Become a Patron!

DIY bull shoot thread.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Blueberry donut is the shit. Freakin lovin it.

Next time I may get a small dx version to try out. But this is phenomenal, been my all morning vape...oh so good with coffee.

Made three test batches from the top of my head and added each to a different tank. Hopefully I'll have some recipes to share with you all soon. :)
:bliss::confetti:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blueberry donut is the shit. Freakin lovin it.

Next time I may get a small dx version to try out. But this is phenomenal, been my all morning vape...oh so good with coffee.

Made three test batches from the top of my head and added each to a different tank. Hopefully I'll have some recipes to share with you all soon. :)
Glad you like it!
Enjoy the hell out of it.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Many people get intimidated by DIY.

It's not really hard or particularly expensive to get started, IF you don't go nuts like many of us do, in the beginning.

A few syringes, some flavorings, a little PG/VG and some nic. And you are off.

I may have placed a few more flavors in my cart... Lol. ;) I need more pg vg too.

One thing I've already learned...many of these flavors are already plenty sweet as they are from the bottle.

I taste that hint of nutmeg in the donut, just barely there on the exhale. Love it. Have to try cinnamon danish next.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It's not really hard or particularly expensive to get started, IF you don't go nuts like many of us do, in the beginning.

Agreed, with just some basic math skills, it's really easy. And you don't need to freak out about 100mg nic at first. Just a small bottle of 48 will do, same for the VG and PG and a few sample sizes of your favorite flavorings. A graduated cylinder, funnel, a few bottle and syringes and you're good to go. Or, if you're measuring everything in the syringes, you don't need the cylinder and can mix right in the bottles. Keep in mind that at 10% flavoring, 8 or 10ml samples go a long, long way.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Agreed, with just some basic math skills, it's really easy. And you don't need to freak out about 100mg nic at first. Just a small bottle of 48 will do, same for the VG and PG and a few sample sizes of your favorite flavorings. A graduated cylinder, funnel, a few bottle and syringes and you're good to go. Or, if you're measuring everything in the syringes, you don't need the cylinder and can mix right in the bottles. Keep in mind that at 10% flavoring, 8 or 10ml samples go a long, long way.

I got a cylinder right at the start, but I didn't start using it until recently, when I started mixing 50-60ml regularly. I still just use syringes for the flavors, straight into the bottle, but for mixing the base, which is the largest part of it, the cylinder is very helpful -- like, 25ml of PG, 7ml of VG, and usually about 1.5ml of nicotine... pour that into the bottle, then just add the flavorings with syringes.

But math skills aren't needed, thank god; that's what ejuice calculators are for. If any part of this required math skills, I'd still be smoking.

Andria

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may have placed a few more flavors in my cart... Lol. ;) I need more pg vg too.

One thing I've already learned...many of these flavors are already plenty sweet as they are from the bottle.

I taste that hint of nutmeg in the donut, just barely there on the exhale. Love it. Have to try cinnamon danish next.
That's why I said I don't add sweetener.

I vape with RDA's, but I still use a 70-80% VG. I avoid the max VG as it makes my lungs hurt/feel heavy. The VG is sweet anyway, so no need for sweeteners. Besides my dislike for "candy" flavors and the sweetness with comes with them.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a cylinder right at the start, but I didn't start using it until recently, when I started mixing 50-60ml regularly. I still just use syringes for the flavors, straight into the bottle, but for mixing the base, which is the largest part of it, the cylinder is very helpful -- like, 25ml of PG, 7ml of VG, and usually about 1.5ml of nicotine... pour that into the bottle, then just add the flavorings with syringes.

But math skills aren't needed, thank god; that's what ejuice calculators are for. If any part of this required math skills, I'd still be smoking.

Andria
Yep, I mix my 20/80 base in 100ml batches. Funnel and a cylinder and I can have 1 liter done and mixed in minutes. Then when mixing, same cylinder(s) I can just add the nic and flavor and fill the rest to the appropriate mark. Granted, you can do pretty much the same with a scale, but by weight which, although it may be more accurate, is a bit more time consuming, for me anyway.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just keep an 8oz base mixed up for my own stuff. Super fast for mixing samples, don't care that my nic might be a tad less. Even with that, I just mix it straight to the bottle. I keep my PG and VG in squeeze bottles. And like many of you, I see no need for sweeteners. The flavorings are plenty sweet on their own, some overly so.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's why I said I don't add sweetener.

I vape with RDA's, but I still use a 70-80% VG. I avoid the max VG as it makes my lungs hurt/feel heavy. The VG is sweet anyway, so no need for sweeteners. Besides my dislike for "candy" flavors and the sweetness with comes with them.

You did mention that didn't you? You were right. I didn't add any to the blueberry donut one tho.

Had to use this strawberry ripe very sparingly. It packs the flavor. Freaking tasty.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I mix my 20/80 base in 100ml batches. Funnel and a cylinder and I can have 1 liter done and mixed in minutes. Then when mixing, same cylinder(s) I can just add the nic and flavor and fill the rest to the appropriate mark. Granted, you can do pretty much the same with a scale, but by weight which, although it may be more accurate, is a bit more time consuming, for me anyway.

I will *never* grok measuring liquids by weight, just as I don't buy milk by weight; I buy it by the gallon! You use liquid measures to measure liquids; you use weight to measure dry solids. That's kinda why they HAVE different measures, because different substances must be measured in different ways. It just seems ridiculous to me. I don't buy 10 lbs of milk, and I don't buy a gallon of bacon. The sterling system does get a bit complicated, since there are ounces, and fluid ounces, but that just serves to prove -- you measure liquids by FLUID ounces, which become cups and pints and quarts and gallons. I'm very, very slowly becoming more conversant with metrics, since I started vaping, but I still keep a conversion chart on the wall next to all my vape stuff -- so if I forget that a half-ounce is about 15ml, or an ounce about 30ml, I can refer to it quickly.

But spend YET MORE money to buy a scale, to measure liquids? How utterly ridiculous. That's why I bought a cylinder (mine's just 50ml) and a whole bunch of different-sized syringes -- to measure liquids.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At least there's no wrong way to DIY. Everyone can tailor to fit their own preferences.
Absolutely. I mix and match. Certain things are just quicker and make more sense by volume, others it's easier (and more precise) in grams. But that's me, there's no wrong way to do it. Well, I suppose if you put 9ml of 100mg in a 30ml instead of 0.9ml, but other than errors, there's no wrong method as long as you keep the same method.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I put off DIY juice for at least a year thinking it was going to be difficult. Once I began with my syringes and beakers found it to be as simple as you make it. I make my tobacs 100mls at a time then blend some of this and that together in a 50ml jug, vape it then make some more. I have such a variety of tobacco that I make it so every juice I blend is a bit different, been doing it this way for almost 2 years now and a happy KISS vaper :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I put off DIY juice for at least a year thinking it was going to be difficult. Once I began with my syringes and beakers found it to be as simple as you make it. I make my tobacs 100mls at a time then blend some of this and that together in a 50ml jug, vape it then make some more. I have such a variety of tobacco that I make it so every juice I blend is a bit different, been doing it this way for almost 2 years now and a happy KISS vaper :)
I'm glad you jumped in the water.

Some people just don't want to fool with it. And if they don't, that's cool. But some just think that DIY stuff is too complicated, too time consuming, etc. It isn't.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my dx bavarian cream flavoring in.

Its really thin and not sweet at all. Is this normal?

My other flavorings from another vendor were thick and sweet. Powerful. But these are like water thin and not very strong smelling. :(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got my dx bavarian cream flavoring in.

Its really thin and not sweet at all. Is this normal?

My other flavorings from another vendor were thick and sweet. Powerful. But these are like water thin and not very strong smelling. :(

Thin is normal, yes. And keep in mind that TFA flavorings are building blocks, not the whole bldg. They're meant to be "stacked together" to build things, using other flavors, sweetener, etc. I can only think of one of TFA's that's actually good all by itself: the banana nut bread.

Andria

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thin is normal, yes. And keep in mind that TFA flavorings are building blocks, not the whole bldg. They're meant to be "stacked together" to build things, using other flavors, sweetener, etc. I can only think of one of TFA's that's actually good all by itself: the banana nut bread.

Andria

I ordered tfa dx banana cream from another vendor and it was thick and sweet. The one I got today was the dx bavarian tfa and its thin like extract.

Even the flavour art ones I got today are thin like extract youd get from the grocery store.

Thank you Andria, was worried my flavors were messed up or something.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered tfa dx banana cream from another vendor and it was thick and sweet. The one I got today was the dx bavarian tfa and its thin like extract.

Even the flavour art ones I got today are thin like extract youd get from the grocery store.

Thank you Andria, was worried my flavors were messed up or something.

That makes me wonder if that other vendor is doing something to them, or maybe they've just been sitting for a while, because all the TFA flavors I've gotten, whether from BCV, ECX, WizLabs, or direct from TPA/TFA, have been thin -- they're in PG, which is almost as thin as water. I even wondered if you might be in a cold climate, but OK this time of year should be nearly as hot as it is here. :D Some of the TFA flavors are sweeter than others; Vanilla Swirl comes to mind, and definitely the banana nut bread. I think the DX Bavarian is a bit sweet, but not as sweet as the Vanilla Swirl.

One thing I *have* noticed though; when I've bought the 4oz (120ml) sizes directly from TPA/TFA, they have a bit of an alcohol smell. I figured it's because they're fresher, so the alcohol smell hasn't had time to wear off. I last bought my DX Bavarian and Vanilla Swirl that way, and noticed the alcohol smell. I'm thinking that the fresher they are, the thinner and less-sweet; sweetener seems to "ripen" over time, becoming more noticeable the longer it sits. This effect is more pronounced in actual mixed ejuice, but I suppose it could also be the case with the sweeter flavors.

As far as I know, FlavourArt flavors are also in PG, so they should also be thin.

Andria

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That makes me wonder if that other vendor is doing something to them, or maybe they've just been sitting for a while, because all the TFA flavors I've gotten, whether from BCV, ECX, WizLabs, or direct from TPA/TFA, have been thin -- they're in PG, which is almost as thin as water. I even wondered if you might be in a cold climate, but OK this time of year should be nearly as hot as it is here. :D Some of the TFA flavors are sweeter than others; Vanilla Swirl comes to mind, and definitely the banana nut bread. I think the DX Bavarian is a bit sweet, but not as sweet as the Vanilla Swirl.

One thing I *have* noticed though; when I've bought the 4oz (120ml) sizes directly from TPA/TFA, they have a bit of an alcohol smell. I figured it's because they're fresher, so the alcohol smell hasn't had time to wear off. I last bought my DX Bavarian and Vanilla Swirl that way, and noticed the alcohol smell. I'm thinking that the fresher they are, the thinner and less-sweet; sweetener seems to "ripen" over time, becoming more noticeable the longer it sits. This effect is more pronounced in actual mixed ejuice, but I suppose it could also be the case with the sweeter flavors.

As far as I know, FlavourArt flavors are also in PG, so they should also be thin.

Andria

Oh ok, then that's probably why they have this alcohol smell lol.

I put a drop of that bav cream on my finger to taste test it and it has a super strong alcohol twang, but isn't very sweet. Good thing I have a bottle of sweetener. My dx banana cream is sweet and rich. I mixed it at 10% standalone and I loves it. No vomit taste. That's why I was expecting the bavarian to be sweet I think. :p

These may be fresh and they may ripen after I mix them up with the base. ;) I'll try it. I can't wait to get home and mix up something lol.

I will be adding vanilla swirl to my next order. :p

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The last ingrdient of my tfa bav cream is water. That's probably part if the concentrate tho. It has flavoring, pg, and water.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The last ingrdient of my tfa bav cream is water. That's probably part if the concentrate tho. It has flavoring, pg, and water.

Yes -- chemically, PG is a type of alcohol -- the '-ol' ending denotes that. Not the same as ethyl alcohol, not even close (thank god, or I probably couldn't use it!), but I'm thinking that an alcohol smell is probably not that unusual -- the smell I get from the bottle of PG reminds me of a doctor's office, that "antiseptic" type of smell. I've used some of the flavoring that I got in those 4oz bottles, and there's no taste of it.

Andria

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes -- chemically, PG is a type of alcohol -- the '-ol' ending denotes that. Not the same as ethyl alcohol, not even close (thank god, or I probably couldn't use it!), but I'm thinking that an alcohol smell is probably not that unusual -- the smell I get from the bottle of PG reminds me of a doctor's office, that "antiseptic" type of smell. I've used some of the flavoring that I got in those 4oz bottles, and there's no taste of it.

Andria

Do you take off the drip tip and stick the syringe in the bottle to measure? Or do you measure the drops from the tip?

I think I'll keep these little 10ml plastic bottles for reuse. :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you take off the drip tip and stick the syringe in the bottle to measure? Or do you measure the drops from the tip?

Well... since I started out with the small bottles (as most probably do), I've kept the 15ml glass bottles I initially got from TPA/TFA, and I use out of those; large bottles that I buy, I never stick a syringe in, but pour some into the smaller bottles -- which not only protects the larger bottles from ANY adulteration, but also lets me keep the large bottles in the lower cabinet, and the smaller ones on my 2-tier whirligig thingy in the upper cabinet -- I've got so many flavors now, I could never keep large bottles on that thing, there's just no room.

For the small plastic bottles that I still buy from other manufacturers (FA, INW, LA, molinberry), I pop the dropper tip out and just stick the syringe in -- I figure, even if they get slightly adulterated, I'll get thru them fast enough that it won't really matter.

But I do take care to make sure my syringes are well-rinsed -- after each flavor, I flush the syringe *RIGHT AWAY* 5-10 times (depending on the strength of the flavor) with VERY HOT water, then 3-5 times with filtered water, so I keep down any mineral deposits in the syringes (we have a reverse-osmosis filter at our kitchen sink, which makes that very easy). If I didn't have that filtration right at the tap, I'd use distilled water for that step. Our water here is very hard, and mineral deposits would render the syringes unusable very quickly.

Keeping the small bottles up top to use from, does often add a step to a mixing session -- first making sure that I have sufficient quantity in the smaller bottles for whatever I'm mixing. But it's worth it to me, to protect the larger quantity from adulteration.

Andria

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well... since I started out with the small bottles (as most probably do), I've kept the 15ml glass bottles I initially got from TPA/TFA, and I use out of those; large bottles that I buy, I never stick a syringe in, but pour some into the smaller bottles -- which not only protects the larger bottles from ANY adulteration, but also lets me keep the large bottles in the lower cabinet, and the smaller ones on my 2-tier whirligig thingy in the upper cabinet -- I've got so many flavors now, I could never keep large bottles on that thing, there's just no room.

For the small plastic bottles that I still buy from other manufacturers (FA, INW, LA, molinberry), I pop the dropper tip out and just stick the syringe in -- I figure, even if they get slightly adulterated, I'll get thru them fast enough that it won't really matter.

But I do take care to make sure my syringes are well-rinsed -- after each flavor, I flush the syringe *RIGHT AWAY* 5-10 times (depending on the strength of the flavor) with VERY HOT water, then 3-5 times with filtered water, so I keep down any mineral deposits in the syringes (we have a reverse-osmosis filter at our kitchen sink, which makes that very easy). If I didn't have that filtration right at the tap, I'd use distilled water for that step. Our water here is very hard, and mineral deposits would render the syringes unusable very quickly.

Keeping the small bottles up top to use from, does often add a step to a mixing session -- first making sure that I have sufficient quantity in the smaller bottles for whatever I'm mixing. But it's worth it to me, to protect the larger quantity from adulteration.

Andria

That seems like a really good idea. Mine from bcf came in 10ml plastic with drip tips and a cap. I've got a few glass 15ml bottles that I may have to add to when I get the bigger bottles of my favorites.

Our water is hard too so I should probably use distilled water to rinse as well.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That seems like a really good idea. Mine from bcf came in 10ml plastic with drip tips and a cap. I've got a few glass 15ml bottles that I may have to add to when I get the bigger bottles of my favorites.

Our water is hard too so I should probably use distilled water to rinse as well.

Yeah I used those 10ml plastics as my "smaller bottles" for a long time, but when I finally got 2 15ml glass bottles from TPA/TFA, those 2 became my DX bavarian and vanilla swirl bottles. For the INW shisha strawberry, I buy those in 100ml bottles, and keep a 30ml glass bottle to use from, I use so much of that stuff. :D (like 15% of every bottle of my strawberry & cream!). Capella's small plastic is 13ml, and though I do buy that Sweet Cream flavor in larger sizes now, I just use the 13ml plastic when I'm mixing. I also keep another 13ml plastic of Sweet Cream with the dropper tip IN, to use in food -- it's a godsend for a low-fat diet! Just 2 drops makes coffee with 2% milk taste and smell like it's got real cream in it! :)

Andria

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You can also just pull the plunger out and then put the flavoring drops into the open top of the syringe.
(plug the bottom of the syringe, (or needle tip), while doing this).
Insert bottom end of syringe into mixing bottle first, then install the plunger.
You don't need to worry about washing the syringe between flavors that way.

Careful of certain flavors in a plastic syringe as they will melt the rubber on the plunger, doesn't taste very good.
TFA Ripe Banana, some Cinnamons, and Pineapple, are a few if I remember correctly.

I ordered some 1ml glass syringes early on so I didn't need to worry about it.
But using a cheapo scale now so it doesn't matter anymore.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can also just pull the plunger out and then put the flavoring drops into the open top of the syringe.
Insert bottom end of syringe into mixing bottle first, then install the plunger.

Careful of certain flavors in a plastic syringe as they will melt the rubber on the plunger, doesn't taste very good.
TFA Ripe Banana, some Cinnamons, and Pineapple, are a few if I remember correctly.

Yeah that shisha strawberry has eaten quite a few of the rubber seals on syringes. :D That's what made me get in the habit of doing the rinsing right away, instead of waiting till it's all done -- if I do that with the shisha strawberry, that syringe is toast. The dx bavarian and vanilla swirl don't seem to destroy syringes, but they do smell quite strongly, so I like to get those rinsed right away too, and sometimes I even use some diluted alcohol in those, because of the strong odor. But using even diluted alcohol shortens the lifespan of those rubber seals, so mostly I don't bother with that anymore.

Andria

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What a great idea. :) Thank you for sharing those tricks.

May I ask where you got a glass syringe? That would come in handy, I've got really strong flavors.

I generally have a cup of water and after plunging the flavors in the bottle I draw up and fill the syringe with water and leave it in the cup. When I'm done mixing the bottle I clean them out with hot dish water and rinse well.

Scales sound easier, except for the math involved with the weight of each individual ingredient. :p

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I used those 10ml plastics as my "smaller bottles" for a long time, but when I finally got 2 15ml glass bottles from TPA/TFA, those 2 became my DX bavarian and vanilla swirl bottles. For the INW shisha strawberry, I buy those in 100ml bottles, and keep a 30ml glass bottle to use from, I use so much of that stuff. :D (like 15% of every bottle of my strawberry & cream!). Capella's small plastic is 13ml, and though I do buy that Sweet Cream flavor in larger sizes now, I just use the 13ml plastic when I'm mixing. I also keep another 13ml plastic of Sweet Cream with the dropper tip IN, to use in food -- it's a godsend for a low-fat diet! Just 2 drops makes coffee with 2% milk taste and smell like it's got real cream in it! :)

Andria

I'm snagging some of these tricks lol. And I'm gonna try some bavarian in my coffee now. I'm on the low carb lifestyle and the lack of sugar is horridly unbearable and maddening at times.

I drool when I treat myself to an apple, tastes like candy.. And melon? I'm all like Ooo... Yum. :p lmao.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh my damn... These bullcity flavors are tasty when mixed with the nic and base. Fa is very yummy.
:inlove:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm snagging some of these tricks lol. And I'm gonna try some bavarian in my coffee now. I'm on the low carb lifestyle and the lack of sugar is horridly unbearable and maddening at times.

I drool when I treat myself to an apple, tastes like candy.. And melon? I'm all like Ooo... Yum. :p lmao.

On a low-carb diet, I'd probably starve, since I have to eat low-fat. :giggle: And going without SUGAR? Nuh uh, never. :D

I never tried any bavarian in coffee, but then I don't really like "flavored" coffee, except for an occasional mocha; if I drink coffee at all (rarely, but now and then I take a wild hair for it), it has a lot of milk, and a little sugar; frankly I prefer coffee with milk than cream, but 2% milk is just so... thin. One drop of CAP Sweet Cream helps to make up for that.

Andria

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On a low-carb diet, I'd probably starve, since I have to eat low-fat. :giggle: And going without SUGAR? Nuh uh, never. :D

I never tried any bavarian in coffee, but then I don't really like "flavored" coffee, except for an occasional mocha; if I drink coffee at all (rarely, but now and then I take a wild hair for it), it has a lot of milk, and a little sugar; frankly I prefer coffee with milk than cream, but 2% milk is just so... thin. One drop of CAP Sweet Cream helps to make up for that.

Andria
Me too. Closest I come to "flavored" coffee is sprinkling some fresh ground cinnamon in with the grounds before brewing.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@AndriaD, it can be difficult cutting out sugar, but splenda helps. I was a sugarholic and had to get on the low carb for health reasons. :D

Don't know how grumpy I'd be without coffee. I love it the way it is, but with vanilla extract and spice... Oh it's like the cherry and pecans on the whipped cream. Almond extract is also delicious in it.

@KDodds, that is good, so is a tad of apple pie spice in the grounds. The vanilla extract goes a very long way. If you like vanilla you might enjoy it. :)

This leads me to my next question. What are yalls fave coffee flaves for mixing?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@AndriaD, it can be difficult cutting out sugar, but splenda helps. I was a sugarholic and had to get on the low carb for health reasons. :D

Don't know how grumpy I'd be without coffee. I love it the way it is, but with vanilla extract and spice... Oh it's like the cherry and pecans on the whipped cream. Almond extract is also delicious in it.

@KDodds, that is good, so is a tad of apple pie spice in the grounds. The vanilla extract goes a very long way. If you like vanilla you might enjoy it. :)

This leads me to my next question. What are yalls fave coffee flaves for mixing?
This is a recipe that HIC found on an Italian website with no author to attribute, I call it Cuban Caramel Espresso:

2% Espresso FA
2% Caramel FA
2% Cuban Supreme FA
I sometimes add 1% Butterscotch FA for a little extra sweet and caramel.
I don't really taste the Cuban, it adds a little extra edge to the espresso.
You can mix in your favorite cream, I don't since I drink my coffee black. With the hours I keep, I think my blood type is C for coffee.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a recipe that HIC found on an Italian website with no author to attribute, I call it Cuban Caramel Espresso:

2% Espresso FA
2% Caramel FA
2% Cuban Supreme FA
I sometimes add 1% Butterscotch FA for a little extra sweet and caramel.
I don't really taste the Cuban, it adds a little extra edge to the espresso.
You can mix in your favorite cream, I don't since I drink my coffee black. With the hours I keep, I think my blood type is C for coffee.

C for coffee or caffeine? Lol.

This sounds tasty, I'll add these flavors in my next purchase. Thank you for posting it up.

Hics creamsicles recipe is amazing, can't wait to try this one too. ;)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
May I ask where you got a glass syringe? That would come in handy, I've got really strong flavors.

Got them off ebay, the ones from china are way cheaper than anything I could find in US.
Bought 3 just in case I broke one.
Got the Luer Lock type because I attach a small blunt tip needle.
The other "push on" type will sometimes blow the needle off the end of the syringe making a fine mess.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where do you guys find your ina shisha strawberry? I've got an order at wizard labs and they have inawera strawberry wild or just strawberry but I'm not seeing a shisha strawberry.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure, I've seen it in recipes that I'd like to try.

I'm currently in love with tfa strawberry
I'm not sure, I've seen it in recipes that I'd like to try.

I'm currently in love with tfa strawberry ripe.
Iam curious about inawera cost more most of the time that means its better. And is that the strawberry glaze ive herd about.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iam curious about inawera cost more most of the time that means its better. And is that the strawberry glaze ive herd about.

I'm not sure, but the tfa strawberry ripe is delicious at 10% standalone to me. I'm going to try it at 5% because it is so rich and yummy.

Forgot banana yes or no. Fav if you have one.

My favorite banana is the only one I had in my order lol, tfa dx banana cream @ 10% also standalone. No sweetener was needed in that mix. Its a rich and creamy banana dessert vape all by itself. But it may be too strong for some at that percentage.

I use a base of 50/50 on the vg/pg ratio @ 3mg nic and have been vaping around 20 - 25 watts on my subox mini kit with a .5 ohm vertical coil. I think it has alot to do with wattage and personal taste.

We warned ya ;)

Haha, yes mam you did. :vino:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where do you guys find your ina shisha strawberry? I've got an order at wizard labs and they have inawera strawberry wild or just strawberry but I'm not seeing a shisha strawberry.

I get all my INW flavors at e-aromashop.com -- Polish site, but they offer english, and dollar currency; they have the VERY best prices on both the 10ml and 100ml sizes, and they even offer liters, but I can't afford that much at once. :D Their shipping is reasonable; registered airmail is $5-ish, taks about 10 days. The next level up is $10-ish, and takes about 5 days. And unlike EVERY US vendor, they don't rebottle; everything is in original INW packaging, which is why i stopped buying INW at bullcity.

INW flavors tend to be much stronger than other brands, so their slightly higher price is worth it, but for something that costly, I want original packaging; no risk of weakening or adulteration.

Andria

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get all my INW flavors at e-aromashop.com -- Polish site, but they offer english, and dollar currency; they have the VERY best prices on both the 10ml and 100ml sizes, and they even offer liters, but I can't afford that much at once. :D Their shipping is reasonable; registered airmail is $5-ish, taks about 10 days. The next level up is $10-ish, and takes about 5 days. And unlike EVERY US vendor, they don't rebottle; everything is in original INW packaging, which is why i stopped buying INW at bullcity.

INW flavors tend to be much stronger than other brands, so their slightly higher price is worth it, but for something that costly, I want original packaging; no risk of weakening or adulteration.

Andria
I appreciate that know few people that order bullcity. Going to order couple of inawera flavors Monday. Iam look into the site you gave me. Not a bad shipping rate at all.

VU Sponsors