VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Back to my regularly scheduled programming... I'm re-watching the X-files from the beginning :D

Funny how something that aired 24 years ago can still seem so current. o_O

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
kyuax2WC69Ih2onO3gVJvtyFhNQX8kGP7hD10ckKLz-UwDURM2k1eBVnWmMs2IPvcJpvA95Iq7GMo96k93pM44ARxKiG1uqZhgN69lSyn8Ahg2VI-WZzOh3KPoH9ls1iC6P3OoQ1jM5BpKRETvOlZxc9ORTa-azucUPE42YavvhcOTIz709XzmYqtknogV5MY3WGZUn7FzMtCQt34CIa3TJX9xFaX__r_Qwso7XRpPxe_EO0uFLG0X-_6I0ISxeFw_pXnAFdfMcjqk8afeuocKz5iV7gBJ597OhRYeh_IvZJMxRQNosBv1vLLG8fKSv4DncK0Vik9zcKl3rGqYa2FCpWTkwjs6k0XGyjkxctDtZyLd3lkYlirqSMmy523Gydyz-2xIXV83Bh2WgWO1yQPa5vLKYYzeSm55906uz3_4Om3YYiinxg5swSENwSIw5q49-dI8W1yXdHmDZesGT_K9sOvaLILM3Vh0n3c9KDkjqyCXO1BT5Bf8FQ0g8WUdvhlSuvtd8j5MIOUkekH3IDMkOzcbAWgR6lsAwbNKt8vUnwekldxpOL2IuGmExRYJsNGlMPpImrMkXwEPDgWDl5QON_X19xbhiVM1aW2oO00bg=w610-h407-no

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Back to my regularly scheduled programming... I'm re-watching the X-files from the beginning :D

Funny how something that aired 24 years ago can still seem so current. o_O

Indeed. We have all season of TBBT and binge watch our old favorites too. I didn't know X-files was that old! We're showing our age, Pami. Shhhh.
:eek:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've found some of the recent series quite interesting with Keefer Sutherland. Sole Survivor. Here is the Trailer/Teaser of the 1st episode:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've found some of the recent series quite interesting with Keefer Sutherland. Sole Survivor. Here is the Trailer/Teaser of the 1st episode:

It's a great show! (Jack Bauer for president! YEAH!! :giggle: ) But assholes put it up against Criminal Minds! Idiots! Thank god we have a DVR... we watched Criminal Minds' premiere last night, and recorded Designated Survivor to watch tonight... after Gotham-- and Will & Grace! YEAH! Let the hilarity ensue!!! :giggle:

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Yep... I watch Designated Survivor... love Kiefer... I was a huge 24 fan also :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Getting a late start today...
HW-ZWGPKrLR9K4UMYftEoVj40BtB2PsvKyZJ60OOMqwoAVm7IfIo1EJ7tR-uKkORHArsJOHRtR_XgGvuEnUc3AHg6u_odZys9TwT0cX6FlWHifWck8nyOaVmaRzrYH-veQHNKSGU4FC7UhW4uizzsav_p8lGQCMMhTUGGShAfVf65NpIPlBdBX-4LS9tloP-sFIgGVOdEuI5G1pRbIQvR6cqnQd1Z1mmYXSNDvh6MeMUFfZpt7iMA9eBN62dr2SHHia3GZCjrr4GqvEnKFK4-l_ugj0MRaA0iLdSY9z4FwaAR_1O3MC-UzTlwxqU-wh1D_nrwBKd3kJD3PRWRHrSAMLHt96zFjNld5-P7r_ND3CY2JPVYngnDboFeMRL9o4xQkfqEshZ4Fi0_D-xgSzli59TDh9Qw8NmkHyE-l8E4xlBeFQmBONvgbqmvwppo-6cnQvfMp3v9Sk_747-JX4t_xj2_u9jFPn5wbdHCEl9b6roNOJqxJmzAv2G6XufihV7mTRPm-pTfIhZ5XCbI4XWg1wdtdB_mCylPzY6c3DWm4xTfED2cjvU8PvvRvYijz6b_1UIQvO9ahV2vRzRkwUkUmvT4_Z0NRAfKLTAt0fCVWY=w275-h333-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Must've been in the air yesterday. Frustrating day at my job, too. Wish I could've had a chair kip nap! Instead, I slept through my alarm today LOL.

:D:D
Ugh! :gaah: I hate when I do that... then I spend the whole day feeling like I need to catch up.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Call me crazy :crazy:... but I do take my TV kinda serious. I actually have a spreadsheet where I have all my fav shows listed with boxes numbered from 1-25... As I watch an episode, I check the box. Since I cancelled my Dish account, and watch all my TV online... this is the only way I can keep track of which ones I've watched already. :D

My list (This doesn't include all the Netflix/Hulu series I watch) ...

12 MONKEYS
CHICAGO FIRE
CHICAGO MED
CHICAGO JUSTICE
COLONY
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
DEADLIEST CATCH
DESIGNATED SURVIVOR
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD
GAME OF THRONES
HEARTLAND
HUMANS
HUNTED
LONGMIRE
MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT
MAFS - SECOND CHANCES
MIDNIGHT TEXAS
NASHVILLE
ONCE UPON A TIME
OUTLANDER
PRISON BREAK
QUANTICO
RIVERDALE
SCORPION
SHOOTER
SIX
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
SUN RECORDS
SUPERNATURAL
SURVIVOR
THE 100
THE BACHELOR
THE BACHELORETTE
THE BACHELOR IN PARADISE
THE GOOD DOCTOR *New
THE LAST SHIP
THE LOWE FILES
THE SON
THE VOICE
THE WALKING DEAD
THIS IS US
VIKINGS
ZOO
MOUNTAIN MEN
ALASKA THE LAST FRONTIER
ICE ROAD TRUCKERS
DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Call me crazy :crazy:... but I do take my TV kinda serious. I actually have a spreadsheet where I have all my fav shows listed with boxes numbered from 1-25... As I watch an episode, I check the box. Since I cancelled my Dish account, and watch all my TV online... this is the only way I can keep track of which ones I've watched already. :D

12 MONKEYS
CHICAGO FIRE
CHICAGO MED
CHICAGO JUSTICE
COLONY
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
DEADLIEST CATCH
DESIGNATED SURVIVOR
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD
GAME OF THRONES
HEARTLAND
HUMANS
HUNTED
LONGMIRE
MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT
MAFS - SECOND CHANCES
MIDNIGHT TEXAS
NASHVILLE
ONCE UPON A TIME
OUTLANDER
PRISON BREAK
QUANTICO
RIVERDALE
SCORPION
SHOOTER
SIX
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
SUN RECORDS
SUPERNATURAL
SURVIVOR
THE 100
THE BACHELOR
THE BACHELORETTE
THE BACHELOR IN PARADISE
THE GOOD DOCTOR *New
THE LAST SHIP
THE LOWE FILES
THE SON
THE VOICE
THE WALKING DEAD
THIS IS US
VIKINGS
ZOO
MOUNTAIN MEN
ALASKA THE LAST FRONTIER
ICE ROAD TRUCKERS
DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS
DAMN woman! I have a lot of shows set up between 2 DVRs. I thought my list was a lot. DAMN, woman!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good lord, and I thought I watched a lot of TV! :giggle:

These are the only ones for me:

Lucifer
Scorpion
Lethal Weapon
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Criminal Minds
Designated Survivor
Blind Spot
Gotham
Big Bang Theory
Elementary
and back from the dead... WILL & GRACE!!

I'm a big fan of David Boreanaz, so I'm willing to give one episode of his new show a view, but I doubt the subject matter will appeal to me -- navy SEALs... I'm really not interested in anything military. We DVRed that last night too, so we could watch it later with no commercials, but I can't say it really excites me. Not even with Boreanaz in it. :giggle:

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
... and here's a little something for the boys in the room ;)

d9889b07f6c5ba9f032ad6c648a223c9.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Last day of workation lol. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's a great show! (Jack Bauer for president! YEAH!! :giggle: ) But assholes put it up against Criminal Minds! Idiots! Thank god we have a DVR... we watched Criminal Minds' premiere last night, and recorded Designated Survivor to watch tonight... after Gotham-- and Will & Grace! YEAH! Let the hilarity ensue!!! :giggle:

I got TBBT, Young Sheldon, Designated Survivor, Will & Grace but I forgot Gotham!!! Hubby love it and won't watch anything new unless he sees the beginning. They'll replay I think.

Andria

Girl, I need to know how you do that. There are so many I need to DVR. PM me with your method, please? Seriously.

Holy Flying Cow!!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Girl, I need to know how you do that. There are so many I need to DVR. PM me with your method, please? Seriously.

Holy Flying Cow!!!
It's really not a secret... many stations air live or episodes online for free. And the ones that don't can be found on any one of a 1000 "watch online for free" sites. You just have to search for either the network to see if they stream live... or google the show with "watch online for free" behind it.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's really not a secret... many stations air live or episodes online for free. And the ones that don't can be found on any one of a 1000 "watch online for free" sites. You just have to search for either the network to see if they stream live... or google the show with "watch online for free" behind it.

What about the main channels; CBS. ABC, NBC...they want you to pay to play. If I'm going to record something I want it in HD. I'm willing to buy more external drives for PC streaming. I'll check them out. I find it hard to believe that there are so many "watch online for free" sites. But, you do it. So I guess I'll look into it. Chuck wants to cut our cable bill from $199 mo to only Internet for about $85 for super fast connection. He's a computer guy. He can't live without his Internet just like I can't live without my DVR HD.

@AndriaD What station, day and time is Gotham?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What about the main channels; CBS. ABC, NBC...they want you to pay to play. If I'm going to record something I want it in HD. I'm willing to buy more external drives for PC streaming. I'll check them out. I find it hard to believe that there are so many "watch online for free" sites. But, you do it. So I guess I'll look into it. Chuck wants to cut our cable bill from $199 mo to only Internet for about $85 for super fast connection. He's a computer guy. He can't live without his Internet just like I can't live without my DVR HD.

Gotham is on Thursdays now, Fox, 8pm Eastern.

My son turned me on to this phone app which lets you cast to your SmartTV, called Showbox. We got him caught up on 3 seasons of Gotham and 2 seasons of Lucifer, using that.

Dunno how other phones would work exactly, but on my ZTE, it's "Settings/Display/Cast" and turn on the switch... then the name of your SmartTV will appear -- on the TV's menu, turn on "screen mirroring" (ours is a Samsung TV) -- then tap the name of your TV on the phone's screen -- when it says connected, start Showbox, and search for the show you want. I think the DL for Showbox is one of those for which you have to DL it outside of the Playstore, so you might have to enable that option in your phone's settings.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Gotham is on Thursdays now, Fox, 8pm Eastern.

My son turned me on to this phone app which lets you cast to your SmartTV, called Showbox. We got him caught up on 3 seasons of Gotham and 2 seasons of Lucifer, using that.

Dunno how other phones would work exactly, but on my ZTE, it's "Settings/Display/Cast" and turn on the switch... then the name of your SmartTV will appear -- on the TV's menu, turn on "screen mirroring" (ours is a Samsung TV) -- then tap the name of your TV on the phone's screen -- when it says connected, start Showbox, and search for the show you want. I think the DL for Showbox is one of those for which you have to DL it outside of the Playstore, so you might have to enable that option in your phone's settings.

Andria

My 42" isn't a smart TV, but the 36" in my room is. I'm all hooked up via Wi-Fi on both my tablet and my phone. Sometimes Chuck will freak me and turn on my TV from his bedroom. Got Google Chrome also. I'll try Showbox. Thursdays at 8pm/5pm here. They probably moved it here somewhere from 7-9pm.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I took my napping pill thinking I was going to lay down. Nada. I'm waiting for 2 executed contracts tonight. Both clients on pins and needles. So, I'm kind of loopy. Think I should get in my recliner and watch some DRV that I missed this last 10 days.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I took my napping pill thinking I was going to lay down. Nada. I'm waiting for 2 executed contracts tonight. Both clients on pins and needles. So, I'm kind of loopy. Think I should get in my recliner and watch some DRV that I missed this last 10 days.

We celebrated 6 yrs of home ownership today, our very first home of our own. Ever heard of a VA loan closing in 26 days? :p It happened to us 6 yrs ago. :D Perfect time to buy, too, in 2011... what was $60k in 2011, is now assessed at $127.7k. :D

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I get the locals through a family members DTV account.
It's not downloading... it's all streaming.

VU Sponsors