Hi sweetie.

Carlos.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man, so conflicted. I've got a chance to buy a '58 panhead FLH for $4400 cash. It's a sweet ride, original - VG condition, no after market parts. Fuck, low on $$, but I can swing it.

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You only live once.

Carlos.

Last edited:

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Praying. To both.

Carlos.

Last edited:

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never again?.

Carlos,.

Last edited:

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Go fer it!!!.

Carlos.

Last edited:

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You got it!.

Carlos.

Last edited:

elbakan1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha, Granted.

Carlos.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So seeing as it's the place to show here's mine. Shovelhead did the off frame paint. Tons of work on it. View attachment 15543

Clouded up One
Nice too Diesel! Love the clean classic black look!

Seems alot of you are from the Saint Louis/Chicago area, just a couple hours east of KC.

We really do need to lay out a nice vaper route we could all jump into and jump out as needed. This summer a vaper run maybe?

Some one could throw a vape party, bar, whatever at the end location. An open jam band even I would even contribute to helping with that. Maybe even have the media do a good/positive story on vaping.

Silly ain't it? I'll stop!
[URL=http://s691.photobucket.com/user/Raymond65/media/Fun%20pics/sick_and_tired_green_guy.jpg.html] [/URL]

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've posted a couple dressers I had and still have the red one a few pages back. I say red, it looks like a big ol' RV bus but I like it. These dressers were the first bikes I could ever pee behind and I drink alot of coffee. :D

One day I wanna get a tight little stripped down, ape hanger, springer front in, open primary and all for around town or pissing off people as needed.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, that red one is nice. I wish I had me a dresser. I have a reunion coming up in October in Florida and I'm thinking of riding to it from Idaho.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nice, high end sport bike?! gotta be a blast to ride!!

It is a blast to ride!!! The 'classification' is "Super-Sport-Touring", and it has 145 hp and 99 ft/lb of torque. Zero-60 in about 3 seconds. That's much slower than a liter-bike, but it's much more comfortable. The windscreen is even electrically adjustable!

Here is is without the panniers:
FJRnobags.jpg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a biker
Jacket âś”
Cutoff âś”
Patch âś”
Harley Davidson âś”
uploadfromtaptalk1466132018351.jpegfamily for life âś”
Nuff said âś”
16's
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a casual rider at best. I love riding but don't get out as much as I'd like to.
I bought a barn kept '76 KZ400 with 3k on the clock back in '04.

I put roughly 2500 miles on it and decided to change it up a little. I was going for a cafe/fighter look without making any permanent modifications other than fresh paint. It took about a year due to work and fam life but here's what I ended up with.

I put another 3000 miles on it this form until last year when I parked it to make some more changes.
I know,I know,it's missing a couple hunnit cubes but it's small,light and fun as hell to throw around. Plus,I'm a sucker for classic rice bikes.;)
Cheers,

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, me and my bike(pictures up thread) are no longer pretty and ready to show. A little over two weeks ago I hit a dog going 50mph. The bike and I survived but we got pretty beat up.

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Motorcyclist here.

The bike belongs in the twisties with the right wrist down and the pegs scrubbing not sitting in the parking lot of a bar or burger joint.

2008 Honda ST1300...sport TOURING bike unlike the FJR above which is a SUPER SPORT touring bike....Subtle but distinct difference ( FJR will be my next one!)

@bondo if you ever decide to sell hit me up! That is the exact year model bike that got all of this crazyness started for me.

PS, someone stole your front fender!!!;)

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
'98 Conferedate Hellcat. #14 of 21 produced.
My avatar shows the controversial tank sticker that was pulled the following year...
(NBF = Nathan Bedford Forrest)

Hellcat Right Sm.jpg

Hellcat Left Sm.jpg

Don't know about rider/biker/tootie-puffer but I am a widely recognized parking expert. ;)

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Nice bike. Whats so controversial about a sticker?

Thanks Boatie! :) Good to see ya out & about.
There were those who didn't like the Civil War / Rebel attitude.

They were miffed that Louisiana is not a sovereign nation.
...annnd there is no longer a Confederate States of America. (CSA)
...and they were flyin' a lone star of the Bonnie Blue.
And they commemorated the Indian tribes (initials) who aligned with the South. (virtually forgotten in history)
Oh... and "1861" was the year the Civil 'War of Northern Aggression' began and did not accurately represent
the size of the motor. (which was 1852cc... 113 inches)

On a side note, In addition to being a calvary Lt. General, Nathan Bedford Forrest was also
the first grand wizard of the klan or some such... so there was that. :blah:

Other'n that, no problem. :confused:

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Man, so conflicted. I've got a chance to buy a '58 panhead FLH for $4400 cash. It's a sweet ride, original - VG condition, no after market parts. Fuck, low on $$, but I can swing it.
Dude! GO GET THAT!!!

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I identify with the term "biker", definitely. If it rains, I get wet. "Riders" just take their BMWs to work instead.

Most shitheels around here who ride Harleys I only see out on the weekends. Weekend warrior dentists and lawyers and shit out pretending to be sons of anarchy. I can spot em coming a mile down the road. Brand new bike with zero water spots, dust, road grime, oil, etc., no helmet just a do-rag, fingerless gloves, brand new leather jacket, etc.

My gear has a bit of patina to it. Seen use. Been drug across a parking lot or two.

My family has exactly 2 vehicles. 1 van, and 1 Harley. Guess who rides, and guess who takes the kids to school...

I practically NEVER see anybody else riding in most of the shit I ride in. I've ridden in torrential downpours. Hurricanes. Yes, you read that right. I've put my boots down like skis riding in snow in Colorado. I've ridden in 116 degree direct sunshine in full leathers.

Been there, done that.

My scoot:

Last edited:

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, me and my bike(pictures up thread) are no longer pretty and ready to show. A little over two weeks ago I hit a dog going 50mph. The bike and I survived but we got pretty beat up.
awe hun hope you are ok!!!
We are currently up to hmmm 12 bikes the latest is a Harley 09 FatBob CVO. The custom one i posted forever ago has new tank and fenders a 2006 and 08 honda cbr 1000, 2006 2200 Vulcan a KTM 990 super duke the rest are older Kawi's kz900s kz650s 1976-1979 its an addiction
And we ride!! last trip was 1500 miles from chicago to the up taking all back roads and along the lake fronts H58 is AWSOME!! Wasn't planned walked in from work on Friday and was told grab your gear

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry dude i hit a deer otw home from a poker run vlast year so ma vrod is a paper weight now i just dont have the nerve to let it go. So she sits on the corner of my garage now with this sad look. Ill find a parts bike one dar

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors