Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437338395.241253.jpg alright this is what I took out of the box minus the mech mod I put that back ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437338424.576035.jpg
And this is what I've added to the box

I'm gonna get its shipped out tomorrow
Hopefully sometime in the morning \m/

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bf3108bb7d4be416fbe049aa5d546b3d.jpg
vapemail from yesterday forgot to check mail box so got it today
Got some 30g nickle and some Libra from 12 vapes I won in a giveaway ironic cause i am a libra

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Dr3d i think i finallly got a good mix of that juice i was makin thiking of your style. might have to send you a test batch here soon

Kewl, kewl.

On a related note ... TFA Tart Apple (Granny Smith) doesn't give me anything even resembling a Granny Smith Apple.

T

Taver13

that sucks. i have no experience with it, but i think tfa green apple is the best of theirs. red i find to be on the weak side, but the green is rather tasty

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
probobly smells like garbage
It smells like egg rolls. I've never seen more Chinese resturaunts and Chinese people anywhere, ever. The cross section of humanity here is wayyyyyy different than my whitey mcwhitebread town.
Also, the Indian convenience store people are nicer than anywhere I've ever been.
I'm not going to Newark.

T

Taver13

In theory, should be here today. It left the PO 20 min from my house this morning at 2:45 to head to the PO 2 min from my house (presumably). So in theory, I should have vape mail from you when I get home today lol
in theory yes, reality may be a different story

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even though I'm not part of the pit box may I ask you guys questions b/c I'm new at vaping

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ty for allowing me to be a part I have an evod rt now what would be a good step up

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors