Become a Patron!

ALLERIA RTA v2 BY AUGVAPE

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahahaha
Monday will be the day I will know how much juice I will burn....
Been working the last 3 days...
Mofucker chucks juice for real though!! Why is that Ray? Is it my ss coils?

Vape On
Yeah, flavor is getting you! That's how the SS gets you hooked!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
15ml

Vape On
It may be because I love Carnival but....I got this bottle around 11am yesterday...only have used the Alleria and the Sniper/Magma Reborn...
d3a9245e68706c8feea32c4ac61b8780.jpg

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have any of you gentlemen put a new build on yours?
I started with a standard 26g kanthal build 10 wraps at 3mm for the first few tanks. After I had some time I put in some 26/38k fused Claptons. But when I went to take it all part the glass chamber went an stayed stuck on the build deck. When I got it off the wick ring stayed in side the chamber.
Has that happened with any one else?

jefx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Are those bottles on the left DIY's?
This is how I fix my thirsty tanks:

diy.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have any of you gentlemen put a new build on yours?
I started with a standard 26g kanthal build 10 wraps at 3mm for the first few tanks. After I had some time I put in some 26/38k fused Claptons. But when I went to take it all part the glass chamber went an stayed stuck on the build deck. When I got it off the wick ring stayed in side the chamber.
Has that happened with any one else?
Nothing like that happens to mine, Ive taken the tank apart a few time to rewick and dry burn...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got no RTAs in my life right meow. Was kinda waiting for the new Griffin to get released before taking the plunge, but all this Alleria talk over the last couple days makes me think I need to get on this bandwagon instead (or maybe in addition to the Griffin).

So, basics question that shows my noobish side, but with RTAs are you getting the same kind of hits youd get out of an RDA? Ive got a few sub ohm tanks (TFV4, Herakles, etc) and they are well and good, but nothing compares to the flavor and cloud of a RDA hit. Is an RTA gonna produce the same or is it gonna be more akin to a regular tank?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got no RTAs in my life right meow. Was kinda waiting for the new Griffin to get released before taking the plunge, but all this Alleria talk over the last couple days makes me think I need to get on this bandwagon instead (or maybe in addition to the Griffin).

So, basics question that shows my noobish side, but with RTAs are you getting the same kind of hits youd get out of an RDA? Ive got a few sub ohm tanks (TFV4, Herakles, etc) and they are well and good, but nothing compares to the flavor and cloud of a RDA hit. Is an RTA gonna produce the same or is it gonna be more akin to a regular tank?
Trust me on this bro, it is RDA like....

Vape On

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are they even released yet? Google just brings up forum topics and one site taking pre orders. Probably not gonna find it at a US based retailer yet huh?

Virol

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok i have a doubt, i saw the link ej1024 posted, and it's the V1 of the Alleria, where can i find the V2?

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What types of coils are everyone getting onto this deck? I got hung up looking at the other RTA's that all have pre-orders right now and I have come back to wanting to order this guy.

I just didn't want to get stuck with only being able to build tiny coils like I was with my Aromamizer. I notice this has a 14mm deck so wasn't sure what size coils are really fitting on the deck.

Also, those that already have the tank, what coils are everyone finding to work the best for flavor?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What types of coils are everyone getting onto this deck? I got hung up looking at the other RTA's that all have pre-orders right now and I have come back to wanting to order this guy.

I just didn't want to get stuck with only being able to build tiny coils like I was with my Aromamizer. I notice this has a 14mm deck so wasn't sure what size coils are really fitting on the deck.

Also, those that already have the tank, what coils are everyone finding to work the best for flavor?
I havent tried 3mm yet, I used 2.5mm ID and I can fit 7 Wraps easily....I have framed staples in mine....

Virol

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well i like more the outter of the V1, i like that 360 look, but i think the v2 have more protection, and that's a plus

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
well i like more the outter of the V1, i like that 360 look, but i think the v2 have more protection, and that's a plus
The V1 would fall apart easy as only Orings as holding it together...this is why it has the cage...it wasnt for protection but thats an added bonus

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I managed to fit 3mm 26g coils
And right now I have 2.5mm fused Claptons (2, 26k w/38k)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If its single strand you can very well fit 3mm coils in, but if your using thicker wire the wire itself takes up the extra space that would allow that extra millimeter of ID..

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sent the folks at subtank supply an email asking if they had any active coupons and they sent me one for 10% off. Bettet than nothing!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I sent the folks at subtank supply an email asking if they had any active coupons and they sent me one for 10% off. Bettet than nothing!

Buy a Black version so I can trade you my Silver with a build in it ;)

Its a damn Photochop...lol Thanks for the support ;)
The juice controls will be Oblong and oval in shape so the JC will actually be a working piece instead of Open and Closed like most. Im not sure what will be done for the Logo or engraving but Leon thinks thats what it should be named and Im not going to complain or argue about it :)
Thoughts on this for the Logo on the Chimney? Possibly have it laser cut in 2 different directions of lines so both sides show..
Anonymous-Guy-Fawkes-T-Shirt.jpg

The airflow ring will have different designs and cut out for different types of settings and air flow control. One will be wide open like shown, one will be a thinner cyclonic hole, one will have Arrow cutouts going both directions (like this <<< >>>). This RTA should check most peoples boxes for what they want and if anyone has any suggestions my ears are open, I would rather have a product made that people will use and enjoy rather then something hashed out and isnt actually functional.

The color scheme I feel will be best is the Red/SS look, especially with the Knurling, the Knurling will be SS and the rest a nice bright anodized or plated metallic red. Maybe a Black and Gold version will happen also...for my Exodus :D

Ive got to try some builds tonight so I can find one that I enjoy on the Exodus, I havent built for a Parallel Box in a while and I want the heat Im not getting with my current builds, the Griffin with the Alien Framed Staples are the best so far on it.....
View attachment 42619 View attachment 42620

RAYMO, PLEASE USE CAPTURE-SLOTTED FERRATIC SALT-BATH NITROCARBORIZED, GRUB SCREWS (USED WITH FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVER), MAKE A CENTER AIR FLOW POST LIKE THE GEMINI, AND MAKE THE POST HOLES LIKE THE TSUNAMI RDA.

VU Sponsors