Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could probably tell a mod to go fuck em selves and they would probably just tell you to suck their balls or call you a cunt. :D
That's about right
tumblr_nmzayv8O301qf8wnqo1_1280_zpsxl6bxtin.jpg
:D:D:D:D

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He is lucky to be here! On that other forum the Retarded1 retaliates against members by deleting posts for NO REASON just so they cannot receive trophies or awards. Saying VU sucks? WTF don't like it here, go change Retarded ones depends.................
Who the fuck are you talking to Steve? Quote posts brother! Looks like you're talking to yourselves! LOL!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who the fuck are you talking to Steve? Quote posts brother! Looks like you're talking to yourselves! LOL!

What people can't take a joke? Don't realize when someone is fucking with you? By not quoting am I directing my statement at him or not?
29106480.jpg

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What people can't take a joke? Don't realize when someone is fucking with you? By not quoting am I directing my statement at him or not?
29106480.jpg
Settle down Stevey boy! Just trying to figure which one of the three of us you were talking too: Me, Myself, or I? I'm ok but me & myself are kinda nuts! I'd stay away from those two! Tried to leave them with retarded but they won't stop following me! Where?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Settle down Stevey boy! Just trying to figure which one of the three of us you were talking too: Me, Myself, or I? I'm ok but me & myself are kinda nuts! I'd stay away from those two! Tried to leave them with retarded but they won't stop following me! Where?

67305830.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors