crisp.

Last edited:

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DSCN3224_zpss6xmiqqb.jpg

just got a Pegasus mini, vaping Adirondack Placid

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yepyep, butter as fuck bro.

IMG_20151214_174537.jpg

Practically gave away the black Jaybo, so now I'm gonna put the silver one through its paces. I was vaping and drinking with a buddy and last night when we got to talking about the mod. He's a sub-ohm RDA, parallel mech kind of guy, so he already understood how it worked and was intrigued. I gave him the rundown on building for series, how they perform, etc.

Long story short, I let him try building something for it in his MX 4... ...had him do some kinda macro dual 24g (all that he had was 24 and 28,) something like an 11-wrap .5 on a 1/8. He took one puff and said he wasn't letting go of it, so I left it there with a pair of married 25r's for it, knowing it was in the hands of someone who would be able to fully appreciate and respect its awesomeness.

I dunno, I said he could borrow it, but if he doesn't give it back, I don't really mind. That's exactly why I always keep extra gear on deck. Never know when you're gonna be evangelizing your favorite stuff to other folks.

And besides, I still have the silver one pictured here as well as another black and silver one on route. The value on them is just too good for what you actually get, performance-wise. One day, there will be no more noisy crickets because me and my friends will have bought them out. I'd rather buy 4-5 noisy crickets and customize them than grab one more high-powered box at this point. I just like them that much.

Gotta get him on the claptons now. I'm gonna twist a bunch up tonight.... ...try to give him a variety to experiment with because he's not a believer in claptons yet. I think he will be when he drops some on that NC.

I'm thinking of getting that 75w upgraded Evic vtc mini as my next reggie. It just looks so nice and the jaybo has made me picky about the size of my mods. The Sig 150w is just too big. I mean, I do appreciate being able to make full use of its power and don't really take it out with the vapor production being as exorbitant as it is, so it's a perfect around-the-house box, but I think I'd rather have a little 75w single battery mod in my pocket when I leave the house. The thing about my ADV setups on the Sig is that they tend to be in the 50-80 watt range, so it feels like overkill carrying that big hulking thing around with me just to toss some yummy little baby clouds.

Anywho, got my flavor setup on the right: noisy cricket with snubnose atty. Running dual 2.5mm, 8-wrap 28/40 claptons in it and vaping Meringue Monsoon - at roughly .8 ohms, it's a warm, dense, tasty 80w vape. And when I just wanna toss a cloud or two, I've got fused 24/38 claptons running upwards of 100 watts with my Sig 150 TC and the troll. Running the Hug Juice in that. MBV has two juices that I would say are actually unique and enjoyable: Hug Juice and Thawed Sauce. I always keep some on hand for the cloud setups because that's not only when they really come around, but they don't have that richness like a lot of custards and some fruit flavors do - they're light, taffy like, and crisp.
Dude hows The meringue? Thats The only juice I skipped when i ordered from LV, and what were U drinking last night hahaha?
That noisy cricket is really noisy, I don't know if u will have the same experience with a single 18650 though!!
You heard of TNT 80 single 26650??? check it out, if u still looking for a single,pocket size battery

VAPE ON

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude hows The meringue? Thats The only juice I skipped when i ordered from LV, and what were U drinking last night hahaha?
Bwahaha I wasn't drinking anything last night. I'm just not right in the head. But that night, we split a 4-pack of dogfish head 90-minute. Only takes a couple of those to catch a nice buzz. The meringue is awesome. For favorites, it's close between that and strawberry stratus.

That noisy cricket is really noisy, I don't know if u will have the same experience with a single 18650 though!!
Oh for sure. Sometimes it's just TOO loud man. And besides, I can make plenty of noise with 60w of power.

You heard of TNT 80 single 26650??? check it out, if u still looking for a single,pocket size battery
I'm looking at it right now. That's definitely interesting to me. Seems right about what I'm lookin for, actually.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bwahaha I wasn't drinking anything last night. I'm just not right in the head. But that night, we split a 4-pack of dogfish head 90-minute. Only takes a couple of those to catch a nice buzz. The meringue is awesome. It's close between that and strawberry stratus.

Oh for sure. Sometimes it's just TOO loud man. And besides, I can make plenty happen with 60w of power.

I'm looking at it right now. That's definitely interesting to me. Seems right about what I'm lookin for, actually.
Butter BOLT is so god damn good,
The stratus WOW!!! I VAPEd that juice in a day bro, I have the
Almond Juole,peanut butter,lighting bolts, apple blah left, LV IS MY FAVORITE Ryt now...
I have the jaybo then I bought the VLS/jaybo cap FLAVOR ALL DAY BRO...

VAPE ON

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Today's Vape #smokie901 #smokie

FB_IMG_1450285881552.jpg

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rainbow Road = Fruit Loops on point! :p
I've tried FROOPS, Dexter by Maven, Looper, plus various others.
This juice is on par with the best of them, spot on Fruit Loops, my current ADV at work
WorkVape.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer