Become a Patron!

Doge V2 Build

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I started with RDA's. I have never used tanks before but I am somewhat curious about them. Although tank coils don't fire low which I happen to like. But it's a different vape than an rda so I dnt know honestly lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear the Smok TCT tank is really good

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a gct with the VCT/GCT DIY head. Its essentially a rebuildable head you build/wick much like a kayfun and has a adjustable juiceflow ring. Essentially turns the VCT and GCT into a RDA. They have a similar head for ego one tanks called a CLR coil.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's pretty awesome you kind of just summed up my next question I was going to ask lol

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
For the most part however this is how I feel about tanks seeing as how almost daily 5 new tc tanks come out as well a 9 plain ones

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is how it makes me feel

Attachments

• confusion-over-subtanks-300x300.jpg
    confusion-over-subtanks-300x300.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah they are hot ticket items nowadays. I like my RDA's though :) it's fun as hell building

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's pretty awesome you kind of just summed up my next question I was going to ask lol
The gct stands for Gimlet Clouds Tank. It set me back like $26 came with 2 tc coils and replacement glass. The DIY head was like 5 came with 2 preinstalled coils and 6 spares and huge chuck of jap organic cotton

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I need to do more research with tanks before I step into it. I'm a bit hesitant but we'll see

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I see the long run and know matter what, a replacable coil, unless rebuildable, will never be able to touch rdas/rtas for the simple fact as things evolve and tanks drop ohms and mods do the same, we can build even lower

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I need to do more research with tanks before I step into it. I'm a bit hesitant but we'll see
My only bitch about the gct is the drip tip port in top of the tank is so shallow the factory tip works its way out. Imma order a shallow one and see if that fixes it someday. Probably will be after I lose this one. Might try my gerrican wide bore I got in my ego one.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well that went south. Between the previous owner and me it got corner ripped off envelope and didnt arrive. I now however have a Twisted Messes and Derringer with a comp cap on way. Cant wait to get my new smpl fired up with twin 5 wrap 22awgs on it

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
CAM00264.jpg CAM00265.jpg Not a Doge but my Derringer as my Twisted Messes has yet to arrive and heres my build.two 22Awg, 3mm inner. 8 wrap. On my copper smpl. Awesome flavor and with the ULTRA wide bore competition hat blows massive clouds.

VU Sponsors