Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
Damn, Arthur, what all have you bought? :)

I still haven't bought anything except the rest of my nic.

Lucifer clone
tres Equis clone
hydra (HoG clone) plus another HoG2 clone on eBay
Temple clone
el Diablo clone x2 (didn't realize I ordered 2 lol)
dimitri clone
black goon, copper goon,
TM2, rafale x
Abaddon clone
24mm and 30mm masons
Red noisy cricket, black noisy cricket
Another litre of nic,and 2 more liters each of vg and pg

Think I'm missing anything?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tossed an old Phillips 312 turntable with MA2002e cartridge awhile back. Old belt drive, and nobody around can service them anymore or has parts. Was a legendary turntable, but it needed some repairs. This dawters musical interests are CONSTANTLY costing me money. For a good cause though, for sure. Picked up a modern one today on Ebay, and it comes with a USB port and FLAC software to exactly copy the output onto my computer while it plays. THAT is kinda cool. Dawter said in exchange for turntable, she will record my entire vinyl catalog. :) Winning!

Can you post a link? I need one, too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1477381_10202630362226439_438220146_n_zpsraevil7z.jpg

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! I sure miss mine, gone for 3-1/2 years now. We really don't know how much they mean until they're gone. Hope you all have a really splendid day today. I've been gone pretty much since Friday and really just got caught up. Had a really enjoyable time in Houston with James and his wife. I was getting nailed with a bunch of honey-do's, but the majority of that was outside and it's threatening rain...aw, shucks!:bliss:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow Andria, my mom was the SAME way! She had congestive heart failure and would stay in bed ALL day! (She lived with me when she got sick). I finally put a dry erase board in her room with all the exercises she needed to do that day and when I got home from work, she had to have them checked off. Well, that didn't work well so I'd have to be her drill instructor and stand there making her get up and do them. I really didn't get too angry about it because she was a little "nutty" too. lol

Nobody can tell my mother anything or make her do anything -- the youngest of 7 kids, she grew up convinced that the world and everyone in it existed just to serve her whims, and her choices and decisions are the only ones that mean anything; she will go her own way even if means running right off a cliff, while telling everyone, in effect, "you're not the boss of me!" :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Nobody can tell my mother anything or make her do anything -- the youngest of 7 kids, she grew up convinced that the world and everyone in it existed just to serve her whims, and her choices and decisions are the only ones that mean anything; she will go her own way even if means running right off a cliff, while telling everyone, in effect, "you're not the boss of me!" :facepalm:

Andria

Happy mother's day Andria -

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm taking my mother to http://www.pappadeaux.com/location/36 for a late lunch-early dinner.
Uh, YUM! Have fun!

Andria
My mom was just a little "nutty" but she was very sweet and a great mom. Here's the last Mother's Day we spent with her. Yes, she looks stoned but she's not. lmao! And my sister had to do the "cool" point.
upload_2016-5-8_12-50-25.png

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you post a link? I need one, too.

This is the one I chose, there are cheaper ones if your only real interest is to clone your collection. One of my deciding factors is that it has an elliptical stylus, which is what I have always used on my vinyls. Not that the various shapes are necessarily better or worse, but once you've played them on a specific shape, you should stick to it to minimize vinyl wear. Or at least that is the school of thought I last read.

Audio Technica ATLP120 USB

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes Please!
Actually it's the only restaurant in a city of over three million including suburbs which has decent seafood, unbelievable really.

My mother will be 80 at the end of the month, acts like she is about 65 the way she gets around so well, travels, loves to party, has a grand ol time each and every day...!

She is certainly a great mother.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my fave pics of my mom. @pwheeler, I'll never stop missing mine. It's been 21 years, now. We were buddies. I'm no longer as sad as I used to be, time does heal, but I'll never stop missing her. She was a lot of fun.

View attachment 50259
Beautiful picture Huck...hope you have a nice day even though she is not with you.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my fave pics of my mom. @pwheeler, I'll never stop missing mine. It's been 21 years, now. We were buddies. I'm no longer as sad as I used to be, time does heal, but I'll never stop missing her. She was a lot of fun.

View attachment 50259

I don't know much about your Mom, but I can tell a few things about your DAD. He musta been a handsome fella, with VERY good taste in women. ;) Beautiful picture, beautiful lady, Huck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors