Become a Patron!

Anyone got some thoughts on SMOK TFV4?

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just pulled out my extra stuffing. Any little gush of liquid runs down the hole. The difference between base and airhole height isn't any different than a SubTank RDA.
The deck is not as wide, airhole larger, feed channel larger.

Well, I know you can wick it so it doesn't flow and I know you can wick it so it flows too much. There has to be a happy medium.
I'm think I'll try the stuffing dry wick down and push some into the channel this time. If that doesn't work maybe try stuffing extra up into the channels.

I also wonder about vertical.
Restricting airflow (but not as much as the MTL plug) might be the answer, sadly.

I was definitely there last night. I switched to making clapton wire and went old school, made a gennie mesh wick and wrapped some clapton on it. Also made a clapton RDA.

No problem except for my first time. I pack a lot of cotton in there. Light cotton into the channel. Cotton around the leg (to keep from getting a hot leg).
Let us know how it goes.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let us know how it goes.

I think I'm going to assume from now on it will leak with the top open (and it did this time). The feed channels are simply too large to avoid that.

The thing that's pissing me off is you think you've got it then suddenly your hand is wet. All over your new mod.

The good thing is I'm getting to try all my new flavors quickly.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not too keen on the Single Coil Deck.
It hasn't leaked so far today...but the airflow is noticeably constricted IMO.
And I'm a big stickler for lots of air..

It works fine...
But just doesn't breathe enough for me at this point.
Maybe a Vertical build would be better on it.
I just don't know how the hell to wick that one properly.
Never been good with vertical builds on any Rta.

Suggestions?

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the Clapton and Dual Coil decks have plenty of airflow for my liking.
Come on Vape Gods...let US PLEASE find a way to make that miserable bitch Claton Deck stop leaking!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Put the plug in today, have to say I like it for what it is supposed to do. I'll certainly be using it. I don't like to blow clouds in public, with this plug + clapton RBA (atm, honestly might grab a second single RBA if I can't figure out the leaking issue) I can get enough without that huge plume of smoke following. At home, in the car, or alone somewhere though I do prefer my vertical coil on 150w, just so much flavor and a nice warm feeling, but the plug serves its purpose well. Thought it was worth noting for anyone interested in that kind of thing.

Right now though, I'm using a hybrid of my two wicking methods. I did my normal angled cut to shove in the juice holes,but rotated it so the angle is at the bottom. The angle is in the juice holes and then I pancaked the top, we'll see how it goes. I'm being optimistic. Some to wick up the initial juice in the canals, and some to catch anything that gets through... wish me luck!

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may have it. Of course will leak if I leave the top open long. But it's acting like when I wicked the stock clapton. But now my coil is acting up again and I have it set on 500°.
All I did was the same thing as with the clapton and treated it like the other decks. A little down the channels, a lot in the chamber.
I also didn't fill the tank all the way full, I think that was causing a vapor lock.

I don't notice the airflow difference between the single and dual. But I just did them side by side and I noticed. And actually my single is in my original AFC which is more open than my dual's AFC.

So far so good. I just refill quickly.
I'm not sure if there's a feed rate issue, a coil issue or it's just the VTC with Ti but I have it 100°F over where my D2's are. It may be the VTC because that gets the live Ω reads equal to what they are on the D2.
At least that's what I'm telling myself so I don't have to build a new coil and mess up the wicking.

There's definitely a vapor lock issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Been using my new RCA all day, not one issue with it...I like it so far but I did file the mounts a bit for even bigger wires for later...
26g/34g Clapton Staged with 22g, I removed a wrap after the pic but it sits at .2 Ohms and is great at 60w for break in so far...
20151121_131601-jpg.34219
20151121_131550-jpg.34220
20151121_131628-jpg.34221

Reactions: Myk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So.... finally used up the tricoil. Took a while, but managed to get it apart. It is rebuildable. The trick to disassembly is that the cover of the coil is press fitted over the base. A few circles of the torch around the base, and the cover pulls off. I used a socket and hammer to flare the bottom of the coil cover so now it pulls on and offNow, I have a stainless tricoil.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been using my new RCA all day, not one issue with it...I like it so far but I did file the mounts a bit for even bigger wires for later...
26g/34g Clapton Staged with 22g, I removed a wrap after the pic but it sits at .2 Ohms and is great at 60w for break in so far...
20151121_131601-jpg.34219
20151121_131550-jpg.34220
20151121_131628-jpg.34221
Nice looking coil... but how did you wick it and not get leaking bud???
Thats what we were talking about...remember? Lol.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice looking coil... but how did you wick it and not get leaking bud???
Thats what we were talking about...remember? Lol.
The same wicking method I posted before..Pankcake Wicking Method. After you screw on the cap for the rba and lightly press the cotton down towards the sides and drip some juice on them to get them wet but not soaked. Then unscrew the cap and any piece of cotton that is white and not wet cut it off then put the cap back on and your good to go.
Ive been vaping this build since I made it and its been great around 50W and the AFC 60-70% open. Its very cold in my area and Im using 80/20 and I haven't got a dry hit while out (As long as a take a second or 2 draw to warm the coil/juice. Ill take a pic because I'm going to try another build in it today.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The same wicking method I posted before..Pankcake Wicking Method. After you screw on the cap for the rba and lightly press the cotton down towards the sides and drip some juice on them to get them wet but not soaked. Then unscrew the cap and any piece of cotton that is white and not wet cut it off then put the cap back on and your good to go.
Ive been vaping this build since I made it and its been great around 50W and the AFC 60-70% open. Its very cold in my area and Im using 80/20 and I haven't got a dry hit while out (As long as a take a second or 2 draw to warm the coil/juice. Ill take a pic because I'm going to try another build in it today.
Huh...I'll be damned.

Well yeah, guess a picture would help because I sure couldn't get this bitch to stop leaking.

How about maybe a picture of the wicking on this with the existing Clapton build, and a step-by-step of pictures for the wicking on your new build.

That way we all can see EVERYTHING you're doing... because so far YOU'RE the only person who isn't reporting any leaking issues after a refill.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Heres what it looks like when I pulled the cover off this past build, thats exactly what it should look like. When you first wick it pull the cotton tails up after you cut to estimated size, put the cap on lightly push it around the Juice inlet on the deck and then drop some liquid on it. After a minute take the cap off carefully so you dont screw up the cotton much when you take it off. Cut and cotton that is white from bunching or catching on the threads and replace the cover and restuff the cotton. It should be good to go.
20151123_094126.jpg 20151123_094320.jpg 20151123_094246.jpg 20151123_094334.jpg

My new build, 28g/42g Fused Clapton, 6 Wraps on 3mm bit (.46 Ohms) Great at 55W so far
20151123_111131.jpg 20151123_111028.jpg 20151123_111508.jpg

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm having luck as long as I don't leave it open too long filling or fill it above the top of the glass.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres what it looks like when I pulled the cover off this past build, thats exactly what it should look like. When you first wick it pull the cotton tails up after you cut to estimated size, put the cap on lightly push it around the Juice inlet on the deck and then drop some liquid on it. After a minute take the cap off carefully so you dont screw up the cotton much when you take it off. Cut and cotton that is white from bunching or catching on the threads and replace the cover and restuff the cotton. It should be good to go.
View attachment 34324 View attachment 34321 View attachment 34323 View attachment 34325

My new build, 28g/42g Fused Clapton, 6 Wraps on 3mm bit (.46 Ohms) Great at 55W so far
View attachment 34320 View attachment 34322 View attachment 34326
I just don't understand the different results here.
I wicked it just like the above pic last week when you suggested it, and the juice literally Poured out immediately when I filled it.

I know my seals are good too from the tests that I have done so I'm completely stumped at this point.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just don't understand the different results here.
I wicked it just like the above pic last week when you suggested it, and the juice literally Poured out immediately when I filled it.

I know my seals are good too from the tests that I have done so I'm completely stumped at this point.
There has to be something wrong with the deck, I have the same results with all the RBA's, none have leaked or failed so far. If you wicked it in many methods then its gotta be a defect with the product, I would invest or return that for a new RBA

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think it's all in how you hold your mouth when wicking.

I can't believe standard pancake isn't pouring out for you. I had the same insta-dump when I tried it with the full size single.

My full size will leak if I leave the top open long enough. Just tested it.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My fullsize never leaks with the single RBA... but then again I have like 1/3 of a square of kgd in there :p

The RCA I've been having issues with but only when it tosses and turns. Leave it upright on my desk and it's fine, toss it in a pocket/bag and go about my day, leaking all over. Which is a shame because that's THE reason I wanted it. It's a very nice vape but the "on the go" durability isn't there. I still haven't had a chance to make a vertical build for it but I'm hoping that treats me better. Still waiting on all my shipping to come in from China, once I do I'll have the wire to really play with.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My fullsize never leaks with the single RBA... but then again I have like 1/3 of a square of kgd in there :p

The RCA I've been having issues with but only when it tosses and turns. Leave it upright on my desk and it's fine, toss it in a pocket/bag and go about my day, leaking all over. Which is a shame because that's THE reason I wanted it. It's a very nice vape but the "on the go" durability isn't there. I still haven't had a chance to make a vertical build for it but I'm hoping that treats me better. Still waiting on all my shipping to come in from China, once I do I'll have the wire to really play with.
Ive started buying Kanthal D instead of A1, its properties are the exact same but its Max Temp is slightly lower but well above what we would ever use it for. Its much cheaper also and can easily be gotten off Ebay or elsewhere. I was paying $30-$40 for 1000ft of 16g-50g wire and now I pay less then $12 for the same amount and same gauges. Im glad I found it with how much wire I use when experimenting nowadays

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ohh, that's good to know, I'll have to check it out. I held off on buying a bunch of wire on E-bay, I figured I'm getting a bunch in hopefully end of the month, enough to play with and from it I'll probably have a better idea of what I'd want. First thing I'm going to try is a 22g SS claptoned with 34g Kanthal and see how that works.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got the TF-RCA today, and just stuck a wick in it, trimmed the wick so its just into the juice chanels, and it wicks fine. No leaks, no dry hits.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few hours ago I switched to the Clapton pre-built coil for some stability on my 4-day driving weekend. Not really what I bought the TFV4 tanks for...but they work great with them. Hopefully I can wick that Clapton Deck with more confidence and stability in the near future.

My brothers and sisters....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

Stay safe and watch out for one another.

23161cea5a9aefde1466cd410d8cbb8f.jpg

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh sometimes it's good to throw in a coil and go, I have been lazy for a week now just using the quad coil. I like it so much I ordered the 5 pack.

I typically don't like spending cash on pre made coils but these things are about as good as it gets:)

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A few hours ago I switched to the Clapton pre-built coil for some stability on my 4-day driving weekend. Not really what I bought the TFV4 tanks for...but they work great with them. Hopefully I can wick that Clapton Deck with more confidence and stability in the near future.

My brothers and sisters....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

Stay safe and watch out for one another.

23161cea5a9aefde1466cd410d8cbb8f.jpg
(Crown Royal/Egg Nog)

Next will be a TRUE BLACKTOOTHGRIN.
CROWN and a Splash of Coke.

Rest In Peace Dime Bag!

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh sometimes it's good to throw in a coil and go, I have been lazy for a week now just using the quad coil. I like it so much I ordered the 5 pack.

I typically don't like spending cash on pre made coils but these things are about as good as it gets:)
Me either...
I like to tinker a bit.

But I have to admit this prebuilt vertical Clapton is alright.

Not a HUGE juice guzzler like the rest of the line.
Nice vape around 50w...but I prefer my own builds of course.

It'll do for reliability this weekend.
We all have family to attend to rather than Vapes I'm sure.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm enjoying the pre assembled clapton coil in the RBA. Mine also does a random leak once in a while, not quite sure yet what the cause is yet. If it tilts over while in the cup holder in the car, it leaks some. When filling I think I might have a answer, I noticed that there is a film of juice across the U shaped fill slot, if that isn't removed by tissue or blowing it down could like mentioned before cause a airlock and forces juice out the bottom. I need not say overfilling can leak, so I just fill to the bottom of the top oring and not dilly dally while filling.
I wicked the TFV4 like I do my kayfuns and have really had no problems yet. I always wet the wick before I put the chimney sleeve in place then adjust with a fine dental pick.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't notice it came with a prebuilt clapton!

I just tried a vertical with the RCA. It seems like a very good candidate. I can see some liquid in the base but I can't tell if it's overflow or because my needle had a big air bubble and I over squirted while priming. First time vertical so I won't be too shocked if it does leak, there's a few tweaks I can make to fix it if it does.

I'm getting more open airflow (which BLACKTOOTHGRIN will like) and better clouds and flavor than I got with a horizontal, and I'm using a lower temperature setting than I use for either of my VTC's (other one has a SubTank).

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So far so good. I thought it might need some higher feed holes but it's keeping up (I'm not really steam engining it).
I think I have my winner RCA build.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't notice it came with a prebuilt clapton!

I bought 2 TFV4 kits along with a couple spare RBA's and Dual RBA's. The RBA's that came in my kits had a premade clapton coil (1 was .6 the other .7ohm) along with 4 screws in the RBA. The single RBA's I bought separately just have a single coil somesorta 11 or 12 wrap something installed but only have 2 screws. The dual have 4 screw setup also. Kinda neat there are 2 versions of the single coil RBA.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought 2 TFV4 kits along with a couple spare RBA's and Dual RBA's. The RBA's that came in my kits had a premade clapton coil (1 was .6 the other .7ohm) along with 4 screws in the RBA. The single RBA's I bought separately just have a single coil somesorta 11 or 12 wrap something installed but only have 2 screws. The dual have 4 screw setup also. Kinda neat there are 2 versions of the single coil RBA.

I knew about the Rebuildable Clapton Atomizer (RCA). I'm not overly thrilled with the single RBA's long leg set up, that's why I wanted the RCA's.
In the TFV4-mini one of the prebuilt coils is a clapton.

Clapton.jpg

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very cool, I have been wanting to do a vertical biuld but haven't messed with it yet, this is great incentive!!! Awesome job:)

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A 4mm rod is what I used to fit in the airhole. After wrapping on my 3.5mm coiler (or colier as the Chinese spelled it) and spacing on a knife blade it went right on the rod snug.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So far so good. I thought it might need some higher feed holes but it's keeping up (I'm not really steam engining it).
I think I have my winner RCA build.

Very cool. looks good. I converted the single RBA to a vertical, needed to cut slots in the RBA cover, but after I did, can chain vape at 200 watts. What gauge did you use?

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very cool. looks good. I converted the single RBA to a vertical, needed to cut slots in the RBA cover, but after I did, can chain vape at 200 watts. What gauge did you use?

Yours is why I thought I might need slots/holes. I may still try some high holes after I get my spares but this is keeping up. I've even wondered if the moisture I've seen in the base isn't drip back after hitting, it didn't leak any in my pocket while making dinner and can spit if I hit too hard.

26ga Ti, .37Ω, 420°F.
My horizontal coils were 26ga Ti, .36Ω and need to be 480° in my SubTank and 520° in the TFV4-mini on the VTC's (400°-450° on my P4U mods). I don't blame the higher heat totally on the TFV4-m, it needs to be that high to get to the same firing Ω as the P4U's, these are a lower firing Ω.
I do blame the lower firing temperature completely on the horizontal build.
Less battery, more flavor/clouds, can't argue with that.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I reasoned that with the wick fibers running horizontally (circular) that the slots would be the shortest distance laterely to get the juice to the coil, otherwise the coil/wick has to pull the juice up against gravity. But if it aint broke, don't fix it. Cotton is wonderfull stuff. lol Do you find the airflor a bit much at 4mm?

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you find the airflor a bit much at 4mm?

It's free flowing. :)
It's a little more free than my full sized dual horizontal but not much.

I can't pull to resistance with the wicking right now or it will spit too much. I had the same problem with I the tri-coil head, I haven't messed with verticals at all to know how to work them.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't pull to resistance with the wicking right now or it will spit too much

I foung tighter wrapping of the wick solves that. if you look at a factory vertial coil, the cotton is very nearly solid around the coil when new and dry.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I foung tighter wrapping of the wick solves that. if you look at a factory vertial coil, the cotton is very nearly solid around the coil when new and dry.

I was just running it dry and was going to try more wick. I was also going to try packing it higher over the top of the coil which should catch some of the splatters.

Vertical definitely shows the best potential over the horizontal I've tried on the RCA. I'm even thinking about trying my next Subtank build like that.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unrolled a cotton ball, split it in about half. Used the same method as above but nothing in the channels. Packed it to the top.
It's working pretty good. No spitting. No leaking no matter how hard I pull. And I think flavor is even better.

Trying similar in a SubTank, I'm not so sure about it. It does open the draw but it doesn't lower the temperature and the flavor isn't there. It might be worth messing with but for now it has me continuing my thoughts of replacing my SubTanks with TFV4-minis (ST's can go power mods with claptons).

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Getting a little silly aren't they?

Anyways, I'm enjoying my Vertical single RBA builds the best still. Dual coil is solid too. Clapton I simply can't trust yet. I just got my 2 new single RBAs so I can set up some variety.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's about stupid. One clapton is enough mass to heat up. I guess someone has to use the 200w.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
****IMPORTANT ****

Okay...guys and gals.
A while back I found a guy on eBay that found some rings that fit the base of the coils.
They fit fine and stop leaking if that is where leaking comes from.
I know for a fact these Smok rings are garbage on this area and have seen them wear and slice myself. The guys rings solved that problem and I am thankful for that solution when it happens.
However... I'm NOT HAPPY about the price that this JACKASS is charging for the solution.
$5 for 3 rings! Thats grand larceny my friends!
And he's now sold over 90 sets at $5.
That $450 on something that costs practically nothing.
Well THAT'S GONNA END TODAY!

I found the ring that Stops the Leak (if that's where you're having trouble )
$0.08! Yep..just 8 cents.
From: The O-Ring Store. Its a Buna N-70 1mm X 9mm O-ring.
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=368_12_36&products_id=1771
Over 2000 in stock. Happy Buying my friends!

It makes me Fucking SICK to see someone Capitalize like crazy on something like this when we all should REALLY be trying to help one another!
So I hope this little bit of info helps you guys, and puts a big Dent in this eBay seller's margins!

I also ordered some 1mm X 8mm Buna N- 70 rings.
http://www.theoringstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=368_12_36&products_id=1772
These seem to be the rings that fit the chimney correctly.
I haven't tested them yet just because my chimney rings haven't failed.
But...I have test fit them.
So I'm pretty confident they will be the go-to replacement when the time comes.

My contact at the "O-ring Store is Andrew.
He handles the majority of the "Vape Industry " accounts and really seems to know what he's talking about. So if you have a question, I'm sure he can help ya out.

Once again...
I hope this helps you TFV4 lover out a bit.
And for God Sakes Guys....
DON'T TAKE THE INFORMATION I JUST GAVE YOU, BUY A BUNCH OF RINGS,
AND RIP PEOPLE OFF ON EBAY FOR THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!
Thats SO Wrong!.
We are all brothers and sisters here in this experience.
We're supposed to HELP each other out...NOT SCREW EACH OTHER OVER!!!!

*note*
Mr. ZAMAZAM
Is the person who turned Me on to the O-Ring Store.
THANKS AGAIN my Brotha!

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
with all of my tanks that have an RBA option (Silo Beast/Triton RBA, Triton, Subtank, Delta 2 and TFV4 Mini) all I do is vertical builds. The TFV4's though took a few tries to just get it right. But it was easier than the SubTank and Delta 2.

Anyone have a tfv4? Is it all that it's hyped up to be? I have the atlantis v2 and mega, running the .5 coils,but want to upgrade for higher watts, is it worth it? Or should I just stay where I am for the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just picked up the tfv4. Using the tri coil. I noticed at first (cpl tanks of juice) there was a funny taste and I couldn't really taste the e juice at all. But now on my third fill this thing is amazin . I'm using it on my wismec rx200 . this tank is just wonderful honestly.

I have a 200s and use the q4. I prime for a couple hours and slow jump it throughout the day to about 65w. By night fall I have a burnt coil. I only vape 2-3 puffs in a twenty minute period. I am spending more money now then I did when I smoked. So irritated. Please help!

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a 200s and use the q4. I prime for a couple hours and slow jump it throughout the day to about 65w. By night fall I have a burnt coil. I only vape 2-3 puffs in a twenty minute period. I am spending more money now then I did when I smoked. So irritated. Please help!

Try the T4 Clapton rather than the Q4. Also, the Q4 can have some strange flavors until broken in. Though we all know what burnt tastes like.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I'm going to be different, sound like a smartass, and advise you to toss that POS, then get another brand of tank.

The Smok is the only tank in a line up of 12 that sits unused on my shelf.

Or you can learn to build your own coils.

I'm going to be different, sound like a smartass, and advise you to toss that POS, then get another brand of tank.

The Smok is the only tank in a line up of 12 that sits unused on my shelf.

Or you can learn to build your own coils.
I've actually thought about this as the 510 gets extremely hot with the airflow completely open. Any suggestions...as I'm now in a budget because of constant coils purchases

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TF4 was mostly a cloud blower it was an earlier design and I would just get new tank off it I let my dogs eat mine

VU Sponsors