Not open for further replies.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I read all the PDFs, and I have to say, the only surprising thing is that Sj came down outta the clouds to respond. but then he did the usual and closed the thread, so... nothing new there. SSDD.

You have a lot of friends, Roxy, and I'm quite sure you'll make just as many here, as there, because you have a great deal to offer any vaping forum... and loads of them from there are coming here, and discontinuing support there, so there's that.

Some of them may consider VU the "reject bin" but I consider it "haven for the oppressed." And lord knows, ECF is really good at oppression, and lots of folks will put up with it, as I did for 2 yrs. But there comes a point where ya just gotta say... ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID SHIT!

Andria
Enough Is Enough Andria! I just got done saying some goodbyes over on ECF! Gonna miss some more than others! Most of the ones that matter already at least stick their heads in over hear! @MikeyConti Tell Rixy , Emma, Atcha,& Deb I said goodbye if you would sir! Now who brought da juice? Time to party!

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you went through an ECF supplier Toll! LOL!

VapeNW. They have been good to me in the past, but I have never pre-ordered before either. I saw on another site that the black ones are delayed again from the factory, but people have posted on both forums that they just got their black version ones. no clue where they got them so fast.

I believe next time around I will just skip pre-orders or try from a different site.

I checked at SubtankSupply and they at least added this for their customers:

"PLEASE READ Update: Stainless Steel is in stock now. Black has been delayed again from the factory . We are being told they will ship this week. They have not give us a exact day yet.. If you have any questions try our text line"

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Yea, those ecf suppliers are for the birds.

0ad91d4aff5f8d92b1fe21f360089133.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow if you Google ECF Sucks you get over 75,000 results and VU is the top hit. Funny how peoples opinion of ECF is all over the Internet and has been for years.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just decided to login over there and what do I see in the first thread one of those thread trolls going after a member offering his opinion about leaking tanks! So sick of the multitude of A-Holes over there who must take it upon themselves to start an argument in someones thread because they disagree. If your opinion differs then state you case not start a back and forth with another member!

Troll-Face-Do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just decided to login over there and what do I see in the first thread one of those thread trolls going after a member offering his opinion about leaking tanks! So sick of the multitude of A-Holes over there who must take it upon themselves to start an argument in someones thread because they disagree. If your opinion differs then state you case not start a back and forth with another member!

Troll-Face-Do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg
Unfortunately that happens everywhere you go, on all forums that I have been on, some more than others , but it happens

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:( Eh, I know what its like.. This year sucks..

Hey Andria!! Hope you have been doing good! :D

Doing ok online, since I got here. But fighting some kind of ailment, not sure what exactly... killer headache. Hoping it's just some weird virus that will eventually let up, instead of another bacterial sinus infection I need antibiotics for. No fever that I know of, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

As smokers, we knew damn good and well when we had some kind of cold virus, from all the tubercular coughing... now, it's kinda hard to tell. :D

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately that happens everywhere you go, on all forums that I have been on, some more than others , but it happens

I am familiar with forums and have been a Moderator myself. So far since I have been here I have not seen the asinine behavior that is ECF on this forum. I am so glad the A-Holes on there stayed there. Never saw the big mouths in the threads for Roxy or SJ.

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Doing ok online, since I got here. But fighting some kind of ailment, not sure what exactly... killer headache. Hoping it's just some weird virus that will eventually let up, instead of another bacterial sinus infection I need antibiotics for. No fever that I know of, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

As smokers, we knew damn good and well when we had some kind of cold virus, from all the tubercular coughing... now, it's kinda hard to tell. :D

Andria
I got a damn Toothache from hell!! Seems nothing will get rid of it!! Tried a couple different Antibiotics, Clove Oil, Pain Killers, etc.. Trying to get back to the dentist.. Has my whole head pounding! o_O

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks.....although I don't exactly think I am sheltered...just sometimes things get past me...or I just don't care enough to read it...
Long sad story. Bottom line, ecf moderators are Nazi brown shirts banning those that call them Nazi brown shirts & other made up infractions ..... And Vapor Joe threw out welcoming life preservers.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I spent some time reading and posting in the Great SJ Apology Thread. What I didn't see was an actual apology. Or an explanation. Or an offer of restitution. Just "we're working in it." It's been a week. That must be a helluva conversation. And I still don't see why the thread couldn't have been locked until they asked Roxy a couple of questions.

Last edited:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I spent some time reading and posting in the Great SJ Apology Thread. What I didn't see was an actual apology. Or an explanation. Or and offer of restitution. Just "we're working in it." It's been a week. That must be a helluva conversation. And I still don't see why the thread couldn't have been locked until they asked Roxy a couple of questions.
+1 What Dom said!

They actually allowed that as a user name? I saw them cancel accounts for less on brand new members. Not even allow them to change it after informing them of the rules. They never explained anything just Bang Your Gone............

They haven't banned me for my username lol. And also, I'm just here because this seems more active. Nothing against either forum though :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WTF did this forum do to piss off ECF so much! Tried to post a link in a PM to @MMW over there & it got tore up! IN A PM REALLY? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR SOFTWARE DOING EDITING MY PMs?
In a PM at ecf?

VU pissed off ECF so completely because we dared to treat members as adults and let them think and post on their own without nanny state oversight zealotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors