Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

whats this make you think of ?
Tm2dli1.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well after talking to him last night, he still wants to keep the concept I explained yesterday, but now he also wants to make a separate half to the site called Club VIP. With this site he wants to give bars, restaurants, and clubs the option to advertise daily specials, bands, events, etc. (A whole lot of work for me). But he's also wanting to find some Club VIP girls and go around to like concerts and bars and shit with them like the Jack Daniels girls and what not you see. While we're there we'll hand out discout tickets, t'shirts, and all kinds of shit with Club VIP written on it. We were at Show Me's (like a Hooters) having our business meeting and our waitress looked promising, well after a couple of beers we asked her.... We now officially have our first Club VIP girl! lol

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well he'll it's official, carpel tunnel is getting worse tried tuning my guitar in over the weekend and shit flared up fuckin hand just locked up on me solid so yay go team lol

sent from the back of Otto's bus

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well after talking to him last night, he still wants to keep the concept I explained yesterday, but now he also wants to make a separate half to the site called Club VIP. With this site he wants to give bars, restaurants, and clubs the option to advertise daily specials, bands, events, etc. (A whole lot of work for me). But he's also wanting to find some Club VIP girls and go around to like concerts and bars and shit with them like the Jack Daniels girls and what not you see. While we're there we'll hand out discout tickets, t'shirts, and all kinds of shit with Club VIP written on it. We were at Show Me's (like a Hooters) having our business meeting and our waitress looked promising, well after a couple of beers we asked her.... We now officially have our first Club VIP girl! lol
Right on, moving shit up nicely then huh

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's also the head of an event security company who does games and concerts and shit around the area... said he could get me on part time with them... He said he's met Steven Tyler and a couple of other people in the process of this... That would be badass! lol
Ya it would

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya it would

Best part is, he definitely has a vision for this (I don't think it will get there but who knows). He was talking about going to vegas for business meetings, golfing while all our employees do the work, taking a vacation every other week, etc... We were laughing having a good time that's for sure! lol... So anyways, what's good with you?!

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best part is, he definitely has a vision for this (I don't think it will get there but who knows). He was talking about going to vegas for business meetings, golfing while all our employees do the work, taking a vacation every other week, etc... We were laughing having a good time that's for sure! lol... So anyways, what's good with you?!
Nice, just trying to keep pushing forward lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon all! Anyone know any good shows to binge watch on TV? I am sick and bored. :(

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My girlfriend started watching orange is the new black on Netflix and loves it
I started watching that last summer. Maybe I will give it another try. I just have to see if I can figure out my netflix password. I am at my work apartment on the couch.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Afternoon all! Anyone know any good shows to binge watch on TV? I am sick and bored. :(
Doctor who, I'm up to the 4th season I like it didn't think I would but yeah another is supernatural if your in to that wife likes witches of East end and bitten

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doctor who, I'm up to the 4th season I like it didn't think I would but yeah another is supernatural if your in to that wife likes witches of East end and bitten

Sent from my LabRatory
Thanks good options. I will try a couple out. You rock!! ;)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I been thinking about getting one from her ... I just ordered the new hg2 from her yesterday

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ashley at wake and vapes she's on mod envy sometimes and I follow her Facebook for wake and vape deals she's preety cool has awesome deals too

Sent from my LabRatory
Oh yea I forgot that's her name lol i thought it was a good deal on everything I ordered better then anything else I found and the shipping was great ordered it sat night shipped Monday was at my door for wed

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

VU Sponsors