VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well my dinner was no steak.. but I did have a lovely tossed salad with all the fixin's and honey mustard dressing. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW, speaking of Willie Nelson... This is the guy I've been married to for 30 yrs -- he wears a cowboy hat when he goes outside, and commonly gets asked if he's Willie Nelson. :giggle: Actually I call him "Willie Manson", because he's got those madman eyes... :giggle:

shelby.jpg

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
BTW, speaking of Willie Nelson... This is the guy I've been married to for 30 yrs -- he wears a cowboy hat when he goes outside, and commonly gets asked if he's Willie Nelson. :giggle: Actually I call him "Willie Manson", because he's got those madman eyes... :giggle:

View attachment 92129

Andria
Woot! Got yourself a real life cowboy there ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Got yourself a real life cowboy there ;)

Yeah, he used to ride a steel horse too, till he had a pretty bad wreckcident and while he was at the hospital getting a cast on his broken foot, some asswipe stole his Rebel right off the side of the road. :headbang:

So now we have a real nice 2016 Silverado. :) Our third of those actually; first we had a 2006, then a 2009, then our local chevy dealer made us an amazing deal on that 2016, back in December. :)

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I married a Steel cowboy... But he does get mistaken for Santa alot... lol

08xnhtRgBWzVpz5XF08HQP0umoRIMSZ2F7TynTPGkkCh33yYZXw0jF_1Cy0WlEm9WC9cPxAcDTARSVxP2jf1CH2rCQ7IPZiahm_7ypJiYUqu67pHL4eki3-yMuy0zWXZQRqvBJ9LmrQiesXn5vZavDUc28q_ZnfIfEQ0FHcGRrzxGq1ubajXqyUByKsqBClyImGOAy_3m22RV4KHKgYjKjY_uIyclSKucrN2yA35etzxSNZOmdfNRbVvTyZuFNc_Z7nrbSjkhmHOpM0b1BpQ-2hQZR9etwHyS90gSwMxGilASfd3fy3kqEiC6NGBGe1oGuOULsTd3Fe0GIA7DRNqLfrrl-5uwN9AoG6PArb-0zPBfaoQ8ssLyHdbN_-ju_XCJPulMH_otFUpp949LGlWmYuGGJlqVuiSGVdmxNv9kBybqnjEIW1gC0YaTuPxKvtKBAFUAOwB_5Ppl3umQR6kqXgYGYgEfE0MrsC3nVA6YCXzC6SUWJlFMnBAgDwpxsMQBIiFIQn_H4uuG2EtvyY53KGZkqhwtgpB0ybyA9pyhglOknLlm_fxrHDVNIPMT-wSa1v2olgthK26o_eEAp082RqHFxPZjW7mLuOocj6vXvc=w519-h960-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't ya just hate it when you can't go to bed at a decent hour and have to be up early the next morning? ... Ruins ya for the whole day

tenor.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LOL, that's what Bosco used to do when he was sleeping on the back of the couch. He scared himself silly doing that a couple times.

Sweet dreams, Pami. <3
Good night! <3

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hard to beat a good train wreck like that :teehee:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 92129

Andria

Speaking of Willie

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I was looking for a new series to drop into on Hulu... this is where I landed...

What series are you watching right now?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I was looking for a new series to drop into on Hulu... this is where I landed...

What series are you watching right now?

My son and I have been binging on Gotham to get caught up before the new season, which started Thursday. Also Lucifer, which also starts soon; we've also watched 1.5 seasons of Star Trek Voyager and the first season of Justified, on Amazon Prime. Once we're fully caught up on Lucifer, we plan to start on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. -- he hasn't seen any of it, and I missed the first couple seasons... but that's a lot of seasons to watch, so it won't be done quickly. We also need to get caught up on Big Bang Theory; I missed all of last season, and the first couple seasons, and he hasn't seen any of it.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn what a day finally sitting down and the first thing I see when I go to this post is @Huckleberried post with the Honda and that is what I have been dealing with since 9 O-Clock this morning! Man I literally laughed out loud seeing a Honda~! Thanks Huck!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My son and I have been binging on Gotham to get caught up before the new season, which started Thursday. Also Lucifer, which also starts soon; we've also watched 1.5 seasons of Star Trek Voyager and the first season of Justified, on Amazon Prime. Once we're fully caught up on Lucifer, we plan to start on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. -- he hasn't seen any of it, and I missed the first couple seasons... but that's a lot of seasons to watch, so it won't be done quickly. We also need to get caught up on Big Bang Theory; I missed all of last season, and the first couple seasons, and he hasn't seen any of it.

Andria
The only one out of those I've watched was the first couple episodes of Lucifer... but that one just wasn't doing it for me. I like pyschological thrillers, horror, sci-fi , action, adventure, and some drama and comedies. Haven't been much into the comic book or ST stuff. I also like reality A&E, DIY, HGTV kinda shows.

I'm a HUGE Sam Elliott fan so I just finished up The Ranch on Netflix a couple days ago.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Damn what a day finally sitting down and the first thing I see when I go to this post is @Huckleberried post with the Honda and that is what I have been dealing with since 9 O-Clock this morning! Man I literally laughed out loud seeing a Honda~! Thanks Huck!
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looky what I got today :D
eJuices.com
Ordered on 9/21, Arrived today!

and yes... the Mango Madness continues :D:D

20170923_202145.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
GOTHAM - Chuck is addicted. Unfortunately I was a day late DVR'ing my play list . He hates missing the first of any show/season.
PAMI - We like the same movies, it appears. I don't have the trite humor Chuck does. Blah.

Thought I'd try Mango & Kiwi. It's out of my normally preferred pallet profile, but I need to explore!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile