Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right, so we vape tampons to keep the buggering dolphin from giving us crabs. Got it. Glad it's sorted. This had me in quite a state of anxiety. At least now all I have to worry about is the rogering people from FDA dry humping me for the alien abductors. Whew! Good load off my mind.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My nickname is Breezy! Real name is Briana Pronounced bree AH nuh If it was bree ANN uh it would have 2 (n)s! None ever calls me by my name correctly! *Sigh* :(
Right, so we vape tampons to keep the buggering dolphin from giving us crabs. Got it. Glad it's sorted. This had me in quite a state of anxiety. At least now all I have to worry about is the rogering people from FDA dry humping me for the alien abductors. Whew! Good load off my mind.

Unfortunately the FDA problem is no dry hump - it's full penetration with no grease.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, got her yard lights installed.

Turn it off and the hold the fire and up button at the same time. You will then be in. Use the power button to go between the setting name and the setting value. Use the up and down button to adjust both the setting name and the setting value.

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, got her yard lights installed.

Turn it off and the hold the fire and up button at the same time. You will then be in. Use the power button to go between the setting name and the setting value. Use the up and down button to adjust both the setting name and the setting value.
Thanks, James :D. I'll do that!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My nicknames are Roxy of course :D

And Aud and Coupon.

Coupon comes from the fact I talk in my sleep. Apparently, while sleeping, I yelled out, "I am a coupon! Because I feel like I'm in a square. And I'm going to kill the bitch who put me here." This was in college, and large amounts of alcohol had been consumed, to be fair.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When you are the only girl in the family you end up growing a pair of your own, that's for dam sure.
I grew up with an older sister that pretty much tortured me. lol. We're close now, but geez, it wasn't fun. She is also much bigger than me. Before her back surgeries she was almost 5'11. She threw my shoe in a chicken coop once and when I went in to get it she locked me in. Hens were leaping all over and pecking the crap out of me. I came out covered in feathers and she just though that was the funniest thing ever. Thinking back, it really WAS funny.

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My trip to the B&M came with some bitter sweet news. My favorite liquids will be FDA approved, not sure what prices will look like when it happens, or what devices will be legal to use then.
They were saying thar it will cost about 500k to 1 million per SKU to get liquid FDA approved. Got 4 flavors that come in 0,3,6,12 mg? That is 16 different SKU and 8 to 16 million dollars please.

sent using Tapatalk

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait til Big T start getting their hands on juice companies that cant afford to play ball.
I don't even want to think about devices. Any not approved will likely become "paraphernalia" and carry charges for owning them if caught. I keep thinking maybe it won't be that bad, but when local shops are suggesting things like that, it is a bit disheartening to say the least.

sent using Tapatalk

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wait til Big T start getting their hands on juice companies that cant afford to play ball.
I don't even want to think about devices. Any not approved will likely become "paraphernalia" and carry charges for owning them if caught. I keep thinking maybe it won't be that bad, but when local shops are suggesting things like that, it is a bit disheartening to say the least.

sent using Tapatalk
Well, if they're going to do some dumb shit stuff like that, I'm going to make damned sure I have plenty for them to hang me on to make it worthwhile!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey fugees. Thought I ought to at least look in, say g'night, and GFYs, since I haven't been on all day -- went to visit the maternal unit today, didn't get a lot of sleep for some damn reason last night, so I'm heading for bed early tonight.

Hugs and stuff. Too tired and foggy for any repartee tonight. :(

:blowkiss:
Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Real name is Briana Pronounced bree AH nuh If it was bree ANN uh it would have 2 (n)s! None ever calls me by my name correctly! *Sigh*
I dated a guy years ago that had a daughter with the same name and pronunciation. She was adorable!

I don't know much about your Mom, but I can tell a few things about your DAD. He musta been a handsome fella, with VERY good taste in women. Beautiful picture, beautiful lady, Huck.
You gave me happy tears.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just off the cuff, it seems to me if individual ingredients got FDA approval they should be able to mix at will, as long as nothing "unapproved" got mixed in.

We're being sensible again. If we're going to decipher this shit we first need frontal labotomies. Then we need to get shitfaced drunk. Next we must let aliens probe us with Dolphin snouts and no lube. And lastly we must change our professions to politicians or assistants of Stan Glantz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors