Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

i had odin flown in from utah, his mom was a wolamute (wolf/malamute) and dad was a siberian

D

Donald Bickers

Heres Rufus at about 2 mos
WOmkGzn.jpg

heres one after he is an adult
ws0ubTP.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, here's a screenshot of that MP4 I wanted to upload... this was 3 months ago, he's really dirty from rolling around in the snow and mud, but oh well lol.
Screenshot_2015-01-27-10-01-13.png

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
he don't miss any meals

Haha mine either, we make a raw food mix for him and our cat - it's so much cheaper than buying food at the pet store and it's way healthier! We usually use ground beef, ground lamb, beef liver, fish, and ground pork (he's allergic to poultry) and he looooooves it

T

Taver13

Haha mine either, we make a raw food mix for him and our cat - it's so much cheaper than buying food at the pet store and it's way healthier! We usually use ground beef, ground lamb, beef liver, fish, and ground pork (he's allergic to poultry) and he looooooves it
yup, i just throw some whole chickens, whole fish, a goat leg, and they go nuts, eat it bones and all, it is definatly cheaper considering my wolf hybrid will eat sometimes 5 lbs

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yup, i just throw some whole chickens, whole fish, a goat leg, and they go nuts, eat it bones and all, it is definatly cheaper considering my wolf hybrid will eat sometimes 5 lbs

Haha that must be fun to watch! Sounds like feeding time at the zoo!

On a vaping related note, I think I finally found my perfect setup in my magma. I've got a 1.7 ohm single coil wicked with rayon in there, blocked off the second air hole with a piece of an o-ring (no leakage!), took off the airflow control ring so that one air hole is all wide open, and I'm running it at 18W (~5.7V). This damn thing is just putting out so much flavor right now, lots of surface area on the coil and I've been vaping pretty much non-stop for the last half hour without having to refill once!

T

Taver13

Haha that must be fun to watch! Sounds like feeding time at the zoo!

On a vaping related note, I think I finally found my perfect setup in my magma. I've got a 1.7 ohm single coil wicked with rayon in there, blocked off the second air hole with a piece of an o-ring (no leakage!), took off the airflow control ring so that one air hole is all wide open, and I'm running it at 18W (~5.7V). This damn thing is just putting out so much flavor right now, lots of surface area on the coil and I've been vaping pretty much non-stop for the last half hour without having to refill once!
im running a 2.4 ohm in my kayfun mini, 9watts, 4.7 volts, wicked with rayon, trying out one of my new NETs, cherry bon bon, and its fantastic, i dont know which on i like more, this or the black spice. only thing with nets is te gunk coils up pretty quick, i dry burn and re wick afcter every tank or they start to taste like a campfire, lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a question for ya @Taver13, I just tried rebuilding my subtank OCC coil with rayon (btw I'm never buying a stock coil again, these things are STUPID easy to rebuild) got the 1.0 ohm I was looking for. I wicked it up fairly tight, enough that the coil was moving a tiny bit as I pulled it through but not so much that I had to tug, cut it off with some fluffy tails that were like .5mm out from the base (how people are saying to do it with cotton), got it good and saturated then got a couple good clean tasty hits but then nothing but dry hits! Changed it out for some Japanese cotton wicked basically the same and I'm still getting dry hits.

Think I should do less wicking in there? Still getting used to the nuances of rayon

T

Taver13

I've got a question for ya @Taver13, I just tried rebuilding my subtank OCC coil with rayon (btw I'm never buying a stock coil again, these things are STUPID easy to rebuild) got the 1.0 ohm I was looking for. I wicked it up fairly tight, enough that the coil was moving a tiny bit as I pulled it through but not so much that I had to tug, cut it off with some fluffy tails that were like .5mm out from the base (how people are saying to do it with cotton), got it good and saturated then got a couple good clean tasty hits but then nothing but dry hits! Changed it out for some Japanese cotton wicked basically the same and I'm still getting dry hits.

Think I should do less wicking in there? Still getting used to the nuances of rayon
im not familiar with the subtank, but does it have juice chanels? if so, you want to cut the wick tails so they just touch and cover the top of the juice chanels without actually going in them. that should stop the dry hits, took me a while to figure that out on my orchids, if you could snap a pictre of the build deck it would help me out

D

Donald Bickers

I just rebuilt my occ coil,there is a fine line between to much and not enough cotton,sounds like your doing everything right with the amount sticking out and all,you may try just a little less cotton going through the coil,you don't want so much it moves your coil when you tug it back and forth,but you need enough to prevent flooding through the holes in the side,,,,,i hope this helps

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just rebuilt my occ coil,there is a fine line between to much and not enough cotton,sounds like your doing everything right with the amount sticking out and all,you may try just a little less cotton going through the coil,you don't want so much it moves your coil when you tug it back and forth,but you need enough to prevent flooding through the holes in the side,,,,,i hope this helps
Yeah I think I'm almost there. I'm gonna play around with it some more later on. The last one I wicked started giving me dry hits if I was chain vaping which never happens on the prebuilts. It's a subtle thing I think.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im not familiar with the subtank, but does it have juice chanels? if so, you want to cut the wick tails so they just touch and cover the top of the juice chanels without actually going in them. that should stop the dry hits, took me a while to figure that out on my orchids, if you could snap a pictre of the build deck it would help me out

Oh yeah the RBA deck on here I've got just about figured out - only problem is my bt50 won't read it right now in RBA mode so I'm stuck using prebuilt or rebuilt coils

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the nano and I like it. It is just a mini suntank. I wanted to chime in as captain obvious. I have a yorkie. I went from a siberian husky to a yorkie. My siberian was 13 and passed away about 2 years ago from leukemia. I couldn't bear to think about getting another one after that ordeal. Plus soooo much hair!!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
throw it on a mech:D
Unfortunately I don't have a working mech at the moment. I only had one, a smok extender, well a while ago the switch misfired and fused the top cap to the atty (didn't blow up, I had a mid ohm build in there and as far as I could tell the battery did not go thermal just fired til it died). Kinda hoping to snag a mech from the box :)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm throwing in a Nemesis and Stingray. Don't know about both at the same time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

I have the nano and I like it. It is just a mini suntank. I wanted to chime in as captain obvious. I have a yorkie. I went from a siberian husky to a yorkie. My siberian was 13 and passed away about 2 years ago from leukemia. I couldn't bear to think about getting another one after that ordeal. Plus soooo much hair!!
been through three dysons in two years, i know what you mean

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got a few tobacco flavors and I made some testers yesterday.
Here are my start out mixes:
10% hangsen cigar- It is a nice carmely, ry4ish taste with a very very slight dirty throat feel
2% flavourart cowboy- Which is way too strong at 2%, so I diluted it 1to1. Its an interesting spin on a marlboro red, a little too perfumey for me, but I do like the 'smokey' feeling in the back of my mouth
15% flavorwest virginia fire cured- its a little strong, but has a nice flavor. Slightly perfumey/ floral plus a very authentic tobacco flavor, topped off with another dirty type throat feel.
Five minutes ago I mixed up 7% HS cigar and 7% FW VFC + one drop of FA cowboy.
Im giving it an over nighter in front of the furnace vent and Ill check it out in the morning.

Taver13, you make tobacco mixes right?

T

Taver13

I just got a few tobacco flavors and I made some testers yesterday.
Here are my start out mixes:
10% hangsen cigar- It is a nice carmely, ry4ish taste with a very very slight dirty throat feel
2% flavourart cowboy- Which is way too strong at 2%, so I diluted it 1to1. Its an interesting spin on a marlboro red, a little too perfumey for me, but I do like the 'smokey' feeling in the back of my mouth
15% flavorwest virginia fire cured- its a little strong, but has a nice flavor. Slightly perfumey/ floral plus a very authentic tobacco flavor, topped off with another dirty type throat feel.
Five minutes ago I mixed up 7% HS cigar and 7% FW VFC + one drop of FA cowboy.
Im giving it an over nighter in front of the furnace vent and Ill check it out in the morning.

Taver13, you make tobacco mixes right?
yes, but i do it with NET, naturally extracted. i extract my own flavorings out of pipe tobaccos, i actually just finished making two extracts this morning out of some black cavendesh's one is called spiced black and the other is cherry bon bon, i mixed up two testers with 20%extract and 80 vg i extracted to vg, but in the process a bit of water gets in from condensation which thins it out a bit. the extracts are 6mg, i used 3mg to extract plus the 3 i get from the tobacco itself. after mixing and adding some nic im at 9mg for the mix

T

Taver13

it takes me about four days to make an extract and i get 60ml for each one, i found that 20% is just the right amount of extract to not be overpowering but still very flavorful

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No worries man, it'll come my way again sadly, hell I've seen snow in the middle of April lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaperjim do u have an ipv2 or anything like that?
I have the 1, thinks it's like 30 or 35 watts, haven't opened it yet. Don't vape high watts, so won't get the 2, unless the 1has issues and the 2 fixes those. Got a zna and an istick30 on the way. Plan to Pif the istick 20, but do like it. I've got 5 regulated and 2 mechs going towards the box. Actually everything I've put aside for the box, fills a box bigger than the actual Pif box will probably be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

No worries man, it'll come my way again sadly, hell I've seen snow in the middle of April lol
the latest I have seen snow here is may 5th,reason I remember cause we had a keg party on my exes b day

T

Taver13

yeah, 30 inches over hear on long island, fun times all around...not so much. @Vaperjim yeah i had a sig100 a while ago, then i went on a mech kick and traded it off for like 5 mechs. now that i have an ipv mini i got for christmas, im starting to lean more and more towards regulated over mechs, dont get me wrong, i love my mechs and will keep one or two around, but i think regulated is the way to go, i just need more power if i want to start using dual coils on my mechs, right now im running single 2 ohm coils on my ipv mini

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' y'all! Got that gym burn goin on and lovin it... can't really walk down stairs without looking like a penguin, but it's a good feeling! What's the word people?

VU Sponsors