Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried using a 10ml 0mg mix at 60/40 blueberry with 5ml of that 21mg watermelon flavored gas station juice(voodoo brand) and it's not half bad as a shake and vape :) hell can even run it in my clt v2 and it's not to shabby, though wish I knew the mix ratio they use for sure guessing it's 70/30pg/vg since that seems to be the most common ratio I find with cheap juices...either way not to shabby even with a hint of pluid from my wicks lol
Success!!!!! I noted in my book in case of a zombie apocalypse lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

Rest well tired boy...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
graphics-bed-213549.gif

T

Taver13

Morning all, works been fuckin fun lol how's everybody?
ate too much last night, stomache is pissed at me. going to be in the 90's and humid here today. gotta go out on the water and work on my cousins boat, probobly end up burnt. fun fun. even putting on spf 90 i still get burned after a while. gotta go that high to protect my tattoo investment lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PLAYING CATCH UP LIKE A BOSS!
I did my Mutation X twisted 26 .2 ohms, 3nic, wow I think this thing has more air than a dark horse.....What build you recommend on Orchid 4? I never used one
On the Mutation X V5? yeah man that thing has MASSIVE airflow... I told you you'd prolly be fine down around .1 ohms as far as heat lol
damn you, i still got a boat to finish up today, didnt finish yesterday cause of gnat swarms when the breeze died. love living on/by marshland
Lol man I feel ya there... there's a swamp and a creek in my back yard! lol
Mornin folks,the rain has begun,supposed to rain all week
Same thing here... what do ya know!
that looks good man,,,,,,everything except that damn bronco's glass,,,,if it had a big blue and silver star,,,,,yea
How about a big blue and white horseshoe?! LOL I don't mind the Cowboys though and obviously I don't mind the Broncos since Manning is there....

@Taver13 I tried a build in that Fogger over the weekend but all I have is 22g and 24g and could only get the ohms up to around .32 I believe. Way to hot for that little airflow/juice flow. Was debating on buying some smaller gauge wire today and am inquiring which gauge you'd recommend for dual coils in the Fogger and how many wraps on each? Also, didn't get a chance to steep the Cool Breeze in the crock this weekend so I plan on doing that first thing when I get home today and I'll let ya know an update tomorrow I guess lol.

T

Taver13

PLAYING CATCH UP LIKE A BOSS!

On the Mutation X V5? yeah man that thing has MASSIVE airflow... I told you you'd prolly be fine down around .1 ohms as far as heat lol

Lol man I feel ya there... there's a swamp and a creek in my back yard! lol

Same thing here... what do ya know!

How about a big blue and white horseshoe?! LOL I don't mind the Cowboys though and obviously I don't mind the Broncos since Manning is there....

@Taver13 I tried a build in that Fogger over the weekend but all I have is 22g and 24g and could only get the ohms up to around .32 I believe. Way to hot for that little airflow/juice flow. Was debating on buying some smaller gauge wire today and am inquiring which gauge you'd recommend for dual coils in the Fogger and how many wraps on each? Also, didn't get a chance to steep the Cool Breeze in the crock this weekend so I plan on doing that first thing when I get home today and I'll let ya know an update tomorrow I guess lol.
kanthal or nichrome? either way i have had the best luck with using 26 gauge, 28 gauge just isnt enough to run a mech on, if you are using kanthal, try say, 7 wraps of 26 gauge, should be perfect

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kanthal or nichrome? either way i have had the best luck with using 26 gauge, 28 gauge just isnt enough to run a mech on, if you are using kanthal, try say, 7 wraps of 26 gauge, should be perfect
Sweet... i'll order me up some 26g then! On the plus side the build I have isn't leaking, it's laying on it's side in my vape box and hasn't leaked all weekend, so that's a plus! lol

T

Taver13

Sweet... i'll order me up some 26g then! On the plus side the build I have isn't leaking, it's laying on it's side in my vape box and hasn't leaked all weekend, so that's a plus! lol
dry hits? how did you wick it? a little bit of the tail in the channel?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dry hits? how did you wick it? a little bit of the tail in the channel?
Haha well yeah dry hits, when I drag a couple of times in a row... but also remember I'm at .32 ohms or something like that currently, not .8ish lol I took it off after a couple of drags because it was too hot with the .32ohms... wicking just covering top of channels

T

Taver13

Haha well yeah dry hits, when I drag a couple of times in a row... but also remember I'm at .32 ohms or something like that currently, not .8ish lol I took it off after a couple of drags because it was too hot with the .32ohms... wicking just covering top of channels
its not like an orchid, you need a tiny bit in the channels

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woulda been here today if there had been mail, what's even in there at this point lol?

There's a few bottles of DIY juice from Tav and @Cruel-Phate with some damn delicious flavors in them. A lot of miscellaneous hardware, wire, wicking material - nothing hugely exciting tbh

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like Xmas morning to me lol
It's always exciting when the PIF box rolls around :D

Oh also, I hung out with Adam yesterday (I gave him the nautilus, magma and a couple other things from the box) and he's 100% off cigarettes, plus he was down in Houston yesterday with his family, who all smoke, and now they are all looking into vaping as well! I call that a PIF win.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Obviously ya dick! I'm talking about all the other morning assholes that are normally here and aren't lol
I'm normally part of that group but incognito I wake up at the asscrack of the morning but I usually don't get a chance to get on till 8-10am but I am here reading comments

Sent from my LabRatory

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm normally part of that group but incognito I wake up at the asscrack of the morning but I usually don't get a chance to get on till 8-10am but I am here reading comments

Sent from my LabRatory
Haha it's all good man... just didn't seem quite as lively this morning...

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's always exciting when the PIF box rolls around :D

Oh also, I hung out with Adam yesterday (I gave him the nautilus, magma and a couple other things from the box) and he's 100% off cigarettes, plus he was down in Houston yesterday with his family, who all smoke, and now they are all looking into vaping as well! I call that a PIF win.
Sounds like it to me :)

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Tuesday. Hop'n @Vaperjim's house didn't float away while he was out play'n. Told y'all I was in Dublin this weekend. Momma Nature's been runn'n that part of Texas through the Rinse and Spin cycles sumpt'n aweful. I get to play in @Tawni's attic tonight since her fancy ceiling was dripping when momma start'd that rinse cycle here last night.

Brown should be leaving me a bag 'o batteries today and hopefully I'll find time to build on that Billow 2 too.

But first things first ... I've had my fill of showers since get'n home. I forgot that we used the last square of TP before rolling out for the weekend. I gotta go re-supply.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy Tuesday. Hop'n @Vaperjim's house didn't float away while he was out play'n. Told y'all I was in Dublin this weekend. Momma Nature's been runn'n that part of Texas through the Rinse and Spin cycles sumpt'n aweful. I get to play in @Tawni's attic tonight since her fancy ceiling was dripping when momma start'd that rinse cycle here last night.

Brown should be leaving me a bag 'o batteries today and hopefully I'll find time to build on that Billow 2 too.

But first things first ... I've had my fill of showers since get'n home. I forgot that we used the last square of TP before rolling out for the weekend. I gotta go re-supply.
Yeah it's been rough out here the last few days! Yesterday we had dumpsters floating down the street next to us and flash flooding all over town. Looks like we've still got more rain in store coming up lol

VU Sponsors