Become a Patron!

Dotmod Dotbox V2 Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I said forget it, and went ahead and bought the gold one. I just purchased a gold v2 as well so atleast theyll match.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The old $200 saddle on a$10 horse?
One of my favorite combos is a V2 atty with the V1 cloud cap on it, with a 3x30K/40N alien coil it it, on a $19 Noisy Cricket mod. The atty, cloud cap and coil have a retail value of $162.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I said forget it, and went ahead and bought the gold one. I just purchased a gold v2 as well so atleast theyll match.
Thank you!
Only the red one is left now.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just actually read the description on your site. Are they really expected to ship next week?

CHIEFTANG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it a thing yet? I get so many updates that I have no idea what's going on with this.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have one red dotbox left (they shipped to me today). The Petri Lites are ordered and will HOPEFULLY be here next week, although Dotmod is saying they'll be shipping on Monday, the 20th.

The1only1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is sucks just got replied from dotmod.

Hi Tim - Unfortunately due to recent legislation, it is now illegal to ship vape products in or to the state of California. I would suggest contacting your local shops and requesting that they stock dotmod, as well as reaching out to your local and state representatives to let them know how this kind of legislation affects you and your vaping community. The more people reach out, the more pressure there will be for these laws to be changed. That said, I am sorry that you can't order on our retail site. We really wish there was something we could do, but our hands are tied.

Thank you for supporting dotmod!

The1only1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have one red dotbox left (they shipped to me today). The Petri Lites are ordered and will HOPEFULLY be here next week, although Dotmod is saying they'll be shipping on Monday, the 20th.

I ordered the red dot box from your site. How about the petri lite you were posting $95 shipped, on the site is $120.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not shipping to CA now .......that is just shit ...... You gotta have some family that lives out side of your state .....Have it mailed there and they can mail it to you .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On the site, I have an agreement with Dotmod that says that ALL resellers MUST charge full retail. I am an authorized reseller of Dotmod products. Failure to charge retail will result in a cease and desist order from Dotmod.

I agree with this. It keeps lowlifes from degrading the brand image.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, they're already on their way to me.

Last edited:
F

fckaugust8th

Just to clarify, Chef, the boxes being shipped /in transit are the V1, not the V2.?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, the V1. The V2 has yet to be released.

CHIEFTANG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I hate how this app updates I never know what's going on, but I'm caught up now sorry about that

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just the red one is still available. I'm surprised - I really thought it would've sold right away.

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Done. Do you want to apply your $50 deposit towards the Petri Lite?
Yes please CrazyChef! Go ahead and apply my deposit towards the black Petri Lite - I can send you the remaining balance whenever you need it

By the way sorry for the slow response my phone stopped giving me Tapatalk notifications for some reason and it's been a pretty crazy busy week so I'm just seeing this now

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I signed up for notifications on your site as apparently Iam not receiving them here

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, I see - I just got the notice. I'll add you to the mailing list so you'll know right away.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nevermind - I see you already subscribed in February.

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I signed up for notifications on your site as apparently Iam not receiving them here

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yea it seems like tapatalk can be hit or miss when it comes to notifications...one of my frequent forums won't even load in this app :-/

PS- CrazyChef and Dotmod FTW!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah, everyone will know.

Hello there, if love a dotbox v2. They look so nice. The battery on the first version turned me off but if this has a bit more capacity then I really want one. How much would it it be to get one from you?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I dunno - they haven't been released yet.

Hey Crazychef,

Just saw this posts. Can you send me an info regarding how I can deposit money for Dotbox V2? Also would like silver cloudcap, is it still $30? Thanks!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Cloudcap will have to go on my next order in about a week. I just now ordered a buttload of stuff from them. PM me for info on putting a deposit on a Dotbox V2.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Chef i know youre not a magical wizard that. Can firsee the future but when do you think youll receive the dotboxes and be able to ship them by.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dotmod is giving absolutely no hints (to me at least) as to when the Dotbox V2 will be released.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean the dotboxes that are currently ordered, you said they shipped already. Just wondering when you think theyll arrive to you and be shipped out to those who bought em.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, okay. Sorry 'bout that. They should be here tomorrow and will ship out on Wednesday at the latest.

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem chef! Thanks a bunch for the update. I just got my matching gold v2 in today just for the box!
lTb42lv

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my tracking number in my email for my gold dotbox. Pre shipment info or have they really shipped?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I created the shipping labels this morning, and they will all ship tomorrow.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:D

Unfortunately, when I create shipping labels, the shipping software automatically notifies customers that their order has shipped. I wish there was a way keep the order as "unfulfilled" until I physically ship the order, but there isn't.

Last edited:

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No youre fine chef. I really appreciate all the help, im very thankful for you helping me get this dotbox asap. Bout to order a rose gold oetri and some clear drip tips

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool - thank you!

Darth vakarian

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw i was just wondering if you plan on making an order for anymore petri lite? Id be in for one in rose gold if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors