Become a Patron!

ALLERIA RTA v2 BY AUGVAPE

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that's what i thought at first, but i think i see a top fire button. the flask models have from firing button.
I don't see the fire button, but the curve in it is pretty obvious

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im not seeing any reviews or impressions for the tank...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bdf4af27b1b24c117506660681cdb72c.jpg

Here we go.....
Like what @raymo2u said on his Thread the ALLERIA CAME WELL PACKAGED VIA DHL 3 days shipping from China......

Those coils are SS 3.5mm ID
reading at .18 ohms....
8993e06c300159921634f30b0a0e31e5.jpg

e9679da5a2e898831b5523caa8a50f0b.jpg
b7a996c44cf3bd0a14e207f6596a3a25.jpg

Overall the ALLERIA is a very well built RTA
The deck is big enough for most
VAPERS....
The juice control is precise, you adjust it via drip tip and it just works..
The Griffins airflow control SUCKS compare to the ALLERIA NO FUCKING SPINNING

I'm not gonna go to SPECS, just read RAYMO2u very detailed review...

The clear chamber is big PLUS
If you don't have this RTA in ur collection, GO GET ONE!

The ALLERIA is a TRUE FLAVOR FIRST RTA...the airflow is wide enough to produce that flavor we all looking for.

Thick clouds bro....
I love my MUTANKS and my Griffin
But this tank is SPECIAL...
YUM YUM

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Here we go.....
Like what @raymo2u said on his Thread the ALLERIA CAME WELL PACKAGED VIA DHL 3 days shipping from China......

reading at .18 ohms....

VAPERS....

The ALLERIA is a TRUE FLAVOR FIRST RTA...the airflow is wide enough to produce that flavor we all looking for.

Thick clouds bro....
YUM YUM

Vape On
The flavor is much like the Cthulhu V2....its really intense and vapor is dense but it has less parts and is much easier to use and build on, plus the juice control is 100x's better. There's just something special about this RTA, I havent touched my Griffin or Diablo since I got it and this thing has a smaller deck and chamber....Its not about that with this one, its about flair, functionality, and ease of use....but, If Augvape decided to make a 25mm Version with a deck thats atleast 4mm bigger I would buy atleast 3!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The flavor is much like the Cthulhu V2....its really intense and vapor is dense but it has less parts and is much easier to use and build on, plus the juice control is 100x's better. There's just something special about this RTA, I havent touched my Griffin or Diablo since I got it and this thing has a smaller deck and chamber....Its not about that with this one, its about flair, functionality, and ease of use....but, If Augvape decided to make a 25mm Version with a deck thats atleast 4mm bigger I would buy atleast 3!
WORD
There's something about it huh??
it's just different, it's like they made it to produce the right amount of airflow that can produce the flavor, I mean my airflow is wide open but it's not too loose at all... And it doesn't get freaking hot!! The clear chamber I think made a big difference??

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
WORD
There's something about it huh??
it's just different, it's like they made it to produce the right amount of airflow that can produce the flavor, I mean my airflow is wide open but it's not too loose at all... And it doesn't get freaking hot!! The clear chamber I think made a big difference??

Vape On
All they would need to do to improve the RTA (without any real modification) would be make a Drip Tip adapter with the JC piece on it....maybe colored glass and O-rings, but include the 510 adapter with the RTA...

Are those SS Coils the ones I sent? I wasnt sure if they were...

jefx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Is it possible to use a flat-head screwdriver to adjust the JFC?

Or even a car key?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All they would need to do to improve the RTA (without any real modification) would be make a Drip Tip adapter with the JC piece on it....maybe colored glass and O-rings, but include the 510 adapter with the RTA...

Are those SS Coils the ones I sent? I wasnt sure if they were...
They are SS bro tried TC don't like it!!

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is it possible to use a flat-head screwdriver to adjust the JFC?

Or even a car key?
You could but you would have to keep it on you to change your settings. I was closing/ opening it when refilling due to my wicking (very loose) but I've been testing just closing the AFC and that works so I may just throw a Dotmod Tip on it..

jefx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
just by looking at your image raymo:
cf26b329b483bdbd78412b76f113237f.jpg

It would appear like a key could work...........and most people have at least one key on them at all times
But what do I know, I don't have this tank

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
just by looking at your image raymo:
cf26b329b483bdbd78412b76f113237f.jpg

It would appear like a key could work...........and most people have at least one key on them at all times
But what do I know, I don't have this tank
Im sure its managable with the correct keys, Ill see if I have a key that could fit, I know a thick/wide flathead would do it but you would need a key that was thin enough to fit in the slot and not wide so it can fit in the cap. Ill try and post my results tomorrow...Im heading to bed in a minute. I was also going to see if I can find a RTA with similar glass, then I could order some colored glass for it.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here we go.....

reading at .18 ohms....

VAPERS....

Thick clouds bro....
YUM YUM

Vape On
Sounds like you got one of the bad bases for your Griffin like I did. I got mine swapped out and that went away. My AFC and juice control were super loose and spun. New deck base fixed that for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm stuck here guys... I was going to order a Griffin 25 but keep hearing the flavor on this is winning out. Is it worth the upgrade from a Griffin and should I go with this instead of the Griffin 25 for now?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you got one of the bad bases for your Griffin like I did. I got mine swapped out and that went away. My AFC and juice control were super loose and spun. New deck base fixed that for me.

It doesn't spin, it's loose and bent now after a fall, the Griffin is OK compared to the ALLERIA, flavor, quality, easy to use, not kidding here bro...

Vape On

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the only thing keeping me from it. Deck size

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALLERIA IS A JUICE GUZZLER

Vape On
The tank size is the only thing holding me back. It is my main gripe with the Griffin. I drive over an hour to and from work. I am refilling while cruising the highway. Knowing it has the same tank but guzzles the tasty juice!

If only there was a second chimney and glass that could be bought to increase the capacity...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tank size is the only thing holding me back. It is my main gripe with the Griffin. I drive over an hour to and from work. I am refilling while cruising the highway. Knowing it has the same tank but guzzles the tasty juice!

If only there was a second chimney and glass that could be bought to increase the capacity...

I agree,3 ml max bro, but the flavor this tank produce is incredible though... It hits like a MUTANK without the juice capacity

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I agree,3 ml max bro, but the flavor this tank produce is incredible though... It hits like a MUTANK without the juice capacity

Vape On
I find it easier to wick also...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Word!!! I don't mind refilling
Cuz it so easy, btw those Ss coils are

Vape On
The only issue I have with the Alleria so far is when I unscrew it and I dont pay attention sometimes I unscrew the metal cage top and pull out the entire internal chamber section and top....It happens wen I screw the topfill top down too tight.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Word!!! I don't mind refilling
Cuz it so easy, btw those Ss coils are

Vape On
See you are speaking my language. Flavor and easy refill. I wish someone would replicate the top cap of the crown tank. That thing is so easy to open and loads of room to fill. Choice when filling in flight!

I need to find a place selling the alleria with PayPal. I have money in my account I was gonna use. Especially since they do Ally dropped the higher capacity battery for my Lavabox!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only issue I have with the Alleria so far is when I unscrew it and I dont pay attention sometimes I unscrew the metal cage top and pull out the entire internal chamber section and top....It happens wen I screw the topfill top down too tight.
Really?? That's shit never happen to me YET?

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See you are speaking my language. Flavor and easy refill. I wish someone would replicate the top cap of the crown tank. That thing is so easy to open and loads of room to fill. Choice when filling in flight!

I need to find a place selling the alleria with PayPal. I have money in my account I was gonna use. Especially since they do Ally dropped the higher capacity battery for my Lavabox!

Dude the top refill on the ALLERIA is A plus, HUGE bro...

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Really?? That's shit never happen to me YET?

Vape On
Yea its happened twice so far, once when I was out and I spill all my juice into the build deck and out the airfholes and once a second ago, thats what reminded me to say something, its totally user error but I figured I would say something, just dont crank down on the top cap for filling and it wont happen when you unscrew it..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea its happened twice so far, once when I was out and I spill all my juice into the build deck and out the airfholes and once a second ago, thats what reminded me to say something, its totally user error but I figured I would say something, just dont crank down on the top cap for filling and it wont happen when you unscrew it..
Did u juice the top cap?
It's freaking tight... Good thing is, the top cap has groves to grab...

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Did u juice the top cap?
It's freaking tight... Good thing is, the top cap has groves to grab...

Vape On
Yea but I always over do everything, I break alot of my gear because I dont think its tight enough and I over do it, usually its screws I screw too much and they twist apart or break...same with 510 pins and posts.
The top has knurling but if you grab the entire top you will unscrew it all.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea but I always over do everything, I break alot of my gear because I dont think its tight enough and I over do it, usually its screws I screw too much and they twist apart or break...same with 510 pins and posts.
The top has knurling but if you grab the entire top you will unscrew it all.
Pay attention ray

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not going to even answer with how much Ive blown through the Alleria already...
Hahahahaha
Monday will be the day I will know how much juice I will burn....
Been working the last 3 days...
Mofucker chucks juice for real though!! Why is that Ray? Is it my ss coils?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hahahahaha
Monday will be the day I will know how much juice I will burn....
Been working the last 3 days...
Mofucker chucks juice for real though!! Why is that Ray? Is it my ss coils?

Vape On
The amount of surface area those coils have is the main reason, they are like a Tube that heats up instead of ribs, more surface area=more vapor and flavor. The SS has faster ramp up time also so it gives you more heat more of the time. So in turn your getting the full-on heat you only get at the end of kanthal/N80 vapes the entire time you draw, so you put out more with SS.

VU Sponsors