Become a Patron!

ALLERIA RTA v2 BY AUGVAPE

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In tanks they seem to burn out a bit quicker....I think its the concentrated heat from the smaller chamber... @inspects @Deucesjack and @skt239 have some impressive duration time with some of the sets they use (I think more in RDA's) of over 3 months so far and still going for some...
People say that wire is wire but there is a good reason I pay a premium price for the wire I use ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In tanks they seem to burn out a bit quicker....I think its the concentrated heat from the smaller chamber... @inspects @Deucesjack and @skt239 have some impressive duration time with some of the sets they use (I think more in RDA's) of over 3 months so far and still going for some...
People say that wire is wire but there is a good reason I pay a premium price for the wire I use ;)
Yeah I have gotten into a number of debates with people saying wire is wire. It's like saying a car is a car or beer is beer. Sad to see some who care so little about quality.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co, the reason they care so little about quality is because they don't know what quality is. They look at how cheap things are.
That is precisely why things in general have went to shit, the obsession of cheap and immediate gratification.

Me I grew up poor and learned early that I'm too poor to buy cheap. Buying cheap 99.99% of the time you end up paying much more than if you bought quality in the first place. Also quality doesn't equal cost. Using batteries as an example, eFest pipe bombs or Samsung ;)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is precisely why things in general have went to shit, the obsession of cheap and immediate gratification.

Me I grew up poor and learned early that I'm too poor to buy cheap. Buying cheap 99.99% of the time you end up paying much more than if you bought quality in the first place. Also quality doesn't equal cost. Using batteries as an example, eFest pipe bombs or Samsung ;)

Totally agree!

Virol

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well mine just came on the mail today, and i'm in love, the only problem it's that the deck it's smaller that the griffin 22mm deck, i'll try som ealien 36/40 to see if fits in it

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pulled my alleria out yesterday for the first time in a couple months. Been running my conqueror 100% of the time. Still a good little tank. It was my favorite until I bought the conqueror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Midwest, since you have both tanks, what is the difference between the two? Better flavor?

I find the conqueror does a lot better with creams. Citrus is a bit sharp though. I run min with 2x28ss/37ss 3.5 at 5 wraps(I think on wraps) dual coils. I use cotton bacon v2. The tank and build sit on my Lavabox at 70 watts 400 degrees. I love this build for yogurts and cereal blends.

If the juice doesn't have a cream of some sort I put it in my Boreas or Alleria.

I just got a Hcigar VT75 and I will build my second Conqueror for that. Probably same build but single 3-3.5mm coil. See how it vapes and change it up if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first bought the Alleria I picked up 2. I used the SS one and put the black one away. I just broke out the black Alleria and to my surprise it seems to be machined better than the SS one. Anyone else notice this?

VU Sponsors