Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I tried dual 12 wrap on a 2.4mm and it came in to low, nickel is such a pain :( normally it's fine, but not in this tank
.... Wait .... How low does your mod fire I forget the ipv can fire to 0.05 which in your case won't help you none

Sent from my LabRatory

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I wrapped an old Atlantis coil with 10-12 wraps at 3mm got a .11 out of it vapes really nice too

Sent from my LabRatory
There u go I just did a simple 2m with 9 wraps came in at. 09 on the goblin v1.2 works like a champ

sent from the back of Otto's bus

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to think the rba base for the Zephyrus is just a pain in the ass, I will try again after I empty the tank I have filled
Ya I did the same build that I mentioned on my buddy Zephyrus plugged the aposing juice Wells with wic and crossed it over to the coil wick seems to wick a lot faster that way

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhh lmao on a side note that cloud comp I went to last night, the b&m owner said he was asked by a bunch of people if he was gonna participate his exact words "ummmm I own a cape shop I'm pro status " well he ended up joining in and his clouds where those of a protank and he was using a doge

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking wonderful. gonna go cut up some of my kitchen here in a bit so i can start installing this dishwasher i bought almost 3 years ago. had a dishwasher move in so i forgot about the damn thing, but now im on my own so dishwasher installation time
That sucks man sorry to hear that but at least u get to tare shit up

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking wonderful. gonna go cut up some of my kitchen here in a bit so i can start installing this dishwasher i bought almost 3 years ago. had a dishwasher move in so i forgot about the damn thing, but now im on my own so dishwasher installation time

Well at least dishwasher if fairly easy to install...of course all my plumbing is set lol

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got take 1 of the cinnamon dulce latte trials in the ultrasonic getting heated and vibrated. Did run by and check on my mother 'cause pops is out overnight on the SeaRay.

Take 1 is:

1.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
2.5% FA Vienna Cream
.5% FA Dark Bean Espresso

I'm very open to direction and advice. I haven't stumbled across a recipe I can adapt directly. This is a take on HIC's Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I don't think this is going to provide the coffee soaked Cinabun that I'm try'n for. To be fair, I'm also a big fan of simple on the whole complexity scale. This is my first stab at anything even remotely creamy or remotely bakery - laughing and ridicule is acceptable.

D

Donald Bickers

I've got take 1 of the cinnamon dulce latte trials in the ultrasonic getting heated and vibrated. Did run by and check on my mother 'cause pops is out overnight on the SeaRay.

Take 1 is:

1.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
2.5% FA Vienna Cream
.5% FA Dark Bean Espresso

I'm very open to direction and advice. I haven't stumbled across a recipe I can adapt directly. This is a take on HIC's Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I don't think this is going to provide the coffee soaked Cinabun that I'm try'n for. To be fair, I'm also a big fan of simple on the whole complexity scale. This is my first stab at anything even remotely creamy or remotely bakery - laughing and ridicule is acceptable.

VU Sponsors