Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hope everyone is doing well tonight ! If not here's some love and :hug::hug::hug: . For those who may show up later...hope you have a good night and you will get some sleep :hug: Much love to all :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Good Night and Sweetest Dreams
8e7ebae524b32cfb1dc6464dcb72dfd9.gif

Sent from....somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope everyone is doing well tonight ! If not here's some love and :hug::hug::hug: . For those who may show up later...hope you have a good night and you will get some sleep :hug: Much love to all :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Good Night and Sweetest Dreams
8e7ebae524b32cfb1dc6464dcb72dfd9.gif

That’s a beautiful gif! Have a great night and sweet dreams. Missed you today! Love you, Wolfe. :hug::hug::blowkiss::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I wasn’t around today. I had a headache most of the day, since it was rainy today. :blech: I actually vaped some Mint and Eucalyptus flavor I got and it made a good menthol. Surprisingly! And it helped ease some sinus pressure too.

I’ll see y’all in the morning. Missed everyone and love y’all. :hug::hug::hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sorry I wasn’t around today. I had a headache most of the day, since it was rainy today. :blech: I actually vaped some Mint and Eucalyptus flavor I got and it made a good menthol. Surprisingly! And it helped ease some sinus pressure too.

:hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

That flavor sounds so delicious!! I hope your headache subsided. I get migraines real bad occasionally. A doctor put me on a med specifically to cure them and it worked!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Thank you ! I liked that gif too. Missed you, Rhianne :hug: I hope you're feeling better today. Wish it would rain or snow here. Glad the e-liquid helped your sinuses ! You take care and get to feeling better. Love you, Rhianne :hug::blowkiss::hug:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry guys.... Been in a funk lately. I hate being anti social just don't want to bring others down as well.... I'm trying to get out of it though, just these new meds really make it hard to be active.... It feels like being sedated... I still don't understand why doctors feel impulse control is more important than mood enhancement or stabilization for bi-polar patients. So again sorry I am being a flake and only been posting in threads that doesn't get responses from my friends and family.... Please don't take it personally.... Hopefully I will get over the Bah Humbug spirit and hang out with you guys shortly... Miss you all... :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry guys.... Been in a funk lately. I hate being anti social just don't want to bring others down as well.... I'm trying to get out of it though, just these new meds really make it hard to be active.... It feels like being sedated... I still don't understand why doctors feel impulse control is more important than mood enhancement or stabilization for bi-polar patients. So again sorry I am being a flake and only been posting in threads that doesn't get responses from my friends and family.... Please don't take it personally.... Hopefully I will get over the Bah Humbug spirit and hang out with you guys shortly... Miss you all... :hug:
We totally understand my friend, you are part of our family, we care and are sorry you are having these troubles, take as long as you need and we'll be here when you're feelin better and we'll rock our brains out:tantrum:, We all miss you too:hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
We’re here for you! I struggle with mental illness myself so I fully understand! We’re not going anywhere love! Get better! :hug:<3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

If you want to hang out and be down or snotty or however you are, we’ll still love you. Like Jimi said, we’re a fam here and we really accept each other no matter what. That’s the amazing thing about this thread.

But, take some time off and chill. I’m sorry the meds suck. Maybe the doc can switch them up?

Big hugs and love to you. Feel good, man.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
We totally understand my friend, you are part of our family, we care and are sorry you are having these troubles, take as long as you need and we'll be here when you're feelin better and we'll rock our brains out:tantrum:, We all miss you too:hug:

We’re here for you! I struggle with mental illness myself so I fully understand! We’re not going anywhere love! Get better! :hug:<3

If you want to hang out and be down or snotty or however you are, we’ll still love you. Like Jimi said, we’re a fam here and we really accept each other no matter what. That’s the amazing thing about this thread.

But, take some time off and chill. I’m sorry the meds suck. Maybe the doc can switch them up?

Big hugs and love to you. Feel good, man.

Thanks for understanding.... I just don't want to be that guy who posts dark shit and leave people questioning. While I love dark poetry and music, it does not define me.... Well a little but not completely... lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for understanding.... I just don't want to be that guy who posts dark shit and leave people questioning. While I love dark poetry and music, it does not define me.... Well a little but not completely... lol
No matter what tune you post, Your Heart Shines Brighter than the tunes. Love you, VJ and Big Hugs :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nitecore - - Baby Don’t Cut.

Hey, MG fam. I’m feeling a bit better, thankfully. I’ll try to hang out today as much as I can. The weather today is gloomy. Rainy and dark. Miss and love you all. Hugs and clouds to everyone.
That's great ! I hope you're feeling even better now. Gloomy and rainy sounds great. It was really windy here, but no threat for tornadoes :bliss: . Hope you're evening has gone well. Love you, Rhianne :hug::hug: and of course big tasty clouds :cloud::cloud::cloud: fuck the FDA :finger:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
The Human Beinz - - Nobody But Me.

Hey, MG fam. My delivery from the farm just came, yep really. Lol
So I’m gonna go deal with that and recharge the thingy,
Love you all! Sleep well and sweet dreams, y’all. :hug::hug:

Good Night Rhianne and sweet dreams....

Nobody Hears - Suicidal Tendencies

When you are 16 and nobody hears...turn 43 and still nobody hears... Love this song and it fits... awesome

Last edited:

VU Sponsors