Become a Patron!

Best 200W device for under 50$

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Richard i am a noob and don't build my coils and do you think its worth having all this options ? I mean don't get me wrong i can flip this if i don't like it or get my money back my question is simple is it for an advanced user ?
At that price? Yes. Even as a pure wattage mod it's hard to beat a g2. Plus it's durable has a great warranty and if u ever get into temo control your set. You'll never need another mod

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What RDA or tank should i get with this beast ?
Depends what you like. I love my Boreas on my G2. I also run my Crown and Aromamizers on it as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All i got atm is
Mutation V4
Aspire atlantis
and a limitless RDTA plus but i hate it.

I really like tanks and rda
I hear ya bro, not a fan of the Genny style tanks either.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hear ya bro, not a fan of the Genny style tanks either.

It's my least favorite too but really love the azeroth.
Boreas , supreme, pharaoh, tsunami 24, velocity v2, tfv8, clieto, freemax starre pure, all great attys and all under 40 bucks. Most are under 20

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All i got atm is
Mutation V4
Aspire atlantis
and a limitless RDTA plus but i hate it.

I really like tanks and rda
Are you all set with this thread? This area is for WTB/WTS items , If you found what you needed I will to close this.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love my G2.....Can't go wrong there....but I don't find it the best "carry around" box...

But for under the $50 mark, take a look at the Alien
https://breazy.com/products/alien-kit-220w-smok#reviews-section coupon code: countdown

.....and the Reauleaux 200 series avaliable at a lot of different sites....

Agree with this guy here. My alien is my out & about mod. Love my G2 but its like carrying around an ipad mini. Brought my G2 to vaporrange and got laughed at by the worker & the clouds bro clouds crew lmao

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was tempted to get a fourth one too, but I keep hearing rumors of new mods from Hohm Tech being in the works. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you guys don't have a silver G2 then you need to get the legendary silver one. The great white buffalo. Lmao.

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
Guys i know u must be annoyed with me being such a noob . Here is my biggest question .
I been with my lovely 100w eleaf for almost a year and a half and i love it. Problem is i dropped my cup of coffee and my eleaf flew out my coat pocket as i was reaching down to grab the plastic cup off the ground causing the battery slot to fly open but thankfully it landed on the other side. There was coffee in the the mods air holes and a little in the battery compartment , The batteries are both fine and working no problem i turned the mod on and it works however the vape shop is saying i am really testing my luck with using the eleaf . For now i went out and bought a Kangertech dripbox and i already had to get it replaced due to the button being stuck . I am looking a for cheap mod and good tank or maybe a RDA. Help me ? I was looking at clones but was told there dangerous .
I have the Smok Alien and the Smok H-Priv. My stand-by/go-to backup is my ipv D2. I really like the D2, love my Alien, and with the Baby Beast, the Alien is a great setup!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
DO NOT listen to Mr. Vape Shop Guy....Sounds like the only thing he wants to help you with is parting with the most money he can get from you

If you liked your Istick 100W, buy another

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought the G2 it was right in my price budget . The deal was great 90$ off i can't complain . I am thinking of buying the TFV8 cloud beast but still looking around .

Picked up a Hohmwrecker G2. $56 roughly shipped/taxes.
I can't tell you all how much I love this thing. I have a Tsunami 24 Plus with Kanthal Fused Claptons wrapped in Nichrome and TC works!!! It took maybe 5 to 10 minutes of tinkering with it and reading some forum posts to figure it out, but I can vape it until it's dry and it simply stops vaping. It's freakin' beautiful. I get the short ramp-up of Kanthal with the flavor of SS316L. To any of those claiming that the FSK chip's claim to TC Kanthal is vapor ware- you clearly haven't picked one of these up yet.

I also have a Griffin 25 Plus that I have fused clapton SS316L in. I haven't messed with the xXx mode yet because regular SS316L TC seems to be perfect the way it is.

It never misreads resistance, it never gives me trouble switching between atty's (I have a few more) as long as I remember to hit the fire button in-between switches, it appears to get better battery life, and built like a tank. Only downside is it's kinda ugly and the edges could definitely be a little rounder-- but it's nothing a sleeve can't fix. I'm starting to come around to it's aesthetics -- but there's definitely prettier mods out there. Overall, I love this mod.

I previously had picked up the Wismec Reuleaux 2/3 and unfortunately it's only purpose from here on out is for playing with builds that require over 171W. SS316L TC mode is absolute trash. You have to pulse it a few times for it to correctly read temperature or else it'll kick itself out of TC and into a default 20W Wattage mode. When it does fire correctly, it still misreads the temperature. Sometimes it thinks room temp is 70F, other times it believes I'm somehow thriving in a 200F plus environment.

I'm so disappointed by this as I absolutely loved the idea of a mod where I could switch between 2 and 3 batteries for my power/portability needs. It seemed to offer everything a DNA device did for a lot less. It had great aesthetics and felt really comfortable in my hand. Gold color was really classy too. I also liked the fact that I could customize the logo. Very disappointing that it didn't work out.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I bought the G2 it was right in my price budget . The deal was great 90$ off i can't complain . I am thinking of buying the TFV8 cloud beast but still looking around .
It's the best tank on the market by far but it's a battery drainer. 130-150 watts

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice job on the channel. Took a quick look at the Starre Pure review. Noting the comments below, I picked up an Arctic V12 a week ago today, using 0.1 preinstalled coil. Flavor is absent, and it gets too hot by 130w, the point at which the clouds start to get decent.

Which tfv8 coils should I get for it instead?

Anyhow, back to the general subject, slightly removed. Do you guys thing the Aspire Archon is worth owning? Size and shape of an Innokin Cool Fire 100, but with 150w. No real interest in TC or the power curve feature, but thought it might be a good mod for Baby Beast, Herakles Plus, Limitless Plus, etc. I had an Aspire CF Maxx, and it was terrible quality. Lasted about 4 months, so I'm not sure if Aspire has improved their mods.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice job on the channel. Took a quick look at the Starre Pure review. Noting the comments below, I picked up an Arctic V12 a week ago today, using 0.1 preinstalled coil. Flavor is absent, and it gets too hot by 130w, the point at which the clouds start to get decent.

Which tfv8 coils should I get for it instead?

Anyhow, back to the general subject, slightly removed. Do you guys thing the Aspire Archon is worth owning? Size and shape of an Innokin Cool Fire 100, but with 150w. No real interest in TC or the power curve feature, but thought it might be a good mod for Baby Beast, Herakles Plus, Limitless Plus, etc. I had an Aspire CF Maxx, and it was terrible quality. Lasted about 4 months, so I'm not sure if Aspire has improved their mods.
Aspire is more beginner stuff imo. Doesn't make it bad but I don't bother with them or kanger. For the tfv8 all the coils are good. The 8 is the best but worse battery life. Then the 6 then then the 4. They have a 10 coil one coming out too

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DO NOT listen to Mr. Vape Shop Guy....Sounds like the only thing he wants to help you with is parting with the most money he can get from you
If you liked your Istick 100W, buy another
I agree with both comments.
Your vape shop is there to make money and a lot of them will do it at any cost, even if they have to do it with dishonesty.
Although, sometimes it is due to lack of knowledge on their part.
Not all of the employees actually research anything, they just show up for an hourly wage.

I was tempted to get a fourth one too, but I keep hearing rumors of new mods from Hohm Tech being in the works. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Yeah I'm tempted to get a 4th one but it's kinda overkill
4th? What are you waiting for, sounds like you need TWO more.

If you guys don't have a silver G2 then you need to get the legendary silver one. The great white buffalo.
So glad I got all 5 color options. The silver one is over flowing with power.
20160729_184805.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I looked all over their website and couldn't find a contact number, just email.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It works nice with the TFV8

That's their # it's Vaporcube.com which is Hohmtech.

I got a call about 3 weeks ago for a guy who worked at Vaporcube to confirm my shipping address. I verified with him. About 3 hours later I decided to call back to change color. I called the number back and received a voicemail for a completely different company. I tried calling this number for a few days until eventually I received a callback stating that the company that had previously rented out that office had moved. I tried calling Hohmtech and they had no idea about who to contact at Vaporcube. I doubt this helps any of you, but just wanted to throw my 2 cents in that it is currently impossible to contact Vaporcube by phone unless something has changed recently. They also don't respond to your emails. I sent countless emails trying to get a hold of someone. Still nothing. Oh well, at least I received my Hohmwrecker G2.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a call about 3 weeks ago for a guy who worked at Vaporcube to confirm my shipping address. I verified with him. About 3 hours later I decided to call back to change color. I called the number back and received a voicemail for a completely different company. I tried calling this number for a few days until eventually I received a callback stating that the company that had previously rented out that office had moved. I tried calling Hohmtech and they had no idea about who to contact at Vaporcube. I doubt this helps any of you, but just wanted to throw my 2 cents in that it is currently impossible to contact Vaporcube by phone unless something has changed recently. They also don't respond to your emails. I sent countless emails trying to get a hold of someone. Still nothing. Oh well, at least I received my Hohmwrecker G2.
I really don't see how that's possible as I believe they're in the same building. Someone from Hohmtech claiming they don't have a number for Vaporcube is disingenuous at best. Really doesn't matter though because for warranty work you'll be dealing directly with HT.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

I really don't see how that's possible as I believe they're in the same building. Someone from Hohmtech claiming they don't have a number for Vaporcube is disingenuous at best. Really doesn't matter though because for warranty work you'll be dealing directly with HT.

I thought the same thing so I tried calling a second time and spoke to someone else at Hohmtech. I think the name was Irvin/Irwin? Again I'm drawing from 3 weeks ago so slightly fuzzy. Anyways I was told the same thing, that they are just the manufacturer and while they recognize Vaporcube as one of their vendors that they do not have any direct way to contact them.
Now you're telling me that they are in the same building and that kinda pisses me off.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought the same thing so I tried calling a second time and spoke to someone else at Hohmtech. I think the name was Irvin/Irwin? Again I'm drawing from 3 weeks ago so slightly fuzzy. Anyways I was told the same thing, that they are just the manufacturer and while they recognize Vaporcube as one of their vendors that they do not have any direct way to contact them.
Now you're telling me that they are in the same building and that kinda pisses me off.
That's what I was always lead to believe. That's why it seems kind of strange.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If anybody is close to San Dimas, they can swing by Vaporcube, slap some heads together, confiscate their "dry herb" devices and tell them to get to work.

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I was always lead to believe. That's why it seems kind of strange.

In one of Bens videos he says they sold there interests in vaporcube to start Hohm tech, that being the case there wouldn't be much reason for them to have a direct line as they would be just another vendor, I wouldn't want to be an answering service for an outside vendor

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In one of Bens videos he says they sold there interests in vaporcube to start Hohm tech, that being the case there wouldn't be much reason for them to have a direct line as they would be just another vendor, I wouldn't want to be an answering service for an outside vendor
I believe he sold his interest to become President of Hohmtech. Vaporcube does do all their warranty work so for them to say they don't have a number is just not true.

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe he sold his interest to become President of Hohmtech. Vaporcube does do all their warranty work so for them to say they don't have a number is just not true.

Ben is the director of operations, Li is the president, past that I have no idea. Bottom line, be sure of the color you select before you press confirm payment.

VU Sponsors