Best 200W device for under 50$

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ben is the director of operations, Li is the president, past that I have no idea. Bottom line, be sure of the color you select before you press confirm payment.
^^^^^this - I mean, it seems most online vendors of just about anything won't let you change your order once you hit confirm.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys my buddy bought the HQ off me for 75$ i didnt even get to open it but now i have a choice repurchase a G2 or a smok alien or a Wismec Reuleaux RX 2/3 ?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Guys my buddy bought the HQ off me for 75$ i didnt even get to open it but now i have a choice repurchase a G2 or a smok alien or a Wismec Reuleaux RX 2/3 ?
Not the rx lol. G2 is the best device of the 3 but the alien is a smaller better looking device so depends what you want. The rx is just not a good device

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not the rx lol. G2 is the best device of the 3 but the alien is a smaller better looking device so depends what you want. The rx is just not a good device

May i ask why the RX is not good ? The local vape shop been trying to stuff that Wismec down my throat for ages now.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
May i ask why the RX is not good ? The local vape shop been trying to stuff that Wismec down my throat for ages now.
Shitty 510, shitty wiring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
pretty much. all the wismec/joyetech products are made very cheaply with bad parts. even for china standards.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well another G2 it is . I found VaporCube on Ebay they got the orange one i wanted from the start. Kinda weird they have it on ebay but not there website .

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't want to be another sheep in the herd, but I picked up a Smok Alien kit with the Baby Beast tank for 50 bucks at vapenw . (Black Friday sale) Couldn't pass it up. Baaaahhhh.:rolleyes:.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Silver bro is the way to go.

i'm more of an orange fan myself lol i have the orange, red, and a blue that wrapped. Silver mods were the only ones they made for such a long time really, i like having mods with color. silver feels plain most of the time. plus i rarely buy silver attys. only when it's the only option.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well another G2 it is . I found VaporCube on Ebay they got the orange one i wanted from the start. Kinda weird they have it on ebay but not there website .

The Hohm Wrecker Vaporcube has on ebay is the V1 not the G2.

HΩ Hohm WRECKER V1 TC Temp Ti Ni SS 151W

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
G2+Baby Beast=Best combo ever
Wait till you move up to a full size tfv8 lol
616e79b9ed53e248e3a49051b6af743d.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Contests, you won a contest.
Yep! but that bucket don't hold water for me anymore. I must admit, even I was astonished at the tremendous luck :slowclap:I had in winning 1 VF DNA133, a Triade, 1 G2 and a whole bunch of tanks. Sadly, my luck petered out, except that lately I won a Dotbox v2 and the only thing I had to pay for it was the $4.50 shipping!:wait::vino:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep! but that bucket don't hold water for me anymore. I must admit, even I was astonished at the tremendous luck :slowclap:I had in winning 1 VF DNA133, a Triade, 1 G2 and a whole bunch of tanks. Sadly, my luck petered out, except that lately I won a Dotbox v2 and the only thing I had to pay for it was the $4.50 shipping!:wait::vino:
I'm the luckiest, got a divorce 3 years ago. Lmfao.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the luckiest, got a divorce 3 years ago
I listen to a buddy of mine. After his divorce was finalized we walked out of the courtroom and on the top step of the courthouse he stopped and exclaimed: In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last! but damn it!, it was cheaper to keep her!

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I listen to a buddy of mine. After his divorce was finalized we walked out of the courtroom and on the top step of the courthouse he stopped and exclaimed: In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last! but damn it!, it was cheaper to keep her!
Yep, she gets 2 DNA'S 250s, 4 LGs, and 2 Modfather a week from me, why I why did I chime in on this, I'm out, deuce is the winner

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's too bad you guys never found a woman you were happy with. Been married to mine for 13 years, and I wouldn't change it for nothing.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's too bad you guys never found a woman you were happy with. Been married to mine for 13 years, and I wouldn't change it for nothing.
I'm being facetious. What's the point of having a wife if u can't make jokes about it lol. Maybe I'll even get a 2nd one lol.

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well sir, some people are happy with a Istick, some with a IPV, not me, I'm a Hohm wrecker, and I like my women like I like my Wreckers, interchangeable and a rainbow of colors

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well sir, some people are happy with a Istick, some with a IPV, not me, I'm a Hohm wrecker, and I like my women like I like my Wreckers, interchangeable and a rainbow of colors
Great for you. Glad you are happy with your life.

I prefer to have a partner in life, rather than just a place to dump my load. I can find a place to drop the load anytime. Having someone by my side that I enjoy being with everyday, is a true blessing.

VU Sponsors