Become a Patron!

Are you a 'Biker' or a 'Rider'

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be a rider. If taking another man's scoot for $1/cc and a patch justifies "biker", I'm sure that's not me.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish i thought someone would try that shit on me. Must have been one of them pussy 81"s. Try that on me id have a brand new skin lamp shade

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My preferred mode of riding. Palomar Mountain...Palomar.jpg

My little dog likes to ride too. Stuck a traction pad on top of the tank for her.
photo 1 (1).JPG

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm a casual rider at best. I love riding but don't get out as much as I'd like to.
I bought a barn kept '76 KZ400 with 3k on the clock back in '04.

I put roughly 2500 miles on it and decided to change it up a little. I was going for a cafe/fighter look without making any permanent modifications other than fresh paint. It took about a year due to work and fam life but here's what I ended up with.

I put another 3000 miles on it this form until last year when I parked it to make some more changes.
I know,I know,it's missing a couple hunnit cubes but it's small,light and fun as hell to throw around. Plus,I'm a sucker for classic rice bikes.;)
Cheers,
Nice. I have a 79 KZ650 that's been collecting dust for the last 20 years in my shed ever since my first daughter was born. One of these days she's coming out. Of course she needs a lot of attention

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Campground between Deadwood and Custer SD on my 4000 mile solo bucket list ride in 2012 at age 67.

58125-d77c45180bd689822dd2d99b93f1dcc9.jpg

Attachments

• GEDC0077.JPG
    GEDC0077.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Don't know how I screwed that up.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What screw up? Outside of not splitting the log ;), looks like an idyllic rest stop to me.

For those who have not done it, a long solo ride can bring clarity to the ambiguous parts of your life...If those clearly realized revelations are not to your liking, the good part is you have time to rectify the situation.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice. I have a 79 KZ650 that's been collecting dust for the last 20 years in my shed ever since my first daughter was born. One of these days she's coming out. Of course she needs a lot of attention
Any chance you'd want to trade the 650 for an 87 mustangGT convertable?;):D

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What screw up?
Posted the pic AND attached file. It was a nice little stop. The guy only charged me $35 for the night and loaned me 3 free movies which I was too tired to watch. ;)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone can 'fly the flag'...how many walk the walk...? Where I live, lotta Harley fans, but most of the riders are 'Hell's Accountants' NOT 'Bikers'...'Gets below forty degrees, they disapear...
Pussys. 16's is where my flag flys.
b06263246457105a9879a2403ce09118.jpg
if you Dont no you can learn...

an this one time....... at

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not riding when it's really cold makes one a pussy? Lmfao! I suppose if you wear a jacket and gloves, or a helmet, that would make you a pussy too. :rolleyes: I love to ride, and have since I was 10 years old, but there comes a point during the winter that I crawl into the Cage with the toasty heater (F 150), and this and the Aprilia stay in the garage.DSC_0001.png

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not riding when it's really cold makes one a pussy? Lmfao! I suppose if you wear a jacket and gloves, or a helmet, that would make you a pussy too. :rolleyes: I love to ride, and have since I was 10 years old, but there comes a point during the winter that I crawl into the Cage with the toasty heater (F 150), and this and the Aprilia stay in the garage.View attachment 60723
Pussy I don't think so , I have riding gear that I can put on until it gets Lowe than 15 here in GA , after that my bike gives me fits to crank anyways ...sometimes cold I'd just cold and having to put on all the clothing and take if off is a pain I don't want.to deal with at 5:30 in the morning myself !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pussy I don't think so , I have riding gear that I can put on until it gets Lowe than 15 here in GA , after that my bike gives me fits to crank anyways ...sometimes cold I'd just cold and having to put on all the clothing and take if off is a pain I don't want.to deal with at 5:30 in the morning myself !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
To each there own i guess

an this one time....... at

VU Sponsors