• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow! That is beautiful, sounds very time consuming. I too got the nano in the mail today. I am having a hard time vamping very much though because my chest hurts. I am sleeping mostly.

T

Taver13

Wow! That is beautiful, sounds very time consuming. I too got the nano in the mail today. I am having a hard time vamping very much though because my chest hurts. I am sleeping mostly.
thanks, and i hope your feeling better. it is time consuming, cant take up to two weeks sometimes depending on how crazy i wanna go

D

Donald Bickers

I got a nano today to,not real sure about it one way or the other

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Donald, thoughts on your nano?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

Donald, thoughts on your nano?

not impressed,,,,i love the looks of it,seems like it to hot,even with the 1.2 ohm coil,its new ill get it straightened out in a few

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not impressed,,,,i love the looks of it,seems like it to hot,even with the 1.2 ohm coil,its new ill get it straightened out in a few
Have you had a chance to play with the coil some, you're probably doing that now.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien whats your take on the smok50

It has a lot of little annoying things about it - the screws on the battery case are a mini Allen head, the fire button is clicky, and it takes a couple seconds to wake up when you hit the button. Plus mine decided to stop reading my subtank in RBA mode, even though it works on my other mod and it still works fine on the stock coils. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else, there are much better devices out there, but it still beats the hell out of my cheapo 20W Vamo v6 and My wife is getting me a sigelei 100w+ for valentines day haha

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a really nice finish. Quite an artist... Do you ever feel like you went too far with one? Like" I should've stopped at this point" or are you pretty satisfied how each come out?

T

Taver13

That's a really nice finish. Quite an artist... Do you ever feel like you went too far with one? Like" I should've stopped at this point" or are you pretty satisfied how each come out?
when im all said and done, im satisfied, theres definatly some where well over a week in, i hated what was happening, and stripped it and started all over, one mod i did once took me a month to get something i like

T

Taver13

It has a lot of little annoying things about it - the screws on the battery case are a mini Allen head, the fire button is clicky, and it takes a couple seconds to wake up when you hit the button. Plus mine decided to stop reading my subtank in RBA mode, even though it works on my other mod and it still works fine on the stock coils. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else, there are much better devices out there, but it still beats the hell out of my cheapo 20W Vamo v6 and My wife is getting me a sigelei 100w+ for valentines day haha
good to know, im looking to trade my ipv mini and some other stuff for a 50 watt or higher device, so im trying to get ideas

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' y'all! Just got back from the gym, there's enough snow on the ground to make it white, I should be getting vape mail today... all in all, it's lookin like a pretty good day! :D

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin Ben, now I'm off to the gym. Enjoy that snow. Hope we get at least one good snow day before winters over.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin Ben, now I'm off to the gym. Enjoy that snow. Hope we get at least one good snow day before winters over.

It isn't really enough to mean anything... the ground is partially white, but you can still see grass through it... the only other snow we've had up here in IN was the week of Thanksgiving... how much bullshit is that? Like I said, it's all going north and south of us...

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not much of a cold weather person, but do look forward to at least one snow-day a winter. Preferably around Christmas. And I really hate to have to bundle up to go to gym. The tv says y'all's snow isn't done yet.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, yeah, I always try to accent my Texan.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah "you guys" in a deep Texan accent... Not working. I lived in Baytown for a while. I really liked Texas.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We might get snow every other year at best. Hard to crank them gators up in the sneaux. You want to see stupid, throw a bucket of snow on the road in La...they get crazy stupid lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They were selling Kung Cakes at the grocery store last weekend.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not much of a cold weather person, but do look forward to at least one snow-day a winter. Preferably around Christmas. And I really hate to have to bundle up to go to gym. The tv says y'all's snow isn't done yet.

Yeah it is... For this week anyways...
Untitled.png

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh you did. Didn't catch that. Welcome to the club.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I just got another free month of Amazon Prime... I bought some items that were supposed to be delivered in NY yesterday and weren't (I know it's because of the snow) so I decided to contact them and see if I could get an extra month :p Here is part of the conversation:

04:26 AM PST NIcole(Amazon): If you haven't received your items by Thursday, you may go ahead and contact us again on Friday so we can help you resolve the issue and see what options we have for you. Would that be fine?
04:28 AM PST Benjamin: by Thursday? Some of them were supposed to be there yesterday?! That's 4 days later than the "Guaranteed delivery by: Monday, January 26, 2015 by 8pm" it said when I ordered... It would have been one thing if it said estimated delivery, but it said guaranteed... The free 2 day shipping is the only reason I pay for Amazon Prime... I don't watch movies or play music as my internet connection is horrible...
04:30 AM PST NIcole(Amazon): I know, and I am truly sorry about the situation. I say this as a friend and not an agent, It's happened to me and it's really upsetting. It's just really, it's no one
04:31 AM PST NIcole(Amazon): no one's* fault except the weathers, but if you may like, to help make up for the inconvenience, I could extend your Amazon Prime membership by 1 month. Would that be fine?
04:31 AM PST Benjamin: Yeah, that'll help a little I guess...

:cool:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea free month! Boo waiting for delivery... Forever

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea free month! Boo waiting for delivery... Forever
Haha this is the 3rd free month I've gotten in the past 6 months or so... Every time a delivery is later than it's supposed to be, I contact them lol... Either they'll learn to stop using USPS or I'll just keep getting free months lol

See ya man!

T

Taver13

holy crap theres alot of snow out there, at least my wolf is enjoying it. time to get out the sled and harness and hook it up to Odin, and let the kid have a ride.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
holy crap theres alot of snow out there, at least my wolf is enjoying it. time to get out the sled and harness and hook it up to Odin, and let the kid have a ride.
Do you really have a wolf? Because if you do that's awesome! I have an 85% Siberian Husky 15% Timber Wolf... He's the best dog I've ever seen! This is him when he was roughly 3 months old :)
20140525_121944.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
24 inches already is some parts of long island, another 12 hours of snow expected, fml
I wish that was happening here not there... However, not only do I have packages stuck trying to get into NY, I also have one that was supposed to be delivered here to IN that are stuck in NY and can't get out... GRRR!!!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 13291 View attachment 13292
heres Odin
50% siberian husky
25% alaskan malamute
25% northern timberwolf
100% stupid
Damn he is pretty! I love huskies, my first dog was a husky/chow mix and she was awesome!

Since we're sharing puppy dog pics, I've gotta throw one in of my little guy. He's a mutt and a half - mom is a mini doberman/corgy mix (her owner rescued her so even that's more of a guess) and dad is one of several dogs that broke into her yard while she was in heat! Love this little guy, we had him out at the park the other day doing some off leash training and as you can see he loved it!
IMG_4970.JPG

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok so my mail carrier failed to pick up the box with the printed shipping/pickup label on it from my effing doorstep yesterday. This would be the same doorstep he left my OPENED package at yesterday. I will drop the box i have off at the postal depot thingy at Festival foods today on my lunch :( #EpicFail

T

Taver13

Ok so my mail carrier failed to pick up the box with the printed shipping/pickup label on it from my effing doorstep yesterday. This would be the same doorstep he left my OPENED package at yesterday. I will drop the box i have off at the postal depot thingy at Festival foods today on my lunch :( #EpicFail
its ok, were not even getting mail here for a few days fucking snow

T

Taver13

Damn he is pretty! I love huskies, my first dog was a husky/chow mix and she was awesome!

Since we're sharing puppy dog pics, I've gotta throw one in of my little guy. He's a mutt and a half - mom is a mini doberman/corgy mix (her owner rescued her so even that's more of a guess) and dad is one of several dogs that broke into her yard while she was in heat! Love this little guy, we had him out at the park the other day doing some off leash training and as you can see he loved it!
View attachment 13293
cute as hell!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude he is beautiful, how much does he weigh now?
Honestly, I don't know. He's huge though! Prolly just as tall if not taller than yours, but not as big around. He's 1 yr 2 mo right now... these videos were 3 months ago.

HOW DO I UPLOAD A MP4 FROM MY DESKTOP?

T

Taver13

mine just turned two on jan 10th, hes about 90lbs right now, i have all my dogs on a raw food diet, mostly chicken, they each get about 3-4 pounds a day

T

Taver13

That is one pretty ass dog... I wish Zayne had a full white face and blue eyes... Odin's are brown as well if I can see right?
yep he is bi-eyed, it looks like Zayne might have a little german shepard in him? i always wanted a black wolf hybrid, i love the coloring he has

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn... That's not cheap lol... I rotate flavors with mine... 30% protein 20% fat... chicken one bag, salmon the other... he LOVES when he gets a new flavor! lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep he is bi-eyed, it looks like Zayne might have a little german shepard in him? i always wanted a black wolf hybrid, i love the coloring he has
Nope, just husky and wolf... the full blooded wolf was there when we picked Zayne up, as well as Zaynes parents.

VU Sponsors