Become a Patron!

ECC BANS ALL CLONES FROM BEING SOLD

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ma'am, I think you should take your baby to a priest. .... or maybe some laxatives. ...

Ranger71d

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've found there to be an elitist segment to a lot of hobbies that I've had. Running, cycling, motorcycles, hot rods / muscle cars, rc helicopters.
Although vaping isn't a hobby in my mind it is similar in this regard. People will be human.

Most people don't seem to be willing to pay $150 - $300 for a battery tube. If clones weren't available they'd buy something like an ego or stay on cigarettes. For me mech mods keep me off analogs.
Those that are willing to shell out their money, they will. It won't affect custom mod makers much. Except in my mind that gives authentic owners bragging rights. And good for them, high quality products are very nice. And are something to be appreciated.

But vaping is about not smoking. And I hope to keep that in mind.

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
...I hope someone organizes a group buy on a 454 clone and calls it something after another well known engine, but a 4 cyl. Asian engine or something that fits this drama scenario and put it in a parody themed box, and I hope it goes full trendy and sells thousands so the immature kryptonite dill sacks get reminded of how they effed up. Roflmao...
Call it the 7.4L
That is the metric equivalent of the displacement of a 454 big block Chevy engine.
What element from the periodic table should we use, though?

ETA: What about we invent element Fu and put it right before Kr... FuKr?

Last edited:

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems they keep crying about the videos and getting them taken down.. and the community keeps putting them back up...

I didnt think these assclowns could seem more douchey, but each time I see this video their dumb ass level rises....

P1NkY

Member For 4 Years
Call it the 7.4L
That is the metric equivalent of the displacement of a 454 big block Chevy engine.
What element from the periodic table should we use, though?

ETA: What about we invent element Fu and put it right before Kr... FuKr?

Ok, last one, I promise! How about the 455 LiKr
455 is one more than 454 (duh!)
Plus, it reads "asslicker" :D
OK, I'm done.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some people just don't understand the word "Terrorist", "Terrorism", and "Terror"....here it is for them: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/terror
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorist

Hmmmm....?
Ok, last one, I promise! How about the 455 LiKr
455 is one more than 454 (duh!)
Plus, it reads "asslicker" :D
OK, I'm done.
If Ijoy made them no logo and called a atty the basement dweller and a 26650 no logo with wide contact width battery contacts named the fat fuck I would be down for buying both.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seems they keep crying about the videos and getting them taken down.. and the community keeps putting them back up...

Just saw this, as if everyone did not already guess. Listen to Click Bang here http://vapersplace.com/vplive

I heard that ‪#‎ECC‬ was pretty cool, and that lots of cool vapers and great vendors had a great time. I also heard that ECC was a giant clusterfuck filled with douchebags, drama, and con artists.

Tonight on Click, Bang! I'll be doing a recap of ECC with some people who where there. If you were there, I'd like to hear from you about your experiences, good, bad, or otherwise.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
10699364_952503114766485_682249940_n.jpg

Im sorry is this guy on something? He posts a video publicly and wonders how a user sends it to me? Did any us threaten him or post is personal information?? ROFL. I think there is more then vapor going on there.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
"I started recording threats"???

What threats?
What personal information?

I tried joining their facebook group but I guess I have your site liked or something they wouldn't add me lol

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 5362

Im sorry is this guy on something? He posts a video publicly and wonders how a user sends it to me? Did any us threaten him or post is personal information?? ROFL. I think there is more then vapor going on there.

3338768-tyrone-bigs-meme-generator-say-what-003017.jpeg

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone who has a FascistBook account needs to inform them that any information that they upload to the internet which is on Social Networking Sites isn't their Personal Information anymore (yes, it is their information but they forfeited that info over to said SNS).

Fucking idiots!

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 5362

LMAO, even more proof of Butthurtness.. Dont want the video in public veiw 1: dont flim it 2: dont upload it to the net.
Srsly this guy owes us all an "Im sorry for stealing your oxygen" post.

sent via a smartphone with a dumb operator XD

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 5362

Kryptonite Vapors, at all times controlled the phone. There was no representation that the phone was hacked or stolen. It is proven prima facie that they distributed the video We argue to this court that Kryptonite Vapors intended to Trade Liable IJOY, and cause the public to not buy our goods, and we request a verdict that included punitive damages.

The lawsuit by IJOY against Kryptonite writes itself.

How, just how, could anyone steal the video from them?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kryptonite Vapors, at all times controlled the phone. There was no representation that the phone was hacked or stolen. It is proven prima facie that they distributed the video We argue to this court that Kryptonite Vapors intended to Trade Liable IJOY, and cause the public to not buy our goods, and we request a verdict that included punitive damages.

The lawsuit by IJOY against Kryptonite writes itself.

How, just how, could anyone steal the video from them?

They think that anything they upload to the internet is still their sole property cause they don't understand the fucking internet still.

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes tom, i mean why else would you flim the action if not to publish it, esply the way the twats acted "look at me im a hero for the 1337 (elite) snobs"
Of course they thought that they would be haled as heros, and now that the general vaping public think that they are arsehats..oh it was stolen..suuure it was.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes tom, i mean why else would you flim the action if not to publish it, esply the way the twats acted "look at me im a hero for the 1337 (elite) snobs"
Of course they thought that they would be haled as heros, and now that the general vaping public think that they are arsehats..oh it was stolen..suuure it was.

They suffer from this thing called "Delusion of Grandeur."

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  1. A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer's).

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They suffer from this thing called "Delusion of Grandeur."
Too true, im loling at the fact that they have now become the bad guys.. A slap in the face for them karma's a bitch and she can hit hard

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
  1. A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer's).
Wonder if having a neckbeard part of that description..

*Sorry to any decent vapers with neckbeards who dont wear BS T-shirts too.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I have a favored response for people like that: "I see your dilemma, snobs aren't classy."

I am kinda feeling sorry for that guy. Maybe he was getting pumped up by his fanboys. He might have some talent that we'd hate to see get laughed out of the vaping community. That capture ring on the 454 was a good remedy for people who learned to mount coils wrongly by watching You Tubers crossing their wires under capture screws so they'd pinch, and wrapping them counterclockwise around the poles so they'd pop out when tightening. He should let it rest and hope Ijoye doesn't explore the depths of his pockets.

Wonder what kind of excitement the next trade show will bring?

Innovaper

Member For 4 Years
Way to go Nitro. Not even running the telecom for click bang but you call in and break it too. :p

** And back after refresh and doesn't sound like Nitro rage quit (rage hang up) **

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just read the post on there company facebook page about the third person c&d letter, makes me wonder..... why as a company would you allow a third person deliver such a letter? Why not allow either ecc reps/lawyer/police/your mom/8 year old german Shepard or hell anyone else do it besides random/elitist followers dressed like that to do it. No way I buy the apology, guys beards were a cunt hair away from being homeless man groomed and this is the best representation you could get for your company? Life lesson for all involved I guess....ya win some, ya lose some!

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's Kryptonite crying about the videos, perhaps they might spend a bit of that time issuing an official statement.
View attachment 5362

I think somebody may have DOX'ed him on reddit, Joe. Either him or one of the other guys. I saw the sub shortly after it had been removed, no idea how long it survived. As contemptible as I find that video, NOTHING is more heinous than putting someone's personal info on the internet for public consumption (and I'm not talking about simple social media crap which is fair game). Christ, does EVERYONE have to be an asshole?! Now I have to feel sorry for this prick.

Anyway, Mr. Grimm should place the blame where it belongs.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If it's Kryptonite crying about the videos, perhaps they might spend a bit of that time issuing an official statement.

I think somebody may have DOX'ed him on reddit, Joe. Either him or one of the other guys. I saw the sub shortly after it had been removed, no idea how long it survived. As contemptible as I find that video, NOTHING is more heinous than putting someone's personal info on the internet for public consumption (and I'm not talking about simple social media crap which is fair game). Christ, does EVERYONE have to be an asshole?! Now I have to feel sorry for this prick.

Anyway, Mr. Grimm should place the blame where it belongs.
LOL no he DOX'ed himself... in a rush to brag about being a shitty acting man baby he did not take the proper steps to hide his personal info. FUCK him

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL no he DOX'ed himself... in a rush to brag about being a shitty acting man baby he did not take the proper steps to hide his personal info. FUCK him
So he didnt QC himself before rushing out into the public domain for fame and fortune..sounds just like a few authentic mods i know ;p

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I have no idea what information was released as the post was a day gone by the time I saw it. So it may have just been the Facebook stuff. In which case... cry harder. Also, if you're going to upload a video of you doing something that might piss a bunch of people off, try not to include any personally identifying details in said video. Protip for the day.

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...c_vape_meet_vendors_get_served_papers_by_the/

Deleted comment is about 2/3 down the page.

TheDishD

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I have no idea what information was released as the post was a day gone by the time I saw it. So it may have just been the Facebook stuff. In which case... cry harder. Also, if you're going to upload a video of you doing something that might piss a bunch of people off, try not to include any personally identifying details in said video. Protip for the day.

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...c_vape_meet_vendors_get_served_papers_by_the/

Deleted comment is about 2/3 down the page.
So someone on reddit doxx's the twats/neckbeard info..how is Joe to blame then.. Thanks for the info and link retrox
This has really backfired on Kr..

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So someone on reddit doxx's the twats/neckbeard info..how is Joe to blame then.. Thanks for the info and link retrox
This has really backfired on Kr..

The Vaping Elitists need a "Boogie Man" and I am most definitely not saying Joe is, just getting into the minds of those who suffer from Delusion of Grandeur. Indeed this has backfired on epic proportions.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

He isn't worth DOX'ing period, nothin comes out of DOX'ing this man...all you gotta do is ask BlackHats and even WhiteHats or join a community of Hackers/Crackers...just don't join communities of Script Kiddies.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like the other fella in the video is the Fall Out Mods guy. He's getting some relevant comments on his FB that I'm sure won't last long.

Dang, too many US companies on my blacklist these days. Sad.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the other fella in the video is the Fall Out Mods guy. He's getting some relevant comments on his FB that I'm sure won't last long.

Dang, too many US companies on my blacklist these days. Sad.

This is a common trait with those who suffer from Delusion of Grandeur, so these characters truly thought that they were in the "right" and their behavior was completely acceptable. They also thought that they would have far more supporters to have their back in which it obviously didn't workout that way since their mental illness got the best of them. Now, they're in the remorse and guilt part where they just watched their demise unfold not only from there own doing via Digital Footage but from the backlash from the vaping community. Normally when someone is recorded via camera and they get to experience what their behavior was during that Euphoric stage, they get met with cold hard reality and that reality is...douche baggery!

Right now they're all feeling this emotion of guilt, shame, remorse, embarrassment, and are becoming upset so they must put the blame on others cause admitting to them is admitting that they were wrong. They don't like admitting they were completely in the wrong...

Enough said Dr. Tripster....I apologize, I over-analyze everything in life (I will admit that and I tell it the way I perceive it)...I enjoy People Watching and love Psychology if ya'll can't tell even though some or all could be completely wrong.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MikeL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is how the world seeing the Vaping industry. Go take a look and ask yourselves, is this how we wish to be seen and perceived? This points out how badly the organizers of the event failed in both execution and leadership. It also shows the outright greed of many who are in it for only the fast buck.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I read 24 pages so I could post unique thoughts in response only to the original posting, so I am not sure who told you what about account creation or who I am supposed to be trolling. Thank you for your warm welcome to the forum in return for my first post.
Sorry man.. I was tired and do believe I posted to the wrong person about creating multiple troll accounts for posting in the ECC thread.. Please except my apologies and welcome the the forum :)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry man.. I was tired and do believe I posted to the wrong person about creating multiple troll accounts for posting in the ECC thread.. Please except my apologies and welcome the the forum :)

It's ok. Controversial topics do attract a lot of trolls. I may make some stinging comments but they might come from either side of the argument at any time. (I don't think that I have much of an agenda.)

Back to the topic...

A modder who couldn't afford a table at such an event, while clones of his products were well represented there, coming out and making a statement about his plight, might have garnered more sympathy than those wannabe roughians. The Darwinists who are quick to point out that bad life choices are the reason that people can't afford some authentics might just call him a crappy businessman (unless they had the sense to see that they were being hoisted on their own petards).

VU Sponsors