Status
Not open for further replies.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
top of the morning, folks! hope you all have an exceptional day!

looking forward to getting this rollout initiative for work wrapped up today (been running for 3 weeks, since i got back from the last cafe opening and it has definitely put a hitch in my shenaniganery) and getting some down time

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
* sitting dazed and watching his clouds for a little bit * Yep, GFYE & hugs all around. Need coffee, the other, other black gold. Then, off to feed critters self inclusive. Also have to attend a talk session with the p cyclist today. It'll tickle her that I'm back to writing. Tickles me as well. Hehe. I feel so speck all, it tickles my little feel good place so much, gets me oh so fluffy I just wanna die! Hehehe.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just having one of those days where I really wonder why in the hell I'm still alive. Everything I ever enjoyed in life is over, at least the sex and drugs and booze and going anywhere or having any friends or... anything at all. Seems about all that's left is food, so I can get fat and diabetic like the rest of my family, and then spend 20 yrs wishing I was dead as one little piece of my body at a time dies, until it's finally finished.

And now I read that the goddamn FDA is gonna REGULATE vaping! Their fucking euphemism for goddamn EXTERMINATING it.

Good thing thoser tobaccocicles in my freezer are nearly 2 yrs old, or I might fucking smoke 'em just to stick my finger in somebody's eye, even if it's my own -- and a REALLY good thing there's no alcohol in my house.

Andria
Sounds like the story of my life.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dont mind! Two Alerts is better than one!! Whoever is distributing these Fakes, should be hung!!
Based on what Mooch posted on Reddit (haven't read his ECF posts about it) the only good news is he said the drop off was so significant that they didn't have a chance to get hot...:facepalm:
I can't remember if it was Mooch or if it was from IMR's blog post about it, but one of them said that based on the tooling marks that these don't seem to be rewraps, they seem to have been genuinely manufactured on the same equipment as the legitimate batts.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
top of the morning, folks! hope you all have an exceptional day!

looking forward to getting this rollout initiative for work wrapped up today (been running for 3 weeks, since i got back from the last cafe opening and it has definitely put a hitch in my shenaniganery) and getting some down time

Good morning Doc! Yay! Last day of TomFuckery for you, and then some R&R!! I finally got to sleep in my own bed last night. First time since April 23rd. It was a hella 2 weeks. Traveled through 7 states, worked in 3 of em, logged about 2200 miles on my scoot. 30 happy guys, 3 happy customers and one seriously happy me.

Today, I am going to do the ENJOYable part of the job. Teh Invoicing :) I hit my sales target for this quarter in just those two weeks. I may need to aim higher. Damn, the long hours and gazillion miles of walking and uh.. fast walking (I dare not say trotting around HERE) was a bear, but I actually feel pretty invigorated atm. Gotta keep up the exertion level with some exercise and walking around here, now that I am back up to speed.

I has about 4 solid days of paperwork to complete the process (EVERY Lions fan can appreciate the importance of completing the process) and then it is BACK to semi-retirement for the foreseeable future. Next current absolute commitment date? September. WOOT!!

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
O god I love that soliloquy.... I used to have the last sentence in my screen saver. I was in the middle of raising a teenage boy at the time, so the 'tale told by an idiot' part seemed quite apropos.

Andria
I like it as well, for different reasons. Just glad that it seems to have lightened your funk. ;)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bit chilly outside this morning. It's alright though. There was pleasantness in the feeding process. :) Now, will enjoy a pot pie. :)

I love mornings like that... nobody's sick or hurt, everyone is VERY happy to see you, the birds are singing, the sun's making everything glow with that special morning light... it just makes everything seem somehow BETTER. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love mornings like that... nobody's sick or hurt, everyone is VERY happy to see you, the birds are singing, the sun's making everything glow with that special morning light... it just makes everything seem somehow BETTER. :)

Yes, and a teddy bear dog that jokes around like a two year old human child helps too. :) Big old Grouchy was picking up his food bowl, walking around and cutting his eyes at me daring me to take the bowl. Asked him if he wanted fed. *chuckles* Poor fellow couldn't decide if he'd drop the bowl, or steal the little pail I use to carry their feed in. All the while he was grinning and had so much joy, love and mischief in his eyes. I've no idea where my critter kids get being smart asses, none what so ever. ;) :)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, and a teddy bear dog that jokes around like a two year old human child helps too. :) Big old Grouchy was picking up his food bowl, walking around and cutting his eyes at me daring me to take the bowl. Asked him if he wanted fed. *chuckles* Poor fellow couldn't decide if he'd drop the bowl, or steal the little pail I use to carry their feed in. All the while he was grinning and had so much joy, love and mischief in his eyes. I've no idea where my critter kids get being smart asses, none what so ever. ;) :)

I think I know. ;) Same place mine get theirs. But they bring such joy, don't they? I currently have one dog that we've had now for 4 years, and it's just been in the last 6 months or so that he's fully relaxed and decided he can trust humans. Well, at least me. He's a Pyrenees that was raised wrong... but after all the work I've done with him, trying to make him understand I'm his friend, not his enemy, when he looks at me with his silly goofy smile, and his tail lifts and he gives me one little wag... my heart swells. I can't wait for the day he lets me actually hug him. He's a dog that NEEDS huggin'! LOL! (The truth is, I need to hug him, I love him sooooo much!)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning and GFY yall. Sadly my 14 days of fucking off is over and it is back to the grind for the next two weeks and then I get to do it all over again. Today is always the worst. I just don't want to go. Once I get to work I am fine but that first day, loading up and going sucks!

Seen on the news last night California deemed vaping is a tobacco product and will fall under the same rules and regulations tobacco does. I thought I seen recently that some judge somewhere ruled that it is in fact not a tobacco product and could not be treated as a tobacco product but I don't remember where I heard this from. I donno.

Yall have a good day. Gotta go shower and get on the road for that 2 1/2 hour drive I make every month to work :(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I know. ;) Same place mine get theirs. But they bring such joy, don't they? I currently have one dog that we've had now for 4 years, and it's just been in the last 6 months or so that he's fully relaxed and decided he can trust humans. Well, at least me. He's a Pyrenees that was raised wrong... but after all the work I've done with him, trying to make him understand I'm his friend, not his enemy, when he looks at me with his silly goofy smile, and his tail lifts and he gives me one little wag... my heart swells. I can't wait for the day he lets me actually hug him. He's a dog that NEEDS huggin'! LOL! (The truth is, I need to hug him, I love him sooooo much!)

Have one, Grouch's brother. We've tried very much so to get him relaxed. He is Pyrenees with Lab and it seems more Lab. He is skittish & high strung, which translates to him lashing out at other dogs. Do not think it is a matter that he is aggressive per say, but this is what it goes to.

All the other dogs have sensed my calmness, (which I do diligently maintain ) and see that I let my wife be "big dog" most of the time. They also sense and know I am a "big dog" too but a relaxed one. I have to stay relaxed as stress and anger do me no good at all. I am aware of that and do take responsibility in it. Dislike much so being frustrated that I cannot 'reach' Lock, Grouchy's brother.

You do find dogs that are naturally high strung. I do not get abusive with him. Nor do I play favorites with the other dogs, over him. All of my dogs and even our cat know, Papa loves them all, each one as they need loving. Each gets a turn or two seeing Papa for a few minutes. My wife treats them the same. We do discipline them as best we can.

We both have seen Ceasar and both try to follow a similar way with our critter family. We also know though that life, people are not always perfect. We know too that sometimes spades are spades. In Lock's case he's simply naturally high strung. I feel he would make an excellent hunting hound for someone. At present, I do not hunt ergo do not work him as a hunting dog. I know if someone did, he would run down some of the excess anxiousness he carries.

As it is, not sure I could get around that anxiousness to get him interested in working like that. This is where the actual act of hunting would fill that void. Ah, well love them all. :)

NB: To clarify, as soon as we can again get him to where we can approach him, put a collar on him and get him ready ... Lock will be going to someone that adopts out dogs to good homes. She will find him a matching hunter to go hunting with. :) He has had rabies shot, been neutered. It was a 'fun' day getting him to the vet for that. Fellow weighs around what a rectangle bail of hay weighs, 76 lbs. Had to carry him into the scale, then, back to the pen for the vet. He was terrified and 'shut down'.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, all, and GFY!

Yes, the shit hit the fan from the FDA :(

I am officially tobacco free 2 years today. The FDA shit would have to happen on my Vapeversary.

I feel sorry for folks still just starting out or have yet to make the jump.

The learning curve is steep for most folks and tastes/styles vary so much, it will be much harder to progress as a vaper.

But, it was lack of decent gear on the market that spurred folks to become modders - and I think innovation will continue, but so much will be underground (ironic) again.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, been a busy sumbitch the last week or so, and don't think I've said it in awhile, so GFY everyone!:)

And to the FDA - fuck your damn deeming regulations. Why don't you see how many of those 499 pages you can shove up your asses.:cuss2:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well, been a busy sumbitch the last week or so, and don't think I've said it in awhile, so GFY everyone!:)

And to the FDA - fuck your damn deeming regulations. Why don't you see how many of those 499 pages you can shove up your asses.:cuss2:

Yeah!

Oh, and GFY also, lol.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I haven't even started reading those 499 pages yet.

I did just buy 3more liters of nic, so I know I'm good for life on that now.

Some vape manufacturers are already considering changing to another business though :( I told Augvape things could still change. Lawsuits, etc.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm trying to sift through info from various places but haven't read any of it myself yet. But yes, the predicate date could still change with congressional action. I'm sure there will also be lawsuits filed. I'm unclear as to how long before the rules actually go into affect, I've seen what seems to be conflicting info on that.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I haven't even started reading those 499 pages yet.

I did just buy 3more liters of nic, so I know I'm good for life on that now.

Some vape manufacturers are already considering changing to another business though :( I told Augvape things could still change. Lawsuits, etc.

Attys are my week spot right now. The only ones I have stockpiled are very outdated.

I had an idea last night (did I have a prescience moment?) about getting the blue prints for the Boreas (maybe Merlin? haven't been able to try it yet, lol.) and finding a machinist to make a stouter version of it. Would cost a fortune, but a couple of devises would last a lifetime if well crafted out of super-high quality materials.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Attys are my week spot right now. The only ones I have stockpiled are very outdated.

I had an idea last night (did I have a prescience moment?) about getting the blue prints for the Boreas (maybe Merlin? haven't been able to try it yet, lol.) and finding a machinist to make a stouter version of it. Would cost a fortune, but a couple of devises would last a lifetime if well crafted out of super-high quality materials.

Hey, now, you can't clone my shit, lol!

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have16 mechanical mods and 7 regulated, a bunch of tanks and a boatload of dripper atties. I'm not worried about wire, cotton or rayon, flavors, PG or VG. It's the base I worry about. Guess I'll have to get about 3 liters of 100mg base for the freezer to go with the liter I already have. What the regulations say is that no new products after August of this year without submitting the required form and lots of money, with no guarantee that it will be approved. Up to 2 years to sell off existing inventory. Vendors have a year to file for permission to sell a product. If they don't, then after the 2 year mark, it can no longer be sold.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did MFS again. Code vaporjoe13 will get you 13% off. New customers can get 15% off. I've been using their nic, and no peppery or off taste to me.

Just for a baseline reference, I had a half liter of their 100mg 100%VG in the brown bottle, never opened, stored in my chest freezer for THREE YEARS. I opened it recently, and it is as pure, clean and fresh as a new bottle.

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did MFS again. Code vaporjoe13 will get you 13% off. New customers can get 15% off. I've been using their nic, and no peppery or off taste to me.
I've always bought mine from MFS and really like it. Once, I tried some from NN and it just didn't have that kick I get from the other. And thanks for the coupon code! Every little bit helps.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors