Become a Patron!

Best 200W device for under 50$

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello i am looking to buy a new device i don't need nothing fancy as long as it can reach up to 200w
Please lmk what you guys recommend ?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello i am looking to buy a new device i don't need nothing fancy as long as it can reach up to 200w
Please lmk what you guys recommend ?
Smok alien. Another choice for an older one is an ipv5 or smok hpriv. don't get the ipv6 or any wismec rx or a cubiod.

Any reason for 200 watts specifically though? What are you powering up?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok alien. Another choice for an older one is an ipv5 or smok hpriv. don't get the ipv6 or any wismec rx or a cubiod.

Any reason for 200 watts specifically though? What are you powering up?

Honestly a guy from the vape shop said to get 200wat. I vape 40-80wat max. i am on a bit of a budget so anything else u would recommend.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Honestly a guy from the vape shop said to get 200wat. I vape 40-80wat max. i am on a bit of a budget so anything else u would recommend.
100-150 should suit you fine. Don't listen to people at vape stores lol. Still alien is a great choice

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Koopor plus....

Nope. Major 510 issues on the cheese grater lol

I think I saw the IPV 8 on fun.top.com at a very reasonable price. If you are not married to the 200w idea, might I suggest checking out the G2 .

Too new. The ipv6 was a failure and no mention of firmware upgrades for the 8. Wait and see approach on it

WHITE LAISIMO L1 TC BOX 200 WATTS??

Nope poorly rated mod. Touch screen isnt worth it and overall just poor quality.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Actually,you could get the G2 for about $50, it runs 171w and you couldn't break the thing unless you dunk it in a bucket of water.
This^
Beast of a mod. Great quality warranty and support and amazing temp control. Only con is the design lol which I personally don't mind

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. Major 510 issues on the cheese grater lol

Too new. The ipv6 was a failure and no mention of firmware upgrades for the 8. Wait and see approach on it

Nope poorly rated mod. Touch screen isnt worth it and overall just poor quality.
L1 is not touch... L3 is touch...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
L1 is not touch... L3 is touch...

Ah gotcha still liasmo hasn't made a good mod ever. Not worth it for your only mod

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Get the refurb. Code is G2REFB. Plenty of people here can vouch for them. Total after discount comes to $54.

http://www.vaporcube.com/hohmtech.html

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
I think g2flash still works for 45 bucks total. Not sure though. They seem to never turn off coupon codes

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys i know u must be annoyed with me being such a noob . Here is my biggest question .
I been with my lovely 100w eleaf for almost a year and a half and i love it. Problem is i dropped my cup of coffee and my eleaf flew out my coat pocket as i was reaching down to grab the plastic cup off the ground causing the battery slot to fly open but thankfully it landed on the other side. There was coffee in the the mods air holes and a little in the battery compartment , The batteries are both fine and working no problem i turned the mod on and it works however the vape shop is saying i am really testing my luck with using the eleaf . For now i went out and bought a Kangertech dripbox and i already had to get it replaced due to the button being stuck . I am looking a for cheap mod and good tank or maybe a RDA. Help me ? I was looking at clones but was told there dangerous .

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just
Oh maybe, that would be better. Havent ordered a G2 in a while. $45 is a fucking steal for the quality of the mod you get. Good call bro.

tried both of the coupons and nothing worked

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys i know u must be annoyed with me being such a noob . Here is my biggest question .
I been with my lovely 100w eleaf for almost a year and a half and i love it. Problem is i dropped my cup of coffee and my eleaf flew out my coat pocket as i was reaching down to grab the plastic cup off the ground causing the battery slot to fly open but thankfully it landed on the other side. There was coffee in the the mods air holes and a little in the battery compartment , The batteries are both fine and working no problem i turned the mod on and it works however the vape shop is saying i am really testing my luck with using the eleaf . For now i went out and bought a Kangertech dripbox and i already had to get it replaced due to the button being stuck . I am looking a for cheap mod and good tank or maybe a RDA. Help me ? I was looking at clones but was told there dangerous .
guy at the vape shop is trying to make a sale. The iStick 100 is nowhere near the quality of the G2 (or many others), but if it works... I have one, still use it, along with 10 other iStick devices.

That said, a backup wouldn't hurt...

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5fqq601vb

This is what i get!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They come loose and spin around freely. Which is wierd cause smok mods never have 510 issues

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
and is this website for the G2 legit it looks a bit sketchy . No facebook no review etc

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does is still start up? Does it still read your atomizer? Does it still fire your atomizer?

If it does these things, it's fine...

Let me check right now

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's totally legit. It's actually Hohmtechs factory store. Hence the availability of refurbs.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No. It's a solid starter mod. But nothing like a g2

Richard i am a noob and don't build my coils and do you think its worth having all this options ? I mean don't get me wrong i can flip this if i don't like it or get my money back my question is simple is it for an advanced user ?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Richard i am a noob and don't build my coils and do you think its worth having all this options ? I mean don't get me wrong i can flip this if i don't like it or get my money back my question is simple is it for an advanced user ?
For the price when you compare it to what you are going to pay for a typical mod from China its a no brainer. Plus you have a box you can grow into as a vaper. IMHO.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're asking about the G2, I can tell you that I own 3 of them. I bought 3 because I really liked the first one and figured I'd like a backup or two. A few of the other mods I bought have fallen by the wayside but my first G2 is still my daily carry and the other 2 are still in the box. It has been dropped, kicked, abused and it still goes. Believe me, if you can get passed the ergonomics of the thing, it will become your favorite mod. I never thought I'd sub-ohm, need more than 80 watts, drip, TC....you get the idea. Now I do, and love it.

VU Sponsors