Become a Patron!

Are you a 'Biker' or a 'Rider'

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I doubt my boys will But i would love to do an exchange with you all!! Kinda like a secret santa LOL

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a plan! but dammit I'm broke for a few days! But as soon as this cold breaks I have a few good jobs lined up. LOL Having trouble keeping up here. Clean silver nothing to fancy Big D.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like it! Weathered like me.

Amazon? I'll be damn! They got everything. I kinda wanna go to this killer bike shop we have here on the bike as soon as the cold weather breaks and find one for her there. But this one caught my eye but kinda want room for a small vaper/VU something engraved on it.

http://www.amazon.com/LADY-RIDER-Gu...im_auto_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=07FPA4V8R7SJDCAT5SK4

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
there is a difference. Not just in are you the one in control of the bike or the one riding one up. If you dont know the difference in terms, the one in control duh 'driver' one up, passenger. But do you ride? I do. I ride a Harley. No i'm not rich, not its not brand new. I've riden bikes since I've been about 5 and I'm 34 now. Damn, I'm old. I prospected for a club. I was able to part ways with the club as I found it was not what was told it was. I would love to still join an MC. Yes there are MC(motorcycle clubs) that are not 1%er. the one I prospected was NOT a 1%er club. I could not ride with those guys as I have a family that depends on me too much otherwise I'd consider it. Anyway, I still ride with some of the guys from the club. Since I dropped out, there were SEVERAL other prospects who followed suit. As did a few patch memebers. Non-the-less I still talk to several of the patch memebers just not on a club level. I also am good friends with many of them....mostly the ones who turned in their cuts. But my point of this post was to see if many of ya'll ride. To me if your on 2 wheels and it aint a moped your good. As far as a 'biker' my dad rides a harley, infact he's got 2. a newer one a 78 FLH. He rides for fun. He rides when he can.
ME i ride for fun, for transportation, because I LOVE TO RIDE. I will always have a bike. Its my therapy. To me, I lean towards biker, yea i wear leathers, no brain bucket. My dad, no leathers, always wears a brain bucket.

either way bottom line i guess i shoulda said who all rides?

I usta ride...motorcycles are my PREFERRED means of getting about...pretty much wore out my ol' GPz seven-fitty, back in 1997, or so...been on a couple of bicycles, and a recumbant trike since...

hope this makes sense to ya'll............

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Hey! it's just Ray... I think I found you one
AB-113-2.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
865400.jpg
I think my brother would love this for his new bike just sold his 100th anniversery for the newer one he also rides with Nam nights

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone can 'fly the flag'...how many walk the walk...? Where I live, lotta Harley fans, but most of the riders are 'Hell's Accountants' NOT 'Bikers'...'Gets below forty degrees, they disapear...

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not gonna waste ny breathe on someone named ANUS
@Anus Braun started a thread for his introduction thread and seem like an alright guy @Just Me. We had a little fun with it last week (?) for sure.

Plus he kinda reminds me of (the pic for the most part anyway) of a young guy 'Skinny', I (three dimensionally) know around here and he's a nut but a funny ass good dude.
[URL=http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Raymond65/media/Fun%20pics/sick_and_tired_green_guy.jpg.html] [/URL]

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me a biker is someone who lives to ride. When I was younger I had a chance to do a "little" dirt biking, but nothing of any real consequence. My mom refused to let me have a bike while I lived in her house. When I moved out at 18 and could get a bike, I didn't have the $$. Such is life: when you are younger and have no responsibilities, you have the time but not the $$; when you are older, you have the $$, but you don't have the time.

I was in my early 40's with my own business. I had the $$ and could make the time. I got a wild hair one day and decided to start looking at bikes and in the meantime I signed up for a weekend Motorcycle Safety Foundation Course to get my license. I found and bought my bike before I was able to take the MSF course. I decided on a Suzuki M50. I wanted a cruiser style bike that was liquid cooled and shaft driven. The M50 fit the bill and my 6'3" frame sat on it nicely. I did pass the MSF course and walked into the DMV and got my license.

I went and picked up my bike at the dealer which was about 50 miles away from my house. The trip back to my house was uneventful for someone who had never ridden a bike that weighed in at over 500lbs. Although, my knuckles were probably a little white... fortunately, I couldn't see them because I had gloves on. lol The funny thing is I never thought about my well-being... my concern was about the bike and dropping it.

I spent the next 2 weeks riding everyday around town getting used to the bike and preparing for a 2000 mile round trip solo ride. I was taking off from the suburbs of Philly to Western Carolina via Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway. If you have never ridden the Parkway, to me, you are missing one of the best rides available in the U.S.

The trip was a success and one big party at every stop I made along the way. It was everything I thought it would be and more. I continued to ride for the next 4 years going north and south to the most scenic rides available on the east coast. Just so many great stories that everyone that has ridden for any length of time could tell. I figured I had used up my 9 lives and sold my bike. I was fulfilling a childhood dream and accomplished it. I never rode to get to a destination; I always rode to ride.
1387378576_a99876fd47.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Anus Braun started a thread for his introduction thread and seem like an alright guy @Just Me. We had a little fun with it last week (?) for sure.

Plus he kinda reminds me of (the pic for the most part anyway) of a young guy 'Skinny', I (three dimensionally) know around here and he's a nut but a funny ass good dude.
Ok I will take your word for it, Sorry @Anus Braun

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

LOL I did write that pissed off cold and tired after my alternator went out in my truck and I HAD to get it home.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

You said (typed) it, JUST A PIC...

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good aft.

Carlos.

Last edited:

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never mind.

Carlos.

Last edited:

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do have a thing for boobies! :D

I gotta beat out some homework on the drums today for tonight but will also shop for just the right dandy bell for you today too.

Oh yeah I was gonna hit the custom bike shop we have here and see what they have but I wont just buy anything.

Drunk fuckers! I studied and was ready!
They were drunk, stupid and a total mess!
Hey ray did you see who came to visit?
I missed it. Who'd I miss?

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My own liquid. If I would not vape I wouldn't be here.
I am a daredevil and adrenaline junkie. Nothing like staring at death in the face.
Until one sweet day, when I'll meet the The Force and the Devil personally.

Death is the ULTIMATE HIGH. I've been ready since I was born.

Wanna go for a ride with me?.

Carlos.

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never

Carlos.

Last edited: