Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Rob I got that stuff cataloged,,,,,yippee,,, now I get to go see what vendor wants some money

D

Donald Bickers

fuckin bullshit,,,,,,,getting tired of this shit,go through 500 fuckin extracts and still cant find this shit
Rob I got that stuff cataloged,,,,,yippee,,, now I get to go see what vendor wants some money
aint wantin my money to fuckin bad huh

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' Lighty, tav, and scum, and I assume don and geauxst are hiding in the shadows as well!

Tav I did the crock pot steep process last night and tried the juice again this morning. Still has the throat hit but the flavor is more prominent than before. You know that feeling you have when you try and vape a juice with a higher mg than you're used to? That's what it feels like. Obviously I'm not saying that you added more than 3mg, just saying that's what it reminds me of because after the first 2 or 3 draws that feeling goes away and the flavor comes out until I re-drip. I might have you try like 1.5mg or something stupid like that on the next batch ya send me and see if that makes a difference...

T

Taver13

Mornin' Lighty, tav, and scum, and I assume don and geauxst are hiding in the shadows as well!

Tav I did the crock pot steep process last night and tried the juice again this morning. Still has the throat hit but the flavor is more prominent than before. You know that feeling you have when you try and vape a juice with a higher mg than you're used to? That's what it feels like. Obviously I'm not saying that you added more than 3mg, just saying that's what it reminds me of because after the first 2 or 3 draws that feeling goes away and the flavor comes out until I re-drip. I might have you try like 1.5mg or something stupid like that on the next batch ya send me and see if that makes a difference...
yeah, thats weird man, i use three mg in my own mixes and dont have the same issue, maybe the place you are getting it from isnt putting in what they say they are and shorting you on the nic

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, thats weird man, i use three mg in my own mixes and dont have the same issue, maybe the place you are getting it from isnt putting in what they say they are and shorting you on the nic
Yeah I thought about that, at the same time I've vaped 3mg from a couple different vendors and none of them seem to bother me. Could be that your nic is more pure (is that the word I'm looking for?) and what I'm used to is crappy nic hit?

T

Taver13

Yeah I thought about that, at the same time I've vaped 3mg from a couple different vendors and none of them seem to bother me. Could be that your nic is more pure (is that the word I'm looking for?) and what I'm used to is crappy nic hit?
you say that its really yellow when you get it, that is oxidized nic which means it has been sitting around for a very long time so it is degraded, so probobly less strong, i keep mine in the freezer, so it will stay good indefinatly

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh @Heather I forgot to mention that I bought the sampler pack over at www.somichvape.com and he has a juice called Tucan Sammy that is pretty close tasting to Fruit Loops to me anyways (I've never tried Looper or any other clone). @somichvape is a really good guy, I talked to him personally via email and has good prices on his juice! Not telling you to buy, just giving you an alternative to your favorite juice until you get the recipe figured out on your own since I know you're down for the count for a while.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you say that its really yellow when you get it, that is oxidized nic which means it has been sitting around for a very long time so it is degraded, so probobly less strong, i keep mine in the freezer, so it will stay good indefinatly
So then yeah let's try 1 or 1.5mg next time around... worst that can happen is I have to vape double the amount of juice, but at least I'll know lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sounds good man, but other than the TH, flavor is on?
Yeah I think so... I threw that CB in an RDA quickly this morning and didn't feel like dealing with the TH on my way to work this morning and switched over to my Toucan Sammy. Plan on hitting it again after I get home this afternoon through the rest of the night.

T

Taver13

I assume there will be a lot of juice made today then LOL! Speaking of... the green machine still running smoothly?
yes, and yes, sorry its gotten lost in the fray, ill try to get her out to you tomorrow, i gotta finish yours, and my own, lol, i kinda threw mine together to test, i made mine a 26650, so i can run some obscenly low coils

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes, and yes, sorry its gotten lost in the fray, ill try to get her out to you tomorrow, i gotta finish yours, and my own, lol, i kinda threw mine together to test, i made mine a 26650, so i can run some obscenly low coils
Man much lower than .2 and you better have some serious airflow... That shit's gunna be HOT especially with the quick ramp of Nichrome.

You don't have to worry about sending it until you finish my other 120ml of CB and sample of CB with blueberry candy (if you still have some). That way you won't have to pay double shipping lol. Now if you finish the CB then by all means I'm not gunna stop you from sending tomorrow lol. Oh and a small sample of that Surfs Up clone if you've figured that out... ;):D:cool:

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, take a day off :) I still need to get the grass cut but before it rains again but not much else happening
Haha I just cut mine last night... It hasn't been cut since the 7th of May before that... Talk about some knee high weeds and THICK clover patches! It took be twice the time it normally takes to mow it because I had to go so slow to ensure it cut it all lol

T

Taver13

i hate when i get a tank set up so perfectly, and then have to dry burn and rewick, cause i will never get it set up that perfect again, ugh, i have been push my silverplay to the point of almost not being able to taste my juice, lol, guess ill be ripping her apart today

T

Taver13

Man much lower than .2 and you better have some serious airflow... That shit's gunna be HOT especially with the quick ramp of Nichrome.

You don't have to worry about sending it until you finish my other 120ml of CB and sample of CB with blueberry candy (if you still have some). That way you won't have to pay double shipping lol. Now if you finish the CB then by all means I'm not gunna stop you from sending tomorrow lol. Oh and a small sample of that Surfs Up clone if you've figured that out... ;):D:cool:
cool, ill definatly whip up a small bottle with the blueberry candy, and im almost there with the surfs up, that one is weird to get right

T

Taver13

im running a .12 20 gauge nichrome single coil in my samurai bonsai, shit is hot as fuck, but tastes so good

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool, ill definatly whip up a small bottle with the blueberry candy, and im almost there with the surfs up, that one is weird to get right
Like I said man, if you get the juice done by tomorrow awesome, if not, don't worry about sending the mod now and the juice later, save that shipping money lol. Let's try 1 or 1.5mg (whichever is easier) this time just to get a gauge for next time.
im running a .12 20 gauge nichrome single coil in my samurai bonsai, shit is hot as fuck, but tastes so good
Yeah I bet that 20g nichrome is HOT the second you push the fire button! lol

T

Taver13

Like I said man, if you get the juice done by tomorrow awesome, if not, don't worry about sending the mod now and the juice later, save that shipping money lol. Let's try 1 or 1.5mg (whichever is easier) this time just to get a gauge for next time.

Yeah I bet that 20g nichrome is HOT the second you push the fire button! lol
yup, and you gotta keep drawing after you release the button to cool it down or it will fuck up the wick

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i hate when i get a tank set up so perfectly, and then have to dry burn and rewick, cause i will never get it set up that perfect again, ugh, i have been push my silverplay to the point of almost not being able to taste my juice, lol, guess ill be ripping her apart today

I setup that Orchid v4 with that 28g nichrome you sent me, "pulled it way up mickey mouse ears and it's producing thick clouds and flavor is decent, I did not realize the air draw was tighter on this....I must be getting use to lots of air now. I also setup a RH Royal Hunter single coil but I made it really small coil, like 1.5 I think and wow, it's really good flavor wide open on the air

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those orchids run great, when coiled and wicked right. I was running small 2mm coils of 26ga nichrome and it was a flavor beast.
I think your wicking also has alot to do with restricting your airflow. Theres only so much space in that chamber and the more thats taken up, the tighter the draw will be.

T

Taver13

Those orchids run great, when coiled and wicked right. I was running small 2mm coils of 26ga nichrome and it was a flavor beast.
I think your wicking also has alot to do with restricting your airflow. Theres only so much space in that chamber and the more thats taken up, the tighter the draw will be.
also, as you know, drilling the airholes helps, i might have to do the same on my billow v1, im waiting for @dred to let me know how the air on the v2 compares to the v1, if better, i may be in the market and not bother drilling out my v1
Come on man, dont make me do that.
Oh well, what the hell. Im gettin out the drill now.
i just threw a 4 wrap of twisted 22 in my little boy....HOLY SHIT you need to try this

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning assholes! I need more coffee.........

Hand check new mini invader with TC and it works

View attachment 21192

I've been eyeballing that one as a work mod for a while now how you liking it man? I'd be stoked to have a mod I don't have to worry about dropping or getting wet.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also, as you know, drilling the airholes helps, i might have to do the same on my billow v1, im waiting for @dred to let me know how the air on the v2 compares to the v1, if better, i may be in the market and not bother drilling out my v1

i just threw a 4 wrap of twisted 22 in my little boy....HOLY SHIT you need to try this
Oh yea, this things a chuckin. Id have to take some wraps off to use it on a mech, but its 7wraps, 3.5mm and .55ohm right now.
The flavor is stupid good at 50watts
001.JPG

VU Sponsors