Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah she's made a hell if a company back in January she was just this little eBay seller and would gift wrap each order sjes grown quite a bit in 8 months hop she keeps up the good work

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah she's made a hell if a company back in January she was just this little eBay seller and would gift wrap each order sjes grown quite a bit in 8 months hop she keeps up the good work

Sent from my LabRatory
Yea dude was very pleased with this order fed hope she keeps up the good work as well

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Lighty269 do you have any thoughts about Win10? I have a laptop with WIn7 Ultimate and one with WIn8.1... I hate WIn8 so I'm debating doing the free upgrade on that one, but I think I'll leave well enough alone with my Win7

L

Lighty269

Hey @Lighty269 do you have any thoughts about Win10? I have a laptop with WIn7 Ultimate and one with WIn8.1... I hate WIn8 so I'm debating doing the free upgrade on that one, but I think I'll leave well enough alone with my Win7

I just upgraded 7U to 10 and I a not sure if I like it or not. Stil kinda getting use to it. A lot of feature for me are hidden and I have to go into the hidden feature to make certain software work. I do know this, my wife loves it compared to 8.1.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just upgraded 7U to 10 and I a not sure if I like it or not. Stil kinda getting use to it. A lot of feature for me are hidden and I have to go into the hidden feature to make certain software work. I do know this, my wife loves it compared to 8.1.
So basically for now, you would suggest "upgrading" my 8.1 and leaving my 7 be... I mainly like how I know where everything is in the 7 and how to get places... Up until the 8 nothing really changed as far as where stuff was or how it worked... with 8 you have to know a LOT of keyboard shortcuts to get places which I don't really like...

L

Lighty269

So basically for now, you would suggest "upgrading" my 8.1 and leaving my 7 be... I mainly like how I know where everything is in the 7 and how to get places... Up until the 8 nothing really changed as far as where stuff was or how it worked... with 8 you have to know a LOT of keyboard shortcuts to get places which I don't really like...

I would defiantly do the 8.1! 10 is a lot closer to 7 then 8, if that makes sense. Since I write code and have to get software working on all platforms 10 is kinda a pain in the ass right now. I will say this, once you have upgraded the 8.1 to 10, please make a bootable USB or DVD of 10. My XPS was extremely slow after the upgrade, so I made an USB bootable drive, now it is far more stable and does not freeze. It is actuality little faster, but kinda hard to tell since the machine boots in 3 seconds.

L

Lighty269

I would defiantly do the 8.1! 10 is a lot closer to 7 then 8, if that makes sense. Since I write code and have to get software working on all platforms 10 is kinda a pain in the ass right now. I will say this, once you have upgraded the 8.1 to 10, please make a bootable USB or DVD of 10. My XPS was extremely slow after the upgrade, so I made an USB bootable drive, now it is far more stable and does not freeze. It is actuality little faster, but kinda hard to tell since the machine boots in 3 seconds.

FYI I also made a bootable USB drive for my wife's XPS and she loves the touch screen on it now. Those tiles you can have them or not...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FYI I also made a bootable USB drive for my wife's XPS and she loves the touch screen on it now. Those tiles you can have them or not...
I don't have a touch screen lol... I think a touch screen or tablet would make Win 8 and 10 much better since that's what it's actually made for anyways. I'll prolly end up going ahead and doing my 8.1 and leaving my 7 since that is the one I mainly use for my web design and such.

PM me with directions for a USB boot or a youtube video etc. if you don't mind

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438960213.380749.jpgnewest acquisition here. @Taver13, the IPV 4 looks gigantic in your hand. I've been thinking about one, but not wanting any more monster-sized mods. What are the dimensions on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright so I've been fighting with the mutation v4 trying to get a good build on it for both worlds flavor and clouds which is a huge bitch with my hands but I think I finally got 1 twisted 26g dual parallel 2.0mm Id 5 wraps .12 ohms doing pretty good so far

sent from the back of Otto's bus

VU Sponsors