Become a Patron!

Doge V2 Build

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
First time building on a actual rda. I have done rtas (gct with rebuildable head) but never a rda. Will be running a Sony VTC 4 in a copper smpl. Got 20 guage kanthal a1 & cotton bacon version 2.0 on way and want mega massive clouds. Also have 80w box it will be used on every now and then. Thanks in advance.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Didnt exactly awnser my question at all. I am asking what ohm number I should shoot for to bellow clouds but still killer flavor. I am thinking 0.14 with 20 awg kanthal or even 24 nichrome.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got dual 24g nichrome plated with .8 flat kanthal 5 wraps i forget ohms but its beast mode sitting in my doge v2.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
0.8 is like 19 awg right? I know 0.65 is 22. i got some 20 on the way Imma try to double twist it. Only thing is my coiler wont accept anything bigger than like 18 i think. I know a guy running a Goliath with. 2 quad twist 24 and 8 wraps on his 500w custom box. I actually watched him totally fog out a vape shop with 2 puffs maybe 3 seconds long. No idea how the hell his lungs hold so damn much.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got dual 24g nichrome plated with .8 flat kanthal 5 wraps i forget ohms but its beast mode sitting in my doge v2.
Is that a single coil or not? And that is about 16 guage size right? If the holes will hold it I will triple twist my 20 guage over some 18 even. Yes, I the kinda guy who will end up blowing not just my hand off but blow my damn fool self up as well as the entire neighborhood. Honestly speaking, no joking, I got a brand new riding mower battery and some 10. guage zero oxygen cable with gold plated ring. terminals. Looking for a badass 510 that can handle something this extreme but gonna build it all into a mod. No damn way I will go over the 440 Amps this thing has available. And before you say OMG YOU ARE A DUMBASS I am also waiting for my life insurance to kick in. My buddy said I can use his Goliath to test it out. If/when I do the build I will post pix and videos for all yall to see. If I dont pull through.....,I will have have it where someone else does. Yea, Im extreme.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
.8 can be done with much smaller guage wire...im .7 with 28g on a simple patriot clone...i can go below .5 if i want with 28g or even lower.

Flavor is subjective and a general direction to flavor to go in is more wraps on the coil if it fits without touching anything it shouldnt and causing failure.

What juice you use also determines flavor...what wattage you use determines flavor...how its wicked can also make a difference....a whole shit load of things to figure out and experiment with before you find the flavor YOU like.

Maybe learn a little more about your safety and start out with a more simple build till you get the hang of that first and work your way up to "show off" status.

20 different people will give you 20 different answers as they know what works for them and not you.

Keep in mind a thinner wire will ramp up faster and put less strain on your battery giving you a less chance of failure and possible injury.

By the way the maximum wattage you will ever see on that SMPL is 75w and thats the at the max limit of 30 amps with your single sony vtc4 you plan to use.

As neunerball was pointing out to you was a site to figure out the lowest ohm you can build within your batteries capabilty so you dont possibly injure yourself or anyone around you trying to "show off" like you mentioned on another thread was your intention.
..im glad to see you raised you ohm level target however as your previous target of less than .10 ohm was sort of unrealistic and frankly stupid...anything less than .2ohm is actually nut case territory.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What limits the SMPL to 75watts and what other tube mods will let me go above 80w? I got a 80w box so the smpl is useless to me otherwise. Local shop owner was the one who told me a copper hybrid would get me above the 80w mark as long as I run hi amp batteries.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On a single battery mech mod such as your smpl, your wattage will be determined by the voltage of your battery and the ohms of your coil...If im not mistaken, with a .2 ohm coil thats 75w which will draw the maximum amperage from your battery which is 30 amps...There is a reason why the higher wattage box mods are dual battery and not single battery...you have a limit with one battery..(75 watts)..2 batteries in mechanical and even regulated mods share the load and make going higher much much safer. But you still need to air caution with how low the ohms are...below .2 is really pushing your luck 10 fold compared to above .2 in pretty much any mod.

You said your friend has this "500w mod"...ask him how many batteries are in it...im sure its not just one battery and certainly not an 18650....even 2 batteries might deliver 200w in a "regulated" mod...having a chip is different than a straight up mechanical when it comes to power output...150w is the max for a mechanical with 2 18650 30 amp batteries.

Mod competitions use 1 18650 battery in a tube mod for the most part and im not sure what youre looking for with more but its not realistic with one battery..youll have 75 watts within the maximum limits of your battery...wanna push your luck then go ahead and build lower to "show off"...just remember someone tried to steer you away from it.

You want 150w?...get a dual 18650 mechanical box mod with a mosfet or buy a sigelei 150w box mod...you can have one for 70 dollars or less now days...some are selling for 60

There is a dual 18650 mechanical box mod selling in the hardware section now for $40 bucks.

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly Mike H. You can "blow mad clouds" with safer builds guy. You wanna use a tube mod for that. Then I would suggest getting a tube mod that carries 22650 batteries. 18650 sub ohm will blow your face off if not done correctly. Stick to box mods and use steam engine for resourcing. Don't become another statistic.....

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My friend is running 4 18650s in series. I mostly want to run this setup for showing off every now and then and for said competitions. I have a m80 with gct tank and rba head i run as my regular device and a ego one 2200 when out and about. Got a Doge V2 on way now and its what I want the smpl for. I am pretty new to the whole rda & mech scene. Ive ran mechs and rdas just never togather. I appreciate the info. Plan on ordering the VMesh in next month or so guess I will hold off on the insane builds til i get it since its a 75A "Regulated Mechanical"

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Keep building on decks till you feel comfortable going lower. Don't just jump right into sub ohming it can be dangerous to those without the tools and the knowledge. Like another member said use steam engine and always have an ohm meter handy for your builds.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly Mike H. You can "blow mad clouds" with safer builds guy. You wanna use a tube mod for that. Then I would suggest getting a tube mod that carries 22650 batteries. 18650 sub ohm will blow your face off if not done correctly. Stick to box mods and use steam engine for resourcing. Don't become another statistic.....
From my research current 26650 batteries have even mostly lower amp limits than 18650s. I know Vamped has one they claim is 60amp but I seen a few tested in person and 2 only hit 28 and third hit 33 amps. I am sure there are a few good ones out there but guys on ecr and ecf were the ones who told me 26650 mods cannot handle loads 18650s can.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.11 and .12 is my sweet spot with vaping. Usually I use 6-7 wrap duals on my doge x. I always use box mods. When I was on tube mods I would do single coil builds. With 10 or more wraps.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep building on decks till you feel comfortable going lower. Don't just jump right into sub ohming it can be dangerous to those without the tools and the knowledge. Like another member said use steam engine and always have an ohm meter handy for your builds.
My gct is running 0.33 right this sec with current build and thats about as big (low ohm) as I can fit in it and still wick it and as soon as I can find the rebuildable clr head for my ego one in a single piece. I have always used a ohms law calculator for building. I havent ran anything above 0.5 in quite a while now but like I said, I have no experience with a rda on a mech. Guess I can always put the m80 in mech mode and play with it that way since itll shutdown if batt is stressed and I can see what I can get the hang and feel for really low builds.

Last edited:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
.11 and .12 is my sweet spot with vaping. Usually I use 6-7 wrap duals on my doge x. I always use box mods. When I was on tube mods I would do single coil builds. With 10 or more wraps.
I guess until I get the vmesh I'll hold off on the 0.12-0.15 builds except when I use my m80

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you want good rdas definitely doges, mutation x v4 us quite nice also. A buddy of mine also said twisted messes and velocity are great rdas. But are costly. They do have clones though

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I need is 70 watts. Going above that to me isn't enjoying a good vape. At 70 watts I can chuck all day with no worries and enjoy the flavor. The higher you go the more you burn

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a Doge V2 (authentic) on way to me now. I got the hang of building now but really didnt know how low to go on the smpl and doge. Think Imma run the doge on my m80 for a while and my gct on the smpl until I get it down to second nature. Also, are the between rda and mod volt meters worth getting? To be honest I at first was gonna just use the ohm reader on the m80 to test the builds but the guy I am ordering the SMPL, VTC4, etc from is tossing in a amp reader for free. Not bad for $30 for it all. Was really leary at the price considering it has a genuine vtc pack or cotton bacon v2.0, wire and Kuro Koiler until I see how he had price broke down.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want good rdas definitely doges, mutation x v4 us quite nice also. A buddy of mine also said twisted messes and velocity are great rdas. But are costly. They do have clones though
I plan on getting a complete authentic Mutation setup (mod & rda) but not for a while. I have quite of few setups I plan to get but its gonna take years to collect it all.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You sure they are authentic vtc 4s? Those bad boys get copied all the time as authentics. Between rda? What do you mean?

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All I need is 70 watts. Going above that to me isn't enjoying a good vape. At 70 watts I can chuck all day with no worries and enjoy the flavor. The higher you go the more you burn

If 18650 mods only push 75w safely and anything above 70 isnt enjoyable, what kind of setups do they use in competitions. Local shop that host them require single 18650 mechs and they supply the batteries.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You sure they are authentic vtc 4s? Those bad boys get copied all the time as authentics. Between rda? What do you mean?
It screws into the 510 and you screw the rda/tank into it so you can just hit the button and see the current light up. He guarntees them and has a pretty big review list (like 177 people) praising them as real and awesome. I figure i will take the batt to a few reputable shops and have them look it over before it even put it in the mod. I got a authentic vtc5 right this sec 4 foot from me in a Sig Magic Wand but its flat top and this magic wand requires a button top (I am guessing since my button top 18650 for my game cam powers it up)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's my preference. I'm not saying it's impossible or not enjoyable for others. I just prefer it lol. Competition mods with single tubes they usually do single coil setups with low ohms. I don't compete so I don't know what they use. I know competitions use the thickest vg juice out there. Usually doesn't have much flavor. That's for the cloud production

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Liion wholesale has authentic batteries. You should look into them as a source for good batteries. Efest I hear are just rewrapped. Be careful what you get from people. I mean if you trust the guy I guess go for it....

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That explains a lot. The shop provides battery and liquid. I been using highest vg ratios I can get since feb for that reason. I just have them add a little extra flavor.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anything go to your shop and ask around. For the mos part shop owners and workers will NOT do crazy low sub ohm builds for you as that can be a liability to them. But I'm sure if you asked they could tell you how to go about it safely of course.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Liion wholesale has authentic batteries. You should look into them as a source for good batteries. Efest I hear are just rewrapped. Be careful what you get from people. I mean if you trust the guy I guess go for it....
Well battery is $7.99 and has free shipping. Well, everything he offers has free shipping.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Price sounds good to me

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If anything go to your shop and ask around. For the mos part shop owners and workers will NOT do crazy low sub ohm builds for you as that can be a liability to them. But I'm sure if you asked they could tell you how to go about it safely of course.

One shop that moved (guess I can always go to the empy store and read sign in window where they moved) actually had free lessons for cloud chasing and coil building, another refuses to help or give advice. Their motto is if you need advice you dont need to attempt it, another says they cant give advice, instruction, pointers etc instead they offer to sell ya a 0.6 coil for $5 each.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah figured as much. Go to cloud competitions as an observer. Meet people there and talk about builds. Then eventually muster up and ask how they build for competitions.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well battery is $7.99 and has free shipping. Well, everything he offers has free shipping.

Good thing is if its not authentic I can always file a chargeback/claim on them. Just gotta find a shop that will check it for me since I have no idea how without charging me $20 like the one that sells the prebuilt 0.6s for $5 charges. They also sell the spring button cherry bombers for like $80-$90

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From my research current 26650 batteries have even mostly lower amp limits than 18650s. I know Vamped has one they claim is 60amp but I seen a few tested in person and 2 only hit 28 and third hit 33 amps. I am sure there are a few good ones out there but guys on ecr and ecf were the ones who told me 26650 mods cannot handle loads 18650s can.
26650 batteries are more for capacity with still close to 30 amps which is what many 18650 battery users wish we had..More capacity...would be nice to have a 3000mah 30 amp in an 18650 but its not going to happen anytime soon...youll notice on 18650 batteries the higher the mah gets( to a certain degree ) the lower the amps get...The Sony VTC5 was so popular at one point because it was claimed a 30 amp battery and has 2600mah when really its a 20 amp cell that can handle 30 amps but only at a certain temperature which we cant control in a mod.

On your friends box mod using 4 18650's i can see where he can use a tremendous amount of watts (although major overkill) ...with 4 of them each battery is only seeing 1/4 of the load...so he can crank it up higher than he can possibly vape at and still not worry about the batteries pretty much.

Most that use a sigelei 150w box mods only need to use 20 amp batteries and can still be safe at low ohms because they share the load as mentioned...they can use a full 30 amps and still have headroom and not worry about it..you cant do that on a single battery mech mod....you could on a dual battery mech mod however, like i was saying.

Better to be safe than sorry, man.

Are you aware the smpl is a hybrid type mod and even more care is needed than a standard mod?

On a hybrid model, the atty makes direct contact to the batterys positive post or whatever you are using and, if you chose an improper atty you will have a big problem on your hands.

Only chose an atty with an adjustable firing pin or one that protrudes a good amount from the threads.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah figured as much. Go to cloud competitions as an observer. Meet people there and talk about builds. Then eventually muster up and ask how they build for competitions.
Isnt it funny how these shops just think when time comes for you to go from tanks to rdas you magically wake up knowing everything their is to know everything their is to know.c

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trial and error bro. Gotta do the builds on your own to find out what you like. YouTube honestly helped me out quite a bit when I was starting out.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Although I had friends who built for me before I dove in myself with building. I started out using a k100 single tube mod with a patriot rda. Single coil 24 g with 10 wraps I believe

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
26650 batteries are more for capacity with still close to 30 amps which is what many 18650 battery users wish we had..More capacity...would be nice to have a 3000mah 30 amp in an 18650 but its not going to happen anytime soon...youll notice on 18650 batteries the higher the mah gets( to a certain degree ) the lower the amps get...The Sony VTC5 was so popular at one point because it was claimed a 30 amp battery and has 2600mah when really its a 20 amp cell that can handle 30 amps but only at a certain temperature which we cant control in a mod.

On your friends box mod using 4 18650's i can see where he can use a tremendous amount of watts (although major overkill) ...with 4 of them each battery is only seeing 1/4 of the load...so he can crank it up higher than he can possibly vape at and still not worry about the batteries pretty much.

Most that use a sigelei 150w box mods only need to use 20 amp batteries and can still be safe at low ohms because they share the load as mentioned...they can use a full 30 amps and still have headroom and not worry about it..you cant do that on a single battery mech mod....you could on a dual battery mech mod however, like i was saying.

Better to be safe than sorry, man.

Are you aware the smpl is a hybrid type mod and even more care is needed than a standard mod?

On a hybrid model, the atty makes direct contact to the batterys positive post or whatever you are using and, if you chose an improper atty you will have a big problem on your hands.

Only chose an atty with an adjustable firing pin or one that protrudes a good amount from the threads.

I know its a hybrid, that and the clean look is why I chose it. I already have the rda and the guy I got (hasnt arrived yet but is on the way) had it on his Apollo and it worked great. My friend is running a goliath with the most insane coils i have ever seen. He has told me though its 4 24 guage pieces twisted, and 8 non contact wraps. He says anything less pops within 3 seconds not to mention he drips what appears to be 5ml on each one to get a 3 second hit.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Trial and error bro. Gotta do the builds on your own to find out what you like. YouTube honestly helped me out quite a bit when I was starting out.

I been slowly heading there just. seems everytime I do I end up watching how to build 300+watt mods and 0.09 and lower builds as well as 300w+ mods with 0.09 and lower builds and people using them. I honestly started to buy this sick and insane "Book Mod" few months back off ebay. It took 12 26650s and came with a Goliath. What stopped me was he wasnt tossing in his Sony 26650s and in the video he sent me he took 3 puffs for just 2-3 seconds and his buddy had to help him into his chair. Kinda spooked me

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah bro just look for basic builds. They are east to find. You honestly do not need that low of builds.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Although I had friends who built for me before I dove in myself with building. I started out using a k100 single tube mod with a patriot rda. Single coil 24 g with 10 wraps I believe
Well honestly, think Imma get some 22 from my bro at Quality Vapor. Its same price as the 20 and its 2 1/2 times larger spool. That and he sends me special codes for discounts since I review products for him.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah bro just look for basic builds. They are east to find. You honestly do not need that low of builds.
I guess thats my inner extremist coming out. Hell, before my nervous system damage, I was 10 times more intense than this.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally use gplat and haywire for my builds. They are very pliable and easy to build with.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be safe bro. There honestly isn't a need for that low. You can build basics and still blow great clouds while still maintaining flavor profiles

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I personally use gplat and haywire for my builds. They are very pliable and easy to build with.
I was told as someone who is just starting to fully build only, not to use either of those to use A1 and not even Nichrome80. Not sure why, probably price point I thinking

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 3 mechs coming to me in the mail..a copper nemesis ,a copper smpl and a AV manhatten

About 30 minutes ago i just ordered fat daddys vapes silver contact pins for the nemesis...its already got magnets in it but ill see how they work first before getting the fat daddy magnets..Im new to this mech/rda scene myself but ,i did alot of homework before deciding to jump into it...its not safe without some knowledge.

Right now, my first rda was a PIF from a fellow UV member and im enjoying it very much on just a sigelei 30w mini...A simple version 1 patriot clone with 8 wraps of 28g (dual coils) showing .7 ohm on the sigelei meter...im finding myself using more watts than i ever have as well with between 23 to 26 watts...More clouds than ive ever had before and i know its going to get better...I have 5 more rda's coming as well to me in the mail and 2 new vtc4 batteries...going to be "safe" adventure for me and one for you would be pretty cool as well.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah price point it is cheaper. But kanthal A1 on spools are pretty damn hard to build. Tough wire to twist lol.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Be safe bro. There honestly isn't a need for that low. You can build basics and still blow great clouds while still maintaining flavor profiles
I am thinking with the cotton bacon version 2 I been seeing all these people swearing by at contests and them saying it increases flavor and vapor production I might not need 0.15 builds, not yet anyways lol.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love cotton bacon v2. I use it all the time and yes it has great flavors. Like Mike H and I basically are saying is that you don't need to have super low ohms to blow great clouds. Just do the homework and you can do great things safely :)

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 3 mechs coming to me in the mail..a copper nemesis ,a copper smpl and a AV manhatten

About 30 minutes ago i just ordered fat daddys vapes silver contact pins for the nemesis...its already got magnets in it but ill see how they work first before getting the fat daddy magnets..Im new to this mech/rda scene myself but ,i did alot of homework before deciding to jump into it...its not safe without some knowledge.

Right now, my first rda was a PIF from a fellow UV member and im enjoying it very much on just a sigelei 30w mini...A simple version 1 patriot clone with 8 wraps of 28g (dual coils) showing .7 ohm on the sigelei meter...im finding myself using more watts than i ever have as well with between 23 to 26 watts...More clouds than ive ever had before and i know its going to get better...I have 5 more rda's coming as well to me in the mail and 2 new vtc4 batteries...going to be "safe" adve ture for me.
Thats insane you say that. My Doge V2 thats coming in mail now is a pif from a VU guy as well. He the one who schooled me on how a hybrid doesnt have a voltage drop as much as a 510 does.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats insane you say that. My Doge V2 thats coming in mail now is a pif from a VU guy as well. He the one who schooled me on how a hybrid doesnt have a voltage drop as much as a 510 does.
With those triple plated silver contact pins in that nemesis im not sure ill have much voltage drop on the nemesis either, if any...will be hunting some affordable silver rice pins also but ,the ones i found for 40 bucks they can keep..lol

VU Sponsors